• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

What’s your favorite strain and why?

Jabberwocky

Frumious Bandersnatch
I would take anything on the indica dominant. But to each is own. Humor me I’m bored

Forbidden Fruit is my top right now. Indica dominant with a more chill Stoney feel that is great for times of relaxation or end of the night. Not super high in THC but the terp profile is out of this world. It’s like a mix of citrus/grapefruit and passion fruit when it’s done right.

It’s one of the few strains I usually take two hits of but very worth it.

Other strains I love... GG#4 and Headband are lovely.

-GC

My own shit. :D :cool:

I love enemy of the state right now, thick, skunky, floral, afghani hash taste, so smooth. Anything bubba kush is usually a pretty mellow indica, nice rich indica taste, but my all time favourite indica will always be that classical hindu kush, the taste, sickly sweet, similar to how it smells, very musky and straight up black hash, haven't found that same stuff in years now. Still looking for that perfect cut that was going around 20 years ago, that stuff is hoarded so hard.

Kinda weirc that you say that from the other side of the world. It would've been 20-15 years ago that the Hindu Kush made it's rounds here.

I remember an almost baby poop kind of smell.

I wish I knew lol. Never actually known the strain of anything I've had, people make up names here. I tend to like dense, stoney buds over lose, heady buds though, so I guess I'm an indica dominant guy?

I’m partial to Chemdawg as long as it truly does reek of diesel fuel. That’s if I want to get ramped up. If I want to chill out/relax then anything ~1:1 THC:CBD.

Tom

Right now my fav is Jetson Haze for days and Afghan Kush for night.

Kinda weirc that you say that from the other side of the world. It would've been 20-15 years ago that the Hindu Kush made it's rounds here.

I remember an almost baby poop kind of smell.
Yeah it's a weird mothball, poopy smell, lot's of eugenol or something, I know it when I smell it, if it's hindu kush it's unmistakable, only can describe it as hindu kush really. Ever since I toked that stuff 17 years ago I wanted it, didn't think of keeping cuts back then and then everything changed, the place that had every cut imaginable (including that hindu kush) in the dam was busted and shut down, nearly everything left available became power plant or white widow, now it's mostly different amnesia cuts, and still pp, so much of the same.

From everything that's going around I just want some hoarded shit like the real A5 haze and that hindu kush, which I suspect is a pot of gold anyways, crossed out with a skunk. Did a lot of research a couple years back and suddenly one of the guys behind seedism posted some pics of the pog cut he got from Sam the Skunkman on icmag again, so I'm pretty sure that's the one I was looking for, those buds looked 1 on 1 for the buds I had. I stocked up on those seeds when Sam had auctioned off some of his old batches to some uk guy on the mag, same stuff seedism has, but it was cheaper, so, yeah, too dutch to let that deal go.

Master kush was totally not what I was looking for, which is good stuff, just a little weak and absolutely not anything I'd call hindu kush x hindu kush. That shit is so skunky, tastes more like an orange bud, Shanti doesn't know what he's got half of the time. He was so sure of that g13 a year or two back or so, but he never had the original cut himself, Neville did for a few grows then it died. He just knows it from the g13xskunk and haze crosses, but I'm still curious about what he's done with it, should check up on that progress sometime.

I have so much shit still to go through though, lmao. I should probably pop some of those og kush seeds I still have, I had one critical og (also dead) that was so damn nice, better than everything og I've ever bought in a shop. I just wish it was denser, it smelled like ground up coffee and the taste was dark and heavy, but so smooth too, I miss it. I saw some crazy thc percentages for certain critical mass cuts in the states btw, still skunk in it, but also heavy indica. Nordle is pretty much the same, or nl5 x afghan, some oldies but goodies too, maybe a little weak compared to now, but still a good taste.

I've always wanted to grow hashplant btw, but never wanted to spend the money on it, get the fuck out sensi, lol. Their black domina is supposed to be nice, but also too expensive, not worth it. Good indica's though.

I am new at this. I have been self medicating since they fired Nixon but I bought some smoke with a name the other day (I'm a patient now) and I like Jack Herer. Nice wake you up thing with a happy side.

Death Bubba is almost always good no matter where i get it from, hindu kush I also have good memories of

I'm mostly an evening toker so I like the narcotic strains like Hashplant, for a daytime toke Jack Herer or Cold Creek Kush is good

@Blowmonkey you ever tried any of the Sagarmatha strains? I always wanted to try Matanuska Tundra but never had a chance.

Nope, checked them out a while ago for I think their hawaiian or strawberry cough stuff, but went with chimera's hawaiian instead and after that didn't buy any more seeds, lol. I shouldn't be looking either, but just did and omg western winds, or kali mist, whatever, I loved that stuff, that was the shit back in the late 90's early 2000's.

Northern lights was always excellent.
Yellow skunk was always the best
And the only stuff better than the yellow was red stuff.not sure if it's Redbeard or red kush but it was red.

I'm old school. OG Kush, Purple Urkle or Purple Kush ;)

I wish hash came like this

If I had to choose only one, it would be Chemdawg. It's an amazingly potent strain with several medical as well as recreational benefits. I love everything about it. When I had the opportunity to legally grow my own, I took advantage of that time and really got to know the strain on a personal level which helped me appreciate the strain that much more.

For several years, the end of this harvested plant (hung upside down) was my avatar picture. This picture shows more detail and area of the harvest itself. It's Chemdawg #4.

uc2e9zR.jpg

I would say...

Medical/Pain/Best all-rounder: Gorilla Glue #4
Sleep aid: Skywalker OG
Productivity boosting without being too zonked: Neville's Haze
Creativity boosting/Psychedelic: Sour Diesel

Yeah W0lf, I have several variants of ChemD that were acquired from those seed auctions and even got some of the unusal ones like Strawberry Chem.

Man, I always enjoy a good purple bud. Got some right now, last of it today... tastes and smells so good and feels so mellow. No clue what strain it is though. Very dark, dense, purple nug.