Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

what a sad state of affairs

mister

Bluelighter
I havnt been on BL for a couple of years so I thought Id pay a visit and the Australian drug scene is fucking boring and shit.

It should be called "The Australian pipe smoking meth heads" forum.

Boring, couch locked repetitive robots

We just got a new moderator who promises to find us something else to talk about. Start an interesting thread to get us going if you like...

We just got a new moderator who promises to find us something else to talk about. Start an interesting thread to get us going if you like...

Is that me? Did I promise something?
If nothing else I'm a mod here and I'm not a meth head.

I'm a junkie. So I can contribute a lot more if the subjects heroin. :)

What’s a geographic forum really for anyway? All anyone wants to know is where are the good drugs locally and how much are they (forbidden) or else to bitch about the lack of local supply or outrageous prices. Anything else is covered in the topic specific forums.

Oh yeah. We could also reminisce about the good old days. I think there is already a thread on that though.

What’s a geographic forum really for anyway? All anyone wants to know is where are the good drugs locally and how much are they (forbidden) or else to bitch about the lack of local supply or outrageous prices. Anything else is covered in the topic specific forums.

Oh yeah. We could also reminisce about the good old days. I think there is already a thread on that though.

Good drugs? What are good drugs? I never heard such thing before. Listen, we can't ok, we can't source. Isn't the dark web. And we got geographics forums for different objectives to cover different arguments of the same topic. Isn't logical? As the user above said and this is a true statement, you aren't anything else. Repetitive robot. Why you ask such questions?

As the user above said and this is a true statement, you aren't anything else. Repetitive robot. Why you ask such questions?

Guilty as charged. I’m as robotic as hell. As for the question - it was really just making conversation for the hell of it as it’s 4AM and I have fuck all else to do.

Guilty as charged. I’m as robotic as hell. As for the question - it was really just making conversation for the hell of it as it’s 4AM and I have fuck all else to do.

No it's not. It's 6am. And I won't hear different. :p

I have a question regarding legal drugs and vendors for Australia.

Given the subject of providing details of vendors of "legal" drugs has come up in the lounge of all places, it would be good to know if this direction that the bl ship is going in is openly discussed for ALL of our safety of use of this site..

By that I mean what substances that get discussed are going to be available to us without any qualms as some admin and an smod show. Given concerns for personal safety are on our shoulders and not really within their grasp of responsibility it seems, what s the thoughts of Aussie mods, I wouldn't trust anyone who claims legal drug s are legal everywhere as they aren't and onus is on them to provide their references.

Example : modnafil, a legal drug, useful for sufferers of sleep disorders like me.

Now I'm not an idiot, many drugs are legal WITH prescription and I'm going to get a check up as I believe this drug can help me...I am suffering greatly from a sleep disorder.

It's illegal to have without prescription, easily obtainable it seems.

Also, I've got the monkey of meth addiction off my back simply by not obtaining it. Yet the cravings are extreme. Modnafil is shown to ease this and help recovering addicts.

As for vendors, well..there is darknet as usual and also clearnet which this website is. Warehouses and distribution with prescription "advisable". I found it and want to know if anyone else has used this service .

I am not comfortable with sharing a vendor I don't know as it could well be a scam, seems legit.

Am testing a different vendor that is not Aussie yet on clearnet for other name brands as I won't touch generic, unfortunately disclaimer does read as all online pharmacies can and sometimes do insert other drugs I stead of what you ordered.

As for boo hoo robotic repeat, too bloody bad.

This place serves a good purpose and the reflection of drugs used in Australia is what's going on here.

This part serves a purpose, you want trashy entertainment then kindly fuck yourself, whatever .

@✿Dai₷y✿

I'm not sure what specific thread you're referring too in the lounge, but it would have been my interpretation that asking about modafinil sources was against the rules.

Not being sure what instance you're referring too in the lounge, I can't really say where that fits in to this.

As someone who also suffers from life long sleep problems, I am sorry for what you're going through though :(. If you have a follow up question or if I haven't properly understood your existing one, please feel free to let me know. :)