• ✍️ WORDS ✍️

Welcome Guest!

• Words Moderators: cduggles | Mysterier
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Social What are you currently reading?

6am-64-14m

Bluelight Crew
fuckin tryin to read how to set uot outlook emal on win 10 and it is not going well. i have like 10 accounts that I need consolidating in one app. reading a bunch of bs

hydroazuanacaine

bluelighter
‘Theres. Do you think I’m beautiful now?’
‘Yes.’
‘Would you like to kiss me?’
‘No.’
‘That’s what I thought.’

Euphoric Spirit

Bluelighter
I'm not reading anything but I think I'm gunna re read spiritual graffiti by Mc yogi.
Great book about breaking the mold of drug addiction, rough upbringings, etc and also a really engaging story about spirituality. Also he is super humble which makes his reading more impactful I think.

hydroazuanacaine

bluelighter
I saw the widower, long and narrow, as though in flight, sit, patiently undoing the petit point on its stretcher, that lovely harmony of a mountain landscape swept away by the man’s reckless fingers; such was his skill (as though he’d done little else in life) and zeal in untangling the colored threads that soon that perforated skein displayed its natural tint — of soggy snow.

hydroazuanacaine

bluelighter
i’m reading Never Let Me Go. bland. easy to read. don’t remember how it ended up on my list, but i understand why. coming of age story featuring strong childhood friendships between female children.

title is from a song. like Let the Right One In, which is also a coming of age featuring strong friendship — albeit between a girl and boy.

hydroazuanacaine

bluelighter
4E3502C0-121A-4D02-B4C5-580BE4F54B15.jpeg

My friend Tomie is dead. Pieces of her body were found everywhere.

Last edited:

Burnt Offerings

Bluelighter
I always thought that McCarthy was overrated personally. Just my personal preference but I don’t like writers who construct a large block of text that’s composed of a single sentence. Faulkner was another one who did massive sentences, I find it annoying.

He’s definitely a good/imaginative writer but people were losing their shit over that guy back in the day, I explored his stuff a little bit (“Blood Meridian” and “The Road”) but ultimately his writing style just isn’t for me

hydroazuanacaine

bluelighter
^i only made it 20 pages into No Country for Old Men. telling us about the brand and model of binoculars

Yes, I’ll have to inject you with my daughter’s bodily fluids and other questionable substances …