• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

⭐️ Social ⭐️ What are you drinking? v. Pints by the Dozen

Do you ever feel really bloated when you drink IPAs?

I have and i almost quit them until i fgured out a few things....it's all about the way you're pouring it

in short, read this:

i do a quick tilt about a quarter of the way and then turn the glass upright and pour it fast - makes a huge difference in releasing the extra co2

PXL_20210705_183532166.jpg

I'm drinking "<The> BIG ONE" according to the text around the mouth of the can... 25 ounces of ice-very cold Bud Premium Ice.

No, it's not my favorite beer, but if you aren't in a position to invest $15-20 in a 5L box of wine, or even $6-7 in a six-pack of 16oz Bud Ice, this is your best deal in my neck of the woods: a mere $2. (Hard liquor has a bad bang-for-your-buck in ETOH/USD compared to beer or wine; state taxes raise spirit prices 50%+ over our neighbors.)

I live within the Malt Liquor Exclusion Zone of my city that was put in place 20-30 years ago, in the areas where a lot of street drunks congregate(d) aka Muscatel Meadows.... So, at 5.5% ABV this is the strongest beer on the shelves locally even though every store that sells it also sells 15%+ wine.

Last edited:
Found that Jim Beam and that silver/white Monster energy is actually a bomb combination.