• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

⭐️ Social ⭐️ What are you drinking? v. Pints by the Dozen

Rockshore Light and then onto Adnams Ghost Ship - nice stuff actually.

I finally got out of the halfway house guys. Now I'm crashing at my old pad for a little bit before I get my new apartment.

My first step on my night of freedom was to invite a couple friends over and chug some Miller Lite's. I'm a simple alcoholic. Cheers then BL folks.

I finally got out of the halfway house guys. Now I'm crashing at my old pad for a little bit before I get my new apartment.

My first step on my night of freedom was to invite a couple friends over and chug some Miller Lite's. I'm a simple alcoholic. Cheers then BL folks.
That's great to hear 😀 enjoy the beers!

Was on the red wine last night with the wife, it went down a bit too quickly lol.

That's great to hear 😀 enjoy the beers!

Was on the red wine last night with the wife, it went down a bit too quickly lol.
Between the miller lites, and the grain alcohol, I had a pretty good weekend.

PXL-20210326-230002246.jpg

Last couple nights it was Flying Dog Raging Bitch IPA. Probably my favorite brand of beer with the cool art on them, from a local brewery.

Drinking some black cherry truly seltzers

I never liked seltzers too much before but they are growing on me

On second can of Ghost Ship by ADNAMS (logo all caps). Lovely stuff.

I have to say that Pabst Blue Ribbon is by far the best cheap generic American beer on the market. It really is good! Good ol PBR

Being a beer guy I begrudgingly like them. They are really tasty and for a sugary alcohol drink they do taste really damn good.

I still prefer beer tho

They are surely the only Alcohol flavored with fruit that I actually think taste good and enjoy

(Other than fruity IPAs obviously)

I know it's not the same but the Mike's black cherry is pretty dank.

Other than fruity IPAs obviously

Do you ever feel really bloated when you drink IPAs? I was really obsessed with them for a long time but now they're just not worth it. I might have one or two at a time or something just for the taste.

Do you ever feel really bloated when you drink IPAs? I was really obsessed with them for a long time but now they're just not worth it. I might have one or two at a time or something just for the taste.
Not really. Guinness is the only beer that I'd say makes me bloaty