• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants What’s the best ROA at work for ice?

Oral before work. If its truely good then it should last way long.
True. This is the reason I wish it were easier to get prescribe Desoxyn. I was on 40mg Adderall daily and that was working well for 1.5 years. Then it didn’t my doc didn’t want to prescribe more and to be honest I don’t blame him. It seems like higher doses of amphetamine just has more negative effects with only minor increase in the positive effects.

I tried taking my normail 20mg morning dose with about 30-40mg of clear. Since it was form the black market I assumed it was closer to 20-30mg of methamphetmine wiith whatever else was cut in it. This worked out well as I had felt like it was giving me the benefits I had on Adderall for those first 1.5 years but it also lasted all day without need to redose. Whatever ”side effects“ I got from 40mg of adderall (not much to speak of really once my system become accustomed to it) were even less of an issue. So all in all A+. Would reccomend. Just don’t be tempted to smoke any at the same time, or otherwise use or abuse recreationally and you shouldn’t have any problems. At least I didn’t.

Plugging. I would never recommend anyone start shooting it if they don't already. I had to carry round a pencil case to have my fits and shit in wherever I went, or a glasses case (which before I actually wore glasses was pretty suss, looking back.). And there's just so much stuff you have to carry. Fits, tourniquet, enough alcohol swabs to know you're not gonna run out and be left high and dry. Shit just isn't worth doing anywhere that isn't at home where you can control the environment. I remember when I was really bad and I'd use public toilets that had timers and that was just the worst idea in the world because I risked the door opening on me in the middle of my set up. Plugging gives you basically the same experience, minus basically all of the risks. And it ain't gay, like people think it is. It's smart.

While I can’t do it anymore at all really well I do it every day that’s stupid to say but anyway for anything other than keeping from being ill… I had reached a point where there was no used to any drug whatsoever unless it was IV.

Then I did too much meth & Coke too many years but aside from that I picked up Mexxy and I followed those MDSSs. I started with just a micro milligram measured out first time I’ve actually measured anything in my life but I was serious about it so I micro-dosed to insufflate.

After doing that and doing it correctly suddenly it opened up all the old routes of administration that I had called inferior which really, are not inferior at all. there’s something to enjoy especially like once you’ve already been a crackhead you think you’ll never be able to go back and do cocaine again which is logical and probably pretty smart. However I went through phases where I was done with crack but got in the IV Coke and really enjoyed that. But if I’m not mistaken it was always IV Coke that causes seizures and near death experiences - I don’t think it was ever methamphetamine and honestly I don’t think I’ve ever heard of anyone dying on methamphetamine and that’s difficult to say because certainly my memory fails me.

I mean if you do too much or hit your brachial artery or something because I only can hit Arteries now - which people say no no that’ll kill you well it’s what I do every time if I don’t see bright red then I don’t get one. Nothing flows and it clots the second it hits even if it’s arterial. That’s why I have to go have this four hour surgery like test called a Port cath flow test now after they just replace my second port.

As I got older I began stepping back as I even got to where I could enjoy a line if it’s big enough - actually the can be fantastic where I can’t even speak for 30 minutes and that’s not true on crack. But when I did one that shut me up where all I could do was just watch what was going on around me, when I would be able to speak again generally, STFU is what would shoot out of my face because someone beside me was talking so fucking much!

Nowadays I’m too afraid to do anything IV. OK i do it daily but meth-wise - I’m too scared. And the last try only reinforced my fear.

I did try it about two years ago I guess somebody gave me a point and said you had to try this way again so I went upstairs to my apartment and tried it and to me something strange happened - I bolted out my front door, Ran down the stairs to the second floor and started banging on that guys door which he wasn’t home. What surprises me about that is obviously I wasn’t scared of people or seeing someone so it seems what I was scared of was being alone like I wanted to be with somebody else because doing that shot scared the shit out of me. It’s weird because it had just been a long time and that’s the way to do it in my mind although towards the end when we were doing really large amounts I couldn’t shoot as easily because my hands would shake and my eyes were too blurry.

I remember that when we first refound meth we were excited. The dealer was cool and he showed us first how to do a hot rail which we never seen that. I really didn’t learn how to do those correctly until more recently years there OK but right away my scans started showing a deviated septum like after the first few hot rails.

I haven’t done that in a couple years because it’s not very pleasant but back in the day when we first got meth we would do a hot rail immediately swallow a chunk, plug a shot and then immediately draw up a big shot.

I remember when the dealer told us also that same night about plugging it or parachuteing it we hadn’t really thought about that and we were in our 30s and we giggled like little kids.

So when he left we got busy doing all the different ROAs all at once because we had a big pile of Coke and we wanted to get off of the stuff and we had just found that which was Coke with a smile which I hadn’t had seen since high school from the east Texas Bathtub crank fields. My memories were it was like glass to try to insufflate.

I remember my boyfriend said we probably needed to break off a needle or get one of these pet droppers and add some liquid to the shard that was gonna be plugged. We were in a big hurry and I said I didn’t think it was necessary so we went across the room from each other like little kids where the couch was in between us both of us - and we both eyes locked on each other lije “don’t watch!!” squatted and stuck - I kid you not probably a 40 up our asses. Lol

We weren’t even staying in the same room anymore at night it was about the 10 year mark I think and I went into my room and sat at my desk in the middle of the floor on a pillow with my computer and I could see him at the coffee table in the living room sitting on the floor of pillow at his computer. Of course I got hit by the IV and I was starting to feel the very poor efficacy if you ever wanna parachute meth because they say that’s just the lowest efficacy on almost every drug because it has to go through the digestive system where it loses something ridiculous like 60% of its power. I remember when I started hearing those tales of people whose esophagus had dissolved from alcoholism who wanted to get drunk so badly they had their wife give them an enema of vodka and they died and the wife’s charged with man slaughter… Things like that I don’t know if they were wives tales or not but I can believe it.

I’m sitting on my pillow on the floor and suddenly something just freaking washed over me where I fell backwards and laid on the floor and this happened maybe twice on different things… My boyfriend runs in there and he’s standing over me like are you okay and all in all I can do is smile and nod I can’t even speak. Do you know we were never able to duplicate that again?

It was really easy to forget to plug it but to be honest I can’t tell you which is better because there are pros to plugging it that beat IVs. There are major pros to it - it’s just when that moment comes & it’s time to do one and you’re trying to pick which ROA it’s really easy to just say no I don’t want to plug anything. It’s easier simply totally forget about it like he didn’t even remember it was an option. Some interesting things start to happen though…

On another attempt at plugging it we did it his way which was put in about 10 ccs of water in there. That as I had a feeling was the stupidest thing we could’ve ever done. OK it’s hard to imagine the whole rectum (damn near killed ‘em) thing to be honest because it’s a one-way. Right? Things aren’t meant to be sucked back up into the system through what’s already been deemed waste and deposited into your rectal cavity. So I don’t really know how it gets back into your system at all except being so dehydrated that even waste water is soaked back up. However like any addicts logical first response, i’m pretty sure that’s not correct. I’m pretty sure that’s not how it works at all I just don’t know what the real answer is maybe someone else does.

What happened because we had to lay on our stomachs on the floor for a good half an hour and still when we stood up it ran out. That’s when both male and female got the what eventually became the pleasure of feeling something burning your butthole on its way out. LOLLOLLOL it’s pretty fucking funny. Next thing you know it’s this huge freaking turn on every time we do one even if you just shove it up there with your finger and no liquid because liquid is a big mistake I’m telling you it will dissolve on its own just fine in fact it will immediately start to produce its own mucus as soon as it knows what’s going on… But every time you’re gonna have some drainage which is going to tickle your fancy so to speak… Which I looked That idiom up and it is about tickling your bum. … Eventually Because it’s changed use it is overtime.

So I know that as a ROA there’s a good chance cause I was just hearing about this guy who he can’t hit and I can’t hit

it’s such a rare occasion that I don’t miss and my veins are so burned out from chemo that everywhere I make a hole there’s left either a wound bed, a black mark, or some kind of scar if not an outright abscess which I would prefer after having only those back 20 years ago and knowing that in 10 years they would go away if I was gonna be alive anyway but the things that I have now I haven’t touched most in a year some of them and they’re going to be there for the rest of my life there’s no doubt about it because they’re just holes like chicken pock marks or something and I don’t know what to tell people at the doctors office and at the hospital because like I have to go in and they’re gonna see the stuff and they’re gonna ask what it is and some of them are fresh but even if none of them are fresh I have to figure out what to say because what are they ?? I mean there it’s like a Milky Way of injuries what would cause that esp on my thighs? I need an answer for real for real.

I should not be shooting but there’s no other way that I know of except when I heard recently to do H even if you miss and that plugging IS comparable and works. he even told me now himself that he’s plugging it & it’s it’s working for him over IV. Well if that’s true I’m not real excited about it bc it’s kind of like if I even had the oxy 30 IR - I wish I had it yet there’s a difficultly component when you have both on hand to reach for the pharmaceutical better option that will actually work which is amazing to me because nothing works instead of the illicit substance. Yeah if anybody had an experience on plugging H and it actually having as good of if not better of an efficacy than shooting please do tell because that will stop the madness of what’s going on with me although I do like a shot I’m sorry but only if I don’t miss and I just went a couple of months missing then I had a week where I got it every time but now I’m back to missing causing scars and it just sucks .

So please share!!

Make a saline solution that you can discreetly "clear" your sinuses with.

I usually dissolve 100mg of crystal into 5ml of distilled water with a dash of table salt in it. (If using tap water, make sure to boil for 3 minutes.)

Then, fill up a spray bottle with your solution. I bought a 10-pack of these brown plastic ones (10ml capacity) for very cheap online:

While I can’t do it anymore at all really well I do it every day that’s stupid to say but anyway for anything other than keeping from being ill… I had reached a point where there was no used to any drug whatsoever unless it was IV.

Then I did too much meth & Coke too many years but aside from that I picked up Mexxy and I followed those MDSSs. I started with just a micro milligram measured out first time I’ve actually measured anything in my life but I was serious about it so I micro-dosed to insufflate.

After doing that and doing it correctly suddenly it opened up all the old routes of administration that I had called inferior which really, are not inferior at all. there’s something to enjoy especially like once you’ve already been a crackhead you think you’ll never be able to go back and do cocaine again which is logical and probably pretty smart. However I went through phases where I was done with crack but got in the IV Coke and really enjoyed that. But if I’m not mistaken it was always IV Coke that causes seizures and near death experiences - I don’t think it was ever methamphetamine and honestly I don’t think I’ve ever heard of anyone dying on methamphetamine and that’s difficult to say because certainly my memory fails me.

I mean if you do too much or hit your brachial artery or something because I only can hit Arteries now - which people say no no that’ll kill you well it’s what I do every time if I don’t see bright red then I don’t get one. Nothing flows and it clots the second it hits even if it’s arterial. That’s why I have to go have this four hour surgery like test called a Port cath flow test now after they just replace my second port.

As I got older I began stepping back as I even got to where I could enjoy a line if it’s big enough - actually the can be fantastic where I can’t even speak for 30 minutes and that’s not true on crack. But when I did one that shut me up where all I could do was just watch what was going on around me, when I would be able to speak again generally, STFU is what would shoot out of my face because someone beside me was talking so fucking much!

Nowadays I’m too afraid to do anything IV. OK i do it daily but meth-wise - I’m too scared. And the last try only reinforced my fear.

I did try it about two years ago I guess somebody gave me a point and said you had to try this way again so I went upstairs to my apartment and tried it and to me something strange happened - I bolted out my front door, Ran down the stairs to the second floor and started banging on that guys door which he wasn’t home. What surprises me about that is obviously I wasn’t scared of people or seeing someone so it seems what I was scared of was being alone like I wanted to be with somebody else because doing that shot scared the shit out of me. It’s weird because it had just been a long time and that’s the way to do it in my mind although towards the end when we were doing really large amounts I couldn’t shoot as easily because my hands would shake and my eyes were too blurry.

I remember that when we first refound meth we were excited. The dealer was cool and he showed us first how to do a hot rail which we never seen that. I really didn’t learn how to do those correctly until more recently years there OK but right away my scans started showing a deviated septum like after the first few hot rails.

I haven’t done that in a couple years because it’s not very pleasant but back in the day when we first got meth we would do a hot rail immediately swallow a chunk, plug a shot and then immediately draw up a big shot.

I remember when the dealer told us also that same night about plugging it or parachuteing it we hadn’t really thought about that and we were in our 30s and we giggled like little kids.

So when he left we got busy doing all the different ROAs all at once because we had a big pile of Coke and we wanted to get off of the stuff and we had just found that which was Coke with a smile which I hadn’t had seen since high school from the east Texas Bathtub crank fields. My memories were it was like glass to try to insufflate.

I remember my boyfriend said we probably needed to break off a needle or get one of these pet droppers and add some liquid to the shard that was gonna be plugged. We were in a big hurry and I said I didn’t think it was necessary so we went across the room from each other like little kids where the couch was in between us both of us - and we both eyes locked on each other lije “don’t watch!!” squatted and stuck - I kid you not probably a 40 up our asses. Lol

We weren’t even staying in the same room anymore at night it was about the 10 year mark I think and I went into my room and sat at my desk in the middle of the floor on a pillow with my computer and I could see him at the coffee table in the living room sitting on the floor of pillow at his computer. Of course I got hit by the IV and I was starting to feel the very poor efficacy if you ever wanna parachute meth because they say that’s just the lowest efficacy on almost every drug because it has to go through the digestive system where it loses something ridiculous like 60% of its power. I remember when I started hearing those tales of people whose esophagus had dissolved from alcoholism who wanted to get drunk so badly they had their wife give them an enema of vodka and they died and the wife’s charged with man slaughter… Things like that I don’t know if they were wives tales or not but I can believe it.

I’m sitting on my pillow on the floor and suddenly something just freaking washed over me where I fell backwards and laid on the floor and this happened maybe twice on different things… My boyfriend runs in there and he’s standing over me like are you okay and all in all I can do is smile and nod I can’t even speak. Do you know we were never able to duplicate that again?

It was really easy to forget to plug it but to be honest I can’t tell you which is better because there are pros to plugging it that beat IVs. There are major pros to it - it’s just when that moment comes & it’s time to do one and you’re trying to pick which ROA it’s really easy to just say no I don’t want to plug anything. It’s easier simply totally forget about it like he didn’t even remember it was an option. Some interesting things start to happen though…

On another attempt at plugging it we did it his way which was put in about 10 ccs of water in there. That as I had a feeling was the stupidest thing we could’ve ever done. OK it’s hard to imagine the whole rectum (damn near killed ‘em) thing to be honest because it’s a one-way. Right? Things aren’t meant to be sucked back up into the system through what’s already been deemed waste and deposited into your rectal cavity. So I don’t really know how it gets back into your system at all except being so dehydrated that even waste water is soaked back up. However like any addicts logical first response, i’m pretty sure that’s not correct. I’m pretty sure that’s not how it works at all I just don’t know what the real answer is maybe someone else does.

What happened because we had to lay on our stomachs on the floor for a good half an hour and still when we stood up it ran out. That’s when both male and female got the what eventually became the pleasure of feeling something burning your butthole on its way out. LOLLOLLOL it’s pretty fucking funny. Next thing you know it’s this huge freaking turn on every time we do one even if you just shove it up there with your finger and no liquid because liquid is a big mistake I’m telling you it will dissolve on its own just fine in fact it will immediately start to produce its own mucus as soon as it knows what’s going on… But every time you’re gonna have some drainage which is going to tickle your fancy so to speak… Which I looked That idiom up and it is about tickling your bum. … Eventually Because it’s changed use it is overtime.

So I know that as a ROA there’s a good chance cause I was just hearing about this guy who he can’t hit and I can’t hit

it’s such a rare occasion that I don’t miss and my veins are so burned out from chemo that everywhere I make a hole there’s left either a wound bed, a black mark, or some kind of scar if not an outright abscess which I would prefer after having only those back 20 years ago and knowing that in 10 years they would go away if I was gonna be alive anyway but the things that I have now I haven’t touched most in a year some of them and they’re going to be there for the rest of my life there’s no doubt about it because they’re just holes like chicken pock marks or something and I don’t know what to tell people at the doctors office and at the hospital because like I have to go in and they’re gonna see the stuff and they’re gonna ask what it is and some of them are fresh but even if none of them are fresh I have to figure out what to say because what are they ?? I mean there it’s like a Milky Way of injuries what would cause that esp on my thighs? I need an answer for real for real.

I should not be shooting but there’s no other way that I know of except when I heard recently to do H even if you miss and that plugging IS comparable and works. he even told me now himself that he’s plugging it & it’s it’s working for him over IV. Well if that’s true I’m not real excited about it bc it’s kind of like if I even had the oxy 30 IR - I wish I had it yet there’s a difficultly component when you have both on hand to reach for the pharmaceutical better option that will actually work which is amazing to me because nothing works instead of the illicit substance. Yeah if anybody had an experience on plugging H and it actually having as good of if not better of an efficacy than shooting please do tell because that will stop the madness of what’s going on with me although I do like a shot I’m sorry but only if I don’t miss and I just went a couple of months missing then I had a week where I got it every time but now I’m back to missing causing scars and it just sucks .

So please share!!
Are you sure it was someone else talking way to much bc that was alot of paragraphs my friend.

WiFi will I think be the most directly effective one day maybe, but with a totally different nature of toxicity though.

Will be a different world then, even if it's after another reset or two or three, but they claim some of them this is the last reset.