• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc What’s your Nicotine of choice?

Yeah no White person smoked Newports in my area, they were deemed for the African Americans and Hispanics, and I'm for North Jersey, and Racism was big time back then, if you smoked Newports or Kools, they'd call you the N word or S word, I tried a menthol once out of curiosity, but didn't like it anyways.

Yea, I'd wager that the blue-collar racism we experience in Boston is pretty similar to what you've got in New Jersey. I always feel like I'm in a liberal, progressive place, only for that to be inevitably broken by an incredibly racist statement. I had friends in Lowell who I did drugs with and I had friends from work and school. Friends from work and school were pretty chill. I remember I was hanging with this other junkie for a few months and as relationships go in that context we were pretty tight. I made a comment about how beautiful this Dominican chick was who lived in his housing project and he didn't miss a beat.

"You know she fucks n*****s right? Still interested"?

It was hard to be friends with someone after that. I'm a proud Jew and I feel like treating any race or religion as inferior would only be to say that what happened to my ancestors in Europe was okay too. By the way, so happy to see Netanyahu out of his ass. I'm a Zionist til death, but I also believe that we are not trying nearly hard enough to understand the Palestinian perspective. I believe both peoples can coexist if they're both willing to shake hands and cast aside the past, although, that can be difficult.

Yea, I'd wager that the blue-collar racism we experience in Boston is pretty similar to what you've got in New Jersey. I always feel like I'm in a liberal, progressive place, only for that to be inevitably broken by an incredibly racist statement. I had friends in Lowell who I did drugs with and I had friends from work and school. Friends from work and school were pretty chill. I remember I was hanging with this other junkie for a few months and as relationships go in that context we were pretty tight. I made a comment about how beautiful this Dominican chick was who lived in his housing project and he didn't miss a beat.

"You know she fucks n*****s right? Still interested"?

It was hard to be friends with someone after that. I'm a proud Jew and I feel like treating any race or religion as inferior would only be to say that what happened to my ancestors in Europe was okay too. By the way, so happy to see Netanyahu out of his ass. I'm a Zionist til death, but I also believe that we are not trying nearly hard enough to understand the Palestinian perspective. I believe both peoples can coexist if they're both willing to shake hands and cast aside the past, although, that can be difficult.
Agreed Keif, but that how it was back then, you only stuck with your own kind, I'm not racist but that's just how those times were, and you didn't want o be outcasted, or deemed a race traitor.

Yeah no White person smoked Newports in my area, they were deemed for the African Americans and Hispanics, and I'm for North Jersey, and Racism was big time back then, if you smoked Newports or Kools, they'd call you the N word or S word, I tried a menthol once out of curiosity, but didn't like it anyways.

Newport = Niggarettes

In the U.S. Marlboro lights (gold pack)

In Canada, hands down Belmonts as “taste matters” written on the pack.

so RICH & Flavourful....like sipping on fine cognac

Interesting fact....80% of naturally produced licorish is purchased by the tobacco industry, used as flavour for cigarettes. It gives it that rich flavourful taste.

....a king sized fresh Belmont after an oral speedball / Brompton cocktail is pure sex lol

Smoking cigarettes is a nasty habit. And it costs money, you smell bad to non-smokers, it has many negative health effects, and the addiction potential is high. I really wanted to start with this, purely from a harm reduction viewpoint, if someone happens to be reading this and thinking "It might be cool to smoke cigarettes" It is not.

Okay, so i roll my own. My favorite used to be rolling tobacco called "Aroma". But flavorings in tobacco were banned like a decade ago, can't remember was it by Finland or by EU and it does not matter (menthol got an extended time frame). As a rule of thumb, i absolutely prefer my tobacco without flavorings, Aroma was the only exception ever. So now it is Pall Mall Red rolling tobacco, long filter, paper does not matter much to me, hemp fiber is okay also as "paper"

I started when i was maybe 16 years old, back then it was factory made cigarettes. Marlboro red or L&M Full flavor. I also like Camel and North state.

Snus, huh? I was about 20 years old when i quit smoking tobacco for about half a year, using Swedish snus, under my upper lip. Snus was banned here (Finland) in the year 1995. Starting to see a pattern? We like to ban stuff here. Since then, snus using has skyrocketed, especially among teenagers and young adults. Yeah, because selling it illegally is profitable, and not much id asked by those who sell it. If someone buys, deal happens. You know how it goes. But in general, i like snus, and the best brand is General :) I think Ettan is the most popular here, but i prefer General. Both Swedish high quality loose snus (or pouch, but i wanted mine loose) and i think both has over a century of history in production. Sweden knows this stuff. So if you are a snus person, get Swedish snus.

I don't like vaping. Yep, it takes my cravings away and keeps them away for a while. But dunno, it is almost a ritual to me, about the tobacco, filters, papers. Smoke inhaling. Exhaling.

I would quit nicotine if i could, but i can't.

i love the skruf ultra white #2 nordic. chew about a can a day. it's tobacco free. doesnt stain my teeth, great taste. nicotine.

Interesting never heard of tobacco free snuff before. Whats actually in it i thought all snuffs contained tobaccco?

Cigarettes. I live in the UK where the tobacco prices are INSANE (in a bad way) so whatever brands cheapest (well, usually JPS which is more middle-ground). It's gotta be Reds, though as Reds are the strongest. I'd smoke rollies but even with practice I cannot roll my own cigarettes to save my life.
I'll smoke anything, really, though. Cigarettes, tolling tobacco, cigarillo's, cigars, weed, heroin, crack, meth, dick...

I smoke Canadian Goose. Rez smokes about $30 a carton. Theyre strong which I like, and not too bad flavor. When I can I get these bag smokes $15 called Real Deal which are actually better than the Canadian Goose.

My favorite is Benson and Hedges Black but theyre about $20 a pack.

I bet the last two and maybe even 3 occur together quite often, am I correct?
Over on thread re Prozac's uses besides taking daily, someone posted about shriveled meth dick, so we know those occur together. As for the other that's a given :ROFLMAO:

Over on thread re Prozac's uses besides taking daily, someone posted about shriveled meth dick, so we know those occur together. And as for the other that's a given :ROFLMAO:
I have no issue with meth dick. Rarely anyway.(y)

I have no issue with meth dick. Rarely anyway.(y)

Eww "shrivelled meth dick". Now I really won't try meth.
I've never had that issue with stims. Regular amphetamine made me really into fetish things :/...like mostly stuff I'd have a casual interest in anyway, but they made them more a focus. I remember (I was IN AMPHETAMINE PSYCHOSIS OKAY?!) getting Eiffel Towered on the backseat of a bus for £40...:/....this Latino guy kept calling me "Puta lindo" and even after learning what I means I'm still not sure whether to be flattered or insulted.
Coke made it take AGES to cum but it was the best orgasm I'd had since 6th grade).