• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Are YOU Craving Right Now? v. What is a tolerance break?

Right now I’m craving food and sleep as I’m just wrapping up a mini meth binge. It’s only been 2 days, I’ll most likely stay up another day just from the after effects and when I start to yawn I know it’s time for bed. Not really craving any drug, I’m on heroin right now which is really more my cup of tea. I only use meth on occasion now to take a break from alcohol if I start drinking too much on days I don’t use heroin to avoid being addicted again to either. A tolerance break is simply that, you temporarily quit or go on a break from your doc so that your tolerance lowers so you spend less money and get higher. 40 days will bring you almost back to zero for opiates. But the longest I’ve gone is about 23 days and before that 12 since I was 19. I’m 33 now. But even 12 days significantly lowered my tolerance. I went from doing a g and a half a day to just a half :)

Really craving a dab or a bowl; 3 weeks into a tolerance break and could go for some. Maybe will place an order at the med shop this weekend.

also some k would be lovely

covfefe and I have plenty :D

ohyessss xanax afterglow and coffee coming up

best thing in my cup yeaaa and dabs

Amphetamine Sulphate, please! Wanna lose some weight plus my opiate use is high enough that I need a stim during the day now.

A benzo. As long as its not ativan then im kewl. I iv'd a good amount of speed a lil bit ago and am currently smoking some. Pretty high can def use a benzo lol
Looks like whiskey and hydroxyzine for my come down.

Ive been craving speed really bad this last week. Trimming herb is so much better/easier/funner while on speed.
Ive also been craving benzos.

Cocaine...but im tired of wasting money on that cut up bullshit.

if my guy had the better bags he had months ago id still dabble.
but right now id rather just get stoned and trip.

a downer but NOTHING WORKS AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I have 2 beers and it wears off REMARKABLY QUICK. What. I needed 2 beers just to even out. That's the kind of overdrive I have. Oh and the insomnia isn't good either, no no no

so I'm considering making a fat meal and then hitting all the BZD buttons (at least a nice short + long combo for like a day of hibernation) but NOTHING CHANGES, I am faced with an ever-resilient brain working around all my Skinner box maneuvers, such as holding ones legs to the side of the box, on the vertically ascending walls, to avoid the electrical stimulii (for at this point I am already too primed for OVERDRIVE)

It's really shitty when your mind is so sick you just need real sedatives. And it's from nothing but undue stress and echoes of mental disease.

no I have PTSD, PDA and severe severe insomnia due to anxiety/stress

I took 1mg alpraz. and 30mg temazepam and I feel *just normal* and maybe a bit of a nice glow. The combo is very sweet. You have to dose it right or you're wasting the temaz because of the binding affinity but they do hit diff. receptor subunits and so it's a very well rounded effect.

The glow is growing, which is normally not to be expected, the interplay is very nice

alpraz or triaz after wgfj In a modest amount + the hypnotic = you got all them bases covered. Just have to dose it *just right* so there's plenty of receptors to go around.

I can relax for once, this is what a normal person must feel like w/o the mental disorders

Ah right, it was just with you saying about your legs, it made me think of the crawling limb feeling of withdrawal.

Sorry to hear that mate, hope you are able to minimise your symptoms. Tell me a bit more about this Temaz binding affinity you touched on?