• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

What Are You Drinking? V2. Frosty Jacks - For The Discerning Pisshead

100ml?

I'm on the frosty jacks with blackcurrant from the foodbank. doesnt ghet more ghetto...
wish I had some clonazepam and/or pregabs/zops.

Full duck or no dinner

Those yellow pills look chunky like those vendor pressed randomly dosed benzos that used to be widely available.

I only ever had them in blue though back in the day IIRC, either etiz or flubro.

Those yellow pills look chunky like those vendor pressed randomly dosed benzos that used to be widely available.

I only ever had them in blue though back in the day IIRC, either etiz or flubro.
There actually ecstasy tabs, with a batman logo on em.

Coca-cola on the rocks. Also, something with alcohol I'm having grape long drinks. I don't think lonkero/long drinks have really spread out of Finland yet, which I think is weird, the stuff is amazing. Really, I'm suggesting everyone to try it.. :p now those refreshments and a smoke.

Coca-cola on the rocks. Also, something with alcohol I'm having grape long drinks. I don't think lonkero/long drinks have really spread out of Finland yet, which I think is weird, the stuff is amazing. Really, I'm suggesting everyone to try it.. :p now those refreshments and a smoke.
yeah I remember an ex-prolific poster here kept referring to long drinks, I never knew wtf they were but wasn't arsed enough to google, heh

he was a Finn too