• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

what are the limits

lilmikeeis

Bluelighter
hey this is my brothers account he recomeded this website for me if i need help. ok i have a question/questions
whats the limit on pills/drugs?. lets say i would take them i am 18, 190lbs 5"10 not fat, and not super fit i am in middle like "dad bod type"
by limit i mean how much would i have to take before i would cross the line. like coma, death, end up in the ER, those type of things. and what is the most common bad effect. heres he pills i would like to know.
oxycottin/oxycodone
xanax
dex
nucenta(idk if i spelled it right)
dxm
hydro
cocaine
meth
seroquel
percocents
lortab
valium
morphine
exstacy
this is for a school project we have to make a powerpoint with like 20 slides and i wanted to teach, give knowladge and learn at same time. my brother gave me this idea. so ill be doing it on drugs/self harm reduction. if you have any other drugs you would like add and give info on i would be thankfull. And yes i am looking stuff online too and reading i just cant find the limits/highs it gives. thank you for help

(Other variables would be tolerance and body chemistry(metabolism) it's not clear cut like the law having specific guidelines for sobriety (blood alcohol level). Each individual is different maybe the FDA has studies you can look up but to know exact cut off levels is different because it's relative to the individual.

(Other variables would be tolerance and body chemistry(metabolism) it's not clear cut like the law having specific guidelines for sobriety (blood alcohol level). Each individual is different maybe the FDA has studies you can look up but to know exact cut off levels is different because it's relative to the individual.
i mean just like avrage person

Search for the FDA approved package insert for the prescription drugs, that'll give you an idea of safer dosages (nobody can tell you what a safe dose is without knowing you well, as in your physician.) But for research that's a start.

I hope you're not trying to pull one on us, I've lost friends - as in dead - to combinations of those drugs. If you're seriously into harm reduction check out the Harm Reduction Coalition, a US national NGO dedicated to safer drug use. http://harmreduction.org/

The "illegal" drugs - way to many variables, like purity, cuts, routes of administrating, frequency of use.

You may be better off focusing on steering people to the kind of info you're looking for, so they can educate themselves.

Harm Reduction begins with education, so I applaud that effort on your part. This is a rather large undertaking though, and you wouldn't want it on your head if someone took notes, then tried a drug and OD'd based on info you gave out - so document your references, and use solid ones. Opinions and info here can be wildly inaccurate.

I hope you're for real, b/c we need more young adults interested in spreading good HR info.

Maybe focus on that - give a persentation on what HR is, why it's important, and how it saves lives. Look into naloxone, HIV, Hep C prevention, good & bad usage practices - e.g. Reusing needles and the fallacy of prohibition.

Best.

Maybe focus on that - give a persentation on what HR is, why it's important, and how it saves lives. Look into naloxone, HIV, Hep C prevention, good & bad usage practices - e.g. Reusing needles and the fallacy of prohibition.

This. There are way to many variables. We could give you extremely rough guidelines, but still not something that should be given out as fact.

Search for the FDA approved package insert for the prescription drugs, that'll give you an idea of safer dosages (nobody can tell you what a safe dose is without knowing you well, as in your physician.) But for research that's a start.

I hope you're not trying to pull one on us, I've lost friends - as in dead - to combinations of those drugs. If you're seriously into harm reduction check out the Harm Reduction Coalition, a US national NGO dedicated to safer drug use. http://harmreduction.org/

The "illegal" drugs - way to many variables, like purity, cuts, routes of administrating, frequency of use.

You may be better off focusing on steering people to the kind of info you're looking for, so they can educate themselves.

Harm Reduction begins with education, so I applaud that effort on your part. This is a rather large undertaking though, and you wouldn't want it on your head if someone took notes, then tried a drug and OD'd based on info you gave out - so document your references, and use solid ones. Opinions and info here can be wildly inaccurate.

I hope you're for real, b/c we need more young adults interested in spreading good HR info.

Best.

thank you for the response. not trying to pull a fast one on you guys. im generally into this type of things. this is one of the subjects i can focus on and take in. i wanna educate my self, and other people as much on this. i hope no one goes by my reacher and does drugs and ends up in the ER. i got alot of info down but idk how to put it, i dont wanna end up teaching people how to do drugs the "correct way" cuz half of them will take it like that. i personally have experince with half of those drugs. i dont want them going the same path i did i can handle my self.

Best.
This. There are way to many variables. We could give you extremely rough guidelines, but still not something that should be given out as fact.

yes i know every one is diffrent but i asking like xmg of x is when u could/will have problems. like tramadol i knoe its 350mg anything more your in sizure line. or hydros they have tylonol and alot of tylonol is bad on liver

why don't you focus on one class of drugs. Take opiates for example, or benzodiazepines. That list is way to broad. Also what speedball said is really good. Harm Reduction really isn't just knowing the maximum of what you can take without experiencing negative effects.

Here are some topics I thought of.
-opiates and how they effect your liver
-the effects of chronic addiction on mental health
-alcohol and opiates..which is more harmful
-the spread of acceptance of marijuana for recreational use
-why drug laws exist and their effect on our prison system (ie. rates of incarceration, cos of incarceration, percentage of inmates in for petty possesion charges)

Your topic has to be more concise or you will have either an extremely vague twenty pages that is a mix mash of different drugs and effects, or a detailed 100 page monster. The topic of drugs is just too broad.

oxycodone-common dosage 10-20mg
xanax-common dosage .5-2mg
dexamphetamine-common dosage 10-30mg
hydrocodone-10-30mg
cocaine-would start with a bump maybe 2 do not exceed half a minute sized line till you are comfortable with tolerance,
seroquel-not exactly recreational but 25-50mg although it is used as an antipsychotic at much higher doses.
valium-common dosage 10-20mg
morphine-5mg be very careful with this
all dosages provided are for naive individuals ymmv