• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

What are they cutting meth with that would make my blood chunk up very fast?

iswbatitis1010

Greenlighter
I just did a shot of speed and need some answers. Loo
k at the photo and ease explain why my blood chunks up and the pen gets clogged very fast. Please can someone tell me what it is that is in this so called meth? I got to the point a few months back and never had this happen before.

I don’t really have an answer to your question, but I was just wondering: Have you considered a different ROA? I know that the needle has a psychological pull that is beyond tough to withstand, but I’ve heard plugging gives a similar rush as IV. I’m not trying to judge, but if you’re running into situations such as this, maybe it’s time to quit while you’re ahead?

Not a trip report, btw.

Citric acid does this as well.
I thought in England they give citric acid out with needles to make the heroin more soluble.apparently it's better for your veins than lemon juice and vinegar but if it causes blood clots that's fukd up.

That's fucking scary, man. The dope where I live and what I get is never cut, really cheap and really good. I quit doing it again last Sunday and haven't touched it since - even though part of me wants to. But dude, please don't shoot that shit, whatever it is. I love the needles, too, but it's not worth you dying over. That shit should not be happening.

I have that happen when I use the saline instead of sterile water. Also, it clots quicker if im pulling on the plunger too much cause I'm having trouble

Apparently impurities in cathinones can cause blood clots.are you 100%sure it's methamphetamine and not a cathinone analogue?
Old Thread but for sake of harm reduction- DONT iv cathinones, at least not recrystallized ones, and then still be careful!!
Aparently the synthesis causes a byproduct which gels blood! That can kill fast.

Citric acid does this as well.
I say bull. Please, where do you have that information from?? This is important and can save lives so dont be uppity and dont answer!
I would ban you if i could if you dont answer!
And what about ascorbic acid?? Better for veins anyway. Theres a weird cut in smack ,but only street level but who knows? It cooks up and filters clear, but the moment it starts cooling it slowly recrystallises, although not crystals, more solidifying powder, the cooler it gets and not finding a vein has made the whole insulin syringe solidify!!! In bigger volumes like 2 ml theres alot still crashing out. Tastes sandy and bland. Imagine having good veins and getting it in BEFORE that happens in your works, but in your blood?!!
I am on blood thinners for life, stopping twice at Dr. Advice killed me nearly twice. Dunno if cuz that substance but it surely didnt help. Tried letting it cool first only to have +90% solidify. Use micron filters 0.2! Havent seen for a while but its out there.