• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc What’s your Nicotine of choice?

beedis > cigs > dip > vaping > snuff > hookah > cigars > snus > lozenges > gum > patches

i only vape these days, no more tobacco for me

Depending on where I am and/or what I'm doing:

• Grizzly straight pouches
  • Marlboro Black 100's (with filters cut off)
  • My Blu vape pen (gold leaf cartridges)
  • 4 K's mango cigarillos
I am always using one of these products at any given time during my waking hours and often when I get up to pee at night.

Yeah, I love nicotine. It was my first drug of choice (age 12) and has been a constant throughout my life no matter what other drugs I was or was not using. I turn 62 next month.

yeah nicotine is one consistant drug your getting, but only because its legal!

listen up governments, oh nevermind... :D

I smoke golden virginia but only with weed really, cant stand tobacco on its own tbh..

i smoke malboro filter tips usually when im out. they are like menthol but nothing like menthol if you know what i mean, lil green flecks in the fliter but dont give it that taste but seem to filter it enough to make smoke smooth, only ever get them in holland when im there, think they are called special filter or something like that

Please tell me where I can buy snus in the USA? I was advised to quit smoking with snus. Now I am looking for a place to buy. Thank you
SNUS are widely sold in gas stations, smoke shops. But they can cause MOUTH CANCER requiring removal of large areas of the jaw.

What’s everyone’s nicotine of choice?

If you smoke what’s your brand and how many packs do you smoke per day?
If you chew/dip/snus how many cans per day?
If you vape what’s your favorite vape and your favorite e-liquid?

When I was a teenager I smoked any type of cigarette I could get my hands on. When I was in my 20’s I would chew and dip pretty often. I found that Swedish snus was the most enjoyable tobacco experience I could find. Sadly there is little to no Swedish snus sold in America. I used a Juul vape for about a year but it was causing me breathing problems so I quit. Now I use tobacco free nicotine pouches usually 6 or 8mg and I find they add a nice buzz to whatever drug I’m using.
My ultimate nr 1 that gave the most intense rush, Nicotin and whatever else is in there, can give. Was a snuffing Tobacco blend, from a windmill that had different types. Oldskool hand made in a mill from back when they snorted Tobacco. Weird people back then, hurts as a mf.

This one was named after an American tribe as far as i can remember. It was real strong when smoked, don't sniff it though is my advice. Maybe that once was a fashion. But its not pleasant and not effective that way.

For years I was a social smoker, or more appropriately when I was fucked up, jacked, or nodding off. Mostly Marlboro Lights and the occasional Parliament Light. I always felt guilty smoking as I was a competitive amateur athlete - distance running and cycling. Odd I didn’t feel guilty about the drugs that made me wanna smoke 🧐

Anyways, over a year back I picked up using disposable vapes. Unfortunately that led me to both smoking and vaping. The vape is so handy at work and I don’t feel bad doing it indoors or my car. The vape seems way more addictive than cigarettes.

I haven’t had a real cigarette since my birthday back in February. I think. I buy the HQD Cuvie Plus and go through one every three days or so but get a rotation going with different flavors. I’ve got five going right now. Depending on what I’m doing I vape more or less. It tastes great on opiates, just like smokes but on stims it can kinda be gag inducing or I‘m too busy doing something else and forget to use it. Sober the nicotine is super relaxing,

Long answer for a simple question. Flavor I’m using now is “skittles“…

I prefer smoking to vaping I'm on maybe 5-7 a day depending on if I've been drinking.
oh and I like john player special legendary black but I'll smoke whatever.

Does anybody remember Player cigarettes? I haven't seen them in years.
I recall they packed a hell of a punch.
Like 3 Marlboros in one cig.

I've been smoking American spirits for 16 years. 5 of those were unfiltered raw organic hand rolls. About a pack a day.. Got into vaping the last 2 years, and kept smoking. 60 hours ish no nicotine. If I wanted to give in, it would cost me quite a bit, so I'm in for the long haul

Tell me about it. When I started smoking, cigs were 60 cents a pack. I freaked when they went over a dollar.

Then again, I remember saying "There is no pot on this planet worth more than 40 bucks an ounce."

I guess tobacco was the "gateway drug" for me.

I was puffing on cigs stolen from parents at age 7. By age 14 I was a pack-a-day Marlboro Man. Back then (in TN, anyway) the legal age for cigarettes was 16. Store clerks sold smokes to anyone who looked at least 12. Younger kids had to say "These are for my mom."

I was drinking regularly, smoking weed heavily, and dabbling in acid, PCP, prescription pills, and cocaine by age 15.

For most of the next few decades I was severely alcoholic and I rotated drug addictions: IV cocaine, benzodiazepines, opioids, methamphetamine. Woke up in jail more times than I can count. Landed in ICUs and psych wards. Went through 6 outpatient rehabs and 7 inpatient rehabs. Lather, rinse, repeat.

Whether I was drinking chronically, juggling drug addictions, doing both, or clean&sober (I was abstinent now&then for a few months at a time), I was ALWAYS using my first DOC: tobacco.

Still do.

Peace&Love
jasper

"Quitting smoking is easy. I've done it a thousand times." -- Mark Twain

"Quitting smoking is easy. I've done it a thousand times." -- Mark Twain
This.

I don't get depression or hunger attacks etc.. once I switched to e-cigs, but imho snus (special tobacco for snorting) is the best way because you get all the alkaloids, with e-cigs something's missing (the harmaline which inhibits MAO and thus increases these nice little transmitters / serotonin, norepinephrine, dopamine). Snus is more like a short-lived stimulant than smoking for the smoking's will.
Then just stop, is easy but the craving remains and sometimes comes through. Unfortunately here in MX snus isn't available so I am thinking about a solution, like making my own tobacco extract for vaping ...

Cigarillos aren't so bad either, they are stronger than cigs and create less smoke - maybe less carcinogens, burns cleaner at a higher temperature - and just a few every day.
IQOS is a nice attempt on paper (vaping real tobacco) but in reality a bad capitalistic joke. There is some effect which is different than with e-cigs, cleaner etc, but I only felt it while on dissociatives. The amount of tobacco - for the price which would you get a regular pack of cigs - is just laughable. Somebody else should bring a better product.

Oh, and MX banned the import of e-cigs but regular ones are fucking cheap. This is real harm reduction!

Kamel Reds were the ones I loved the most. But I usually smoked regular Camels in some form or Lucky Strike unfiltereds when I could both find and afford them. Switched brands many times over the years though.

I quit smoking cigarettes the day my friend gave me a Kangertech Subox Mini Starter Kit. That was almost 4 years ago now. Now I chainvape a giant robot dick all day long. Dovpo Odin mod with a Smok TFV16 tank. DIY juice.

Ok i will add something about these niquitin clear patches. Never have i come accross something so bad quality when it comes to sticking to your skin.

The last thing you want is the patch just falling off but without any myfix tape for plasters it just comes off easily.

1/10 for design

I miss smoking, I use to smoke non filtered Camels but then switched to Marlboro Reds, the stronger the better, but I was advised to switch to filtered cigarettes, but Marlboros were still good and tasted good.

It's gotta be dip. I hate the flavor and the effects, but there's something so satisfying about grossing out everyone in your vicinity with an old diet coke bottle full of saliva and spent tobacco. You've gotta be extremely loud about it too. ;)

Nah, really, Newports. Growing up, my grandfather told me Menthol cigarettes were "N****R Breathmints". The subtle, entrenched racism of Boston. You have the townies who would probably still lynch the right person in the right circumstances, then you've got the college types. It's a tale of two cities. I guess it's reallly not funny at all. Boston has a veneer of class, but below that is probably one of the most casually racist citites north of the deep south.

Bwahstin Strwong Baby

It's gotta be dip. I hate the flavor and the effects, but there's something so satisfying about grossing out everyone in your vicinity with an old diet coke bottle full of saliva and spent tobacco. You've gotta be extremely loud about it too. ;)

Nah, really, Newports. Growing up, my grandfather told me Menthol cigarettes were "N****R Breathmints". The subtle, entrenched racism of Boston. You have the townies who would probably still lynch the right person in the right circumstances, then you've got the college types. It's a tale of two cities. I guess it's reallly not funny at all. Boston has a veneer of class, but below that is probably one of the most casually racist citites north of the deep south.

Bwahstin Strwong Baby
Yeah no White person smoked Newports in my area, they were deemed for the African Americans and Hispanics, and I'm for North Jersey, and Racism was big time back then, if you smoked Newports or Kools, they'd call you the N word or S word, I tried a menthol once out of curiosity, but didn't like it anyways.