• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc What’s your Nicotine of choice?

Cigarettes are tasty. I usually splurge and get American Spirits since I only smoke occasionally now.

Reactions: Ds
Export A light was my favourite when I did smoke. Copenhagen dip. Now I vape using a STLTH…the flavours arn’t the greatest. Thinking about changing but to what…

i love skruf white nordic. Tobacco free white nicotine pouches. soooo goood.

Camel yellow cigarettes mostly, :reggae:
rolling tobacco- Old Holborn at home
I know that those machines are healthier, but some of those look 40% like cigarettes but there are folks smoking "remote controls", "pencils" or some look like guns
when first models came, Was sitting drinkin coffe wth friends and beatiful girl looked like she's gonna shot her self, i froze like 2 sec after she blow the steam:Sherlock:

I quit smoking 9 years ago and just started vaping this January. I don't know why, but I'm now hooked again, at least its better than cigarettes? My favorite flavour is salteez blue raz. Its almost more addicting than cigarettes, as you can smoke inside. The salt nicotine provides a nice buzz, way better than the freebase vapes of old. I'm puffing on it nonstop.

I quit smoking 9 years ago and just started vaping this January. I don't know why, but I'm now hooked again, at least its better than cigarettes? My favorite flavour is salteez blue raz. Its almost more addicting than cigarettes, as you can smoke inside. The salt nicotine provides a nice buzz, way better than the freebase vapes of old. I'm puffing on it nonstop.
I think there hasn't been enough studies to confirm that vaping isn't as harmful as smoking. Vaping has only been around since 2003, not even 20 years. It's not harmless and compared to smoking it's just as addictive tbhonest.
Im ngl, I love my Marlboro Reds every once in a while. 🚬🚬🚬🚬🚬🚬🚬🚬🚬🚬