• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

⭐️ Social ⭐️ What are you drinking? v. Pints by the Dozen

deficiT

Sr. Moderator: NSADD, DC, & TDS
Staff member
Hey BL, any other drinkers out there? We're doing a can check, so post some pics or updates on what's got your belly feeling warm at the moment.

And of course, feel free to discuss what your favorite booze is, or any wild drinking stories you might have, etc.

I think the drinkers deserve one more good social thread, so here it is.

I've currently been drinking those little mini bottles of cheap wine. Pinot Grigio to be exact. I've found that I can only really drink clear alcohol, white wine, vodka, and so on.

It seems dark alcohol gives me terrible hangovers when I drink too much of it. Although I still enjoy it from time to time :)

Last edited:
I think you'll be at home here pal

I'm pretty much a daily drinker myself, at least 5 days a week I might have a little break every now and again. I drink full strength lager, so about 5-9 standard drinks a day, although I want to cut down as I get concerned about my health.

I think you'll be at home here pal

Yeah, I don't normally post in EADD but maybe I should, I wanted to open an alcohol thread for everybody, so if this thread doesn't go anywhere I'll just fall back on that one.

Don’t really drink that much but have a can of Hooch here and it’s great. Like lemonade lol. Might have a few Rockshore beers as well tonight.

Maybe have a few beers once a week.

Don’t really drink that much but have a can of Hooch here and it’s great. Like lemonade lol. Might have a few Rockshore beers as well tonight.

Maybe have a few beers once a week.
Do you mean Hooch as in homemade booze?

Fernet Branca and Perrier.

I was drinking Negronis and Grin and Chronics but I ran out of those ingredients. About to switch to home-made honey liqueur.

Fernet Branca and Perrier.

I was drinking Negronis and Grin and Chronics but I ran out of those ingredients. About to switch to home-made honey liqueur.
I can't drink as much as I'd like, as I'm in transitional living, but I'm with you in spirit.

Oh no it’s a branded lemon flavoured drink. Tastes like lemonade it’s great.
Hah! That's exactly not one I imagined when you said hooch. I was thinking of some nasty wine you make out of a prison toilet

I have to get more beer. Still have big bottle of Chilean wine. Corn mash should be ready for the boiler.

PXL-20210228-023932606.jpg

This stuff is DELICIOUS!! And I'm not even a big gin guy. Wow so good

Getting some more beer today when we're out shopping, hope there's deals on lol.

On my 2nd 12-pack of Budweiser this week (since Monday). Luckily my tolerance doesn't seem to fluctuate or by much but I'm a slow drinker. I actually enjoy the taste of beer but lately I'm getting obliterated, which I enjoy doing too. I don't know if I should be doing it everyday but that's the program lately so I guess I'll roll with it till there's something constructive to do. Cheers! ;)

Having one or two of those wee Heineken tins, 330ml 5% vol.

On my 2nd 12-pack of Budweiser this week (since Monday). Luckily my tolerance doesn't seem to fluctuate or by much but I'm a slow drinker. I actually enjoy the taste of beer but lately I'm getting obliterated, which I enjoy doing too. I don't know if I should be doing it everyday but that's the program lately so I guess I'll roll with it till there's something constructive to do. Cheers! ;)
More of this