• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

What are you ANAL about!!!

yeah, that is why i havent done it in a while

espically when there are bands like korn, i got 8 cd's pearl jam i think there are 10 cds in there... just stupid amounts of certain bands, and your all like

FUCK THAT

Yeah I think I have like 14 Bad Religion cds and 16 or so Midnight Oil ones. It all gets a bit hectic...

God, I don't even know where half my CD's are. They're all stacked in a jumble next to the stereo, and there's a mysterious amount of empty cases amongst them :D

Dale on the other hand.... well I won't even go there. Suffice to say I'm not to touch them!

lostpunk5545 said:
My cds are in reverse chronological order within the artist, but everytime I got a new cd I would have to spend a good half hour moving them all if I had them in alphabetical order, fuck that!

My CD tower takes 360 CDs... I've left spaces at the end of each section for new cds to be added ;)

But there isn't huge amounts of blank space, because this is what my cd tower looks like:

cdtower.jpg

I have a couple of shelves in the middle which don't have any cds in there yet which I use for other things like little photo frames and random stuff like my matchbox cadillac. And the others just have two CD spots left on each one.

kryalkastleE said:
actually it probably is a result of working in a cd/dvd store.
i cant walk past any cd/dvd store if any of the stock has fallen down either, i have to stand there facing it all to the front :)

I absent mindedly "face up" stock regularly.
I have never worked in retail before.
I often get ribbed by staff.

^ I do that at JB in the discount bins... everything needs to be sorted so I can look through it easily.

I am anal about people being anal. Stop being so anal!

Yes, that sequence of words I just said made perfect sense. 8( =D

wish customers walked in to my stores and faced up, specially manchester sales!

^^ Yeah, ... I can relate to that. I'm pretty pedantic about how people spell and their use of grammar as well. I don't really care so much about the speaking side as I'm not a very good listener anyway. Only because I've got a poor attention span, more than anything.

^^ I'd be more upset if someone wasn't listening to what i was saying rather than someone who spelt a few words incorrectly but at least was clear in their message

Dripping taps

I always turn the taps off firmly, must be from all the water restriction drilling and the fact that water rates have gone up the roof. The numerous times i've walked into the change rooms at work to find the water running into the sink and people just walk away from it.

Ive come to the realisation that im anal about how OTHER people park thier cars.

1. Hate people who park on the side of the road facing AGAINST the traffic (i.e. Just cross the road diagonaly to park their car instead of doing a u-turn to face with the traffic like they are supposed too;

2. People who dont park in the allocated car spot properly (e.g. all diagonal so their car is intruding on the adjacent spots.

sometimes i fell like waiting for the people so i can have a 'chat' with them

eggman88888 said:
sometimes i fell like waiting for the people so i can have a 'chat' with them

I think you should... I'm sure they'd take it well ;)

doofqueen said:
^^ I'd be more upset if someone wasn't listening to what i was saying rather than someone who spelt a few words incorrectly but at least was clear in their message

No doubt. I can listen if someone has problems or needs help. But if it's just idle bullshit, then I'll switch off in a second.

Again, it's not by choice. I just don't have the attention span to sit and do nothing and listen to dribble.

I'm a clean freak. I hate the sight off clothes thrown on the floor, dirty dishes left to sit for 4 days, dust gathering on things, things of that nature.
I'm also very anal about the way I set things out. I get aggitated when something is moved and I can't find where it is. For example, I always put my shopping in exactly the same spots in the fridge and cupboards. All my glassware and cutlery has to be in the same spot, bathroom products, cd's, clothes.

Shit I'm pretty hopeless when I think about it.

I am anal, and I mean this seriously, about making sure I do things in a way that I know would piss other people off. So I am anal about knowing about other peoples analalities, and then pushing them to the limits. If I know someone is anal about something I simply CANNOT do it their way. I think I do this because I find things that people are anal about absolutely ridiculous. This is 100% almost always directed at housemates. Shit like where stuff goes on benches ect.

OHHH YEAH

Pushing the barriers since 1982.