What album/song are you addicted to atm?

^Lil Wayne's ability to throw so much sexual innuendo without saying anything sexual or vulgar in that song simply impresses me. That song, and various Kendrick Lamar works, are the reasons I don't write off rap as a substance-less genre.

Most of the stuff I hear on the radio fuckin' blows when it comes to rap. And the way rich white kids love it so much these days... it's gross. They have such bad taste in rap.

Kendrick really takes the cake though:

My friend had a 'party' playlist back in college he would play every time we gathered for boozing. This was one of the last songs on it, it always came on once people were passing out on the floor, slumped over the toilet, laying in puke... so ironic lol.

I train to enjoy the challenge of my fortune fading; in order to grow. Trying to explain what I have experienced of this to a buddy that is lost in an illusory sense of-control - I dont know their thing. often feel useless but I do know, it goes in, despite them seemingly resisting - damn but we are all more alike than we realize(no overt feedback, doesnt mean it doesn't connect)... torpor is the worst illusion.

Tune always resonates.

<3

Last edited:
the quote or the music? i do hope you mean both.

Both, of course, ya daft one! :) <3

Best of luck to you, dote - learn much - come out stronger, and softer with yourself ( the parodox) no matter what happens. ;)

Last edited:
I feel weird saying this but a friend introduced me to a rapper named eazy mac and normally I don’t like these cheap underground rappers but this guy can rap. And he raps about doing drugs which is a plus.

I’ve been obsessed with this for a good six months (I know it’s old but I only got into Tool a few years ago). The combination of Maynard’s voice with a female’s.. And the lyrics always seem relevant heh.

I don't know why I can't stop listening to this album. It's easily one of the best pop albums of this century.

c29321600bbab7d181251d6bade9187d.jpg

Song: Kas Ir Ar Mums
Artist: Have No Heroes
Album: Plastic World

It's good old fashioned skate punk in a other language. Look it up on YouTube!