• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids What are the most common fake roxys right now? What brand or stamp/imprint?

bigzip44

Bluelighter
I'm trying to find out what people are encountering on the street most commonly that have turned out to be fraudulent 30's and I was hoping anyone that's gotten burned recently can let me know, for instance, if they got fake pills, which brand they were. This is concerning the West Coast but I would assume that these fake fuckers get made and sold everywhere in massive quantities so I'm looking for anyone that's gotten bad pills lately that looked real.

Thanks for the help.

BTW, in the spirit of harm reduction I'm asking this also because I have heard that people are pressing fentanyl into what appear to be 30 milligram roxicets so just to add that into this equation, so people know that's happening.

Friend of mine recently received a batch of A 215's that were full of Oxymorphone. Don't know why anyone would take the time to sell them as Oxy's, but to hell with it. We sure got a nice surprise =D.

I could tell from the high, it was insufflated, and took about 25 minutes to kick in. Also a much more heavy, sedating high. Used to get Opana 40's from my buddy who would get them 10-20 bottles full at a time. No difference between those and the pressed A 215's. (Except for the strength obviously.)