• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

What antidepressant can I go on and still be able to roll?

Again, you apparently have some very poor reading comprehension as I didn’t say it doesn’t work on dopamine. Yes it works on dopamine but I said it isn’t the primary mechanism.

Heroin mimics natural endorphins and binds to the receptors. Hence why you don’t have a fucking heart attack from dopamine release if you overdose like you would with amphetamine.

Please read up on neurobiology and bring something useful to the discussion.

As far as amphetamine and bupropion, the user dependent effects and differences likely has to do with differences in binding to NE vs DA transporters. However wellbutrin WILL result in a lower overall max DA release as opposed to using a drug without it because it blocks the transporters. It will, however, also increase duration of effects to some extent, individual as well for the aforementioned reason, because of the reuptake inhibition.

@Swim15 yeah I know it can have poor effects on my health and mood over time. But, I'm here for a good time, not a long time amirite? Besides, it's not like I'm full sendin' it every weekend.

@Swim15 yeah I know it can have poor effects on my health and mood over time. But, I'm here for a good time, not a long time amirite? Besides, it's not like I'm full sendin' it every weekend.

Understand and I said the same until I ended up with some severe (temporary) psychiatric conditions not too long ago - not from MDMA though, totally unrelated.

Im all good now but definitely took normal cognitive functioning for granted and have changed my outlook on use/abuse some going forward.

Good time not a long time has always been my lean - only thing I’m scared of is being here for a long time or a short time but being fucked up for whatever time is left. YOLO so don’t fuck your brain up too hard.

Either way, enjoy and be responsible homie!

@Swim15 I'm trying my best to be responsible here. Like I said, I don't go too ham, I do my research on the interactions and stuff and I test all of my shit. I do my best.

@Swim15 I'm trying my best to be responsible here. Like I said, I don't go too ham, I do my research on the interactions and stuff and I test all of my shit. I do my best.

For sure man - more than most do! If you end up doing things, most definitely let us know how it goes