L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

What’s better Virgins or experienced?

Markomarkh

Bluelighter
I’ve been reading some rather odd articles on the subject, saying girls change into real women once they lose their v card, what a load of nonsense. I know women with kids and still childish as them! Religion says it changes the soul to less pure, is this why the world is evil? I was thinking would I be better off with a virgin or is it impossible a lady around my age now? I just feel uncomfortable going where another mans been before or is this prudish? I want to be safe from stds as well! Why am I going through this shit anyway, I should of lost my v when I was 17, so frustrated now I might end my life! Last message from me for a while I need a break!

Both are fine. I have been with people who were virgins or new/inexperienced to certain types or acts of sex and it was not an issue as everyone has to start somewhere, and everyone who has had sex was once a virgin or inexperienced.

Asperger’s syndrome a form of autism or high functioning autism but I’m not as bad as some of them though, I can talk to people face to face and not that awkward and have eye contact. A lot don’t. They seem to have talents like art and music or genius at computers. They can get obsessions too.

Oh no I know what it is. I was confused about what you meant in the post though. But good on you for coming out about your aspurgers theres always someone who can and needs to relate to it.

virgins are ok if you don't mind having to teach them literally everything. I'd much rather be with an experienced woman that could teach me a thing or 2

about "feeling uncomfortable going where another man has been before", get the fuck over it. "purity" fetishization is fucking disgusting. women are not property, they do not become "tainted" because they had a fucking life as a normal, healthy human being before meeting you. I could understand not wanting to get sloppy seconds and follow up right after another dude creampied her, but this ain't that, this is just misogyny

you can go with your partner and get tested together before going raw. you should be using condoms if you're out shagging randos

No not property: With both parties willing and consensual I would prefer experience. All that teaching is a burden and a PITA. haha
just my preference.
Freedom....

I think there is something quite special in introducing someone to pleasures they have never known before. I would not see the ‘teaching’ that other posters mentioned as a burden. Quite the opposite. In fact I recently had the great pleasure to be invited by a 21 year old woman to introduce her to the ways of love (I’m 50 and somewhat experienced) - one of the highlights of my sexual life thus far.

I've never been with a virgin AFAIK but I have been with women who either dont know or care about your experience.
I think the main thing about virgin sex is basically for bragging rights, and this is wrong. Honestly even tightness and lack of previous experience don't go hand in hand, I've been with some very experienced woman who have really tight vaginas, and vice versa.
As long as theyre having fun and I am it makes no difference at all IMO.

I’ve been reading some rather odd articles on the subject, saying girls change into real women once they lose their v card, what a load of nonsense. I know women with kids and still childish as them! Religion says it changes the soul to less pure, is this why the world is evil? I was thinking would I be better off with a virgin or is it impossible a lady around my age now? I just feel uncomfortable going where another mans been before or is this prudish? I want to be safe from stds as well! Why am I going through this shit anyway, I should of lost my v when I was 17, so frustrated now I might end my life! Last message from me for a while I need a break!
When you say virgin, do you mean completely sexually inexperienced (as in has never masturbated or had any self-penetrative sex) or do you simply mean never had heterosexual penatrive sex? You can be a “virgin” if you’ve never had a real penis inside you but be more sexually experienced than most, you could already have a preference for inter course without ever having had sex with another person.

Your perspective on religion’s influence on sexuality is entirely your own. If you believe having sex defiles someone instead of building heir identity and knowledge of self/personal preferences then that is you’re own belief and you can maintain it. If that is the case you could try to seek out people who have never engaged in personally sexual nor coupled sexual acts (there are people out there who practice this) if it helps you feel better. But just know many of these people might hold religious beliefs where sex shouldn’t be conducted until marriage (and the realization that you are sexually incompatible after marriage can take a big hit on relationships that have already been cultivated for years).

I too have had fears of being sexual with others because I thought they would give me STD’s or STI’s, but you have to understand that your fear of those diseases/infections have less to do with the other person being “dirty” and more to do with your own distrust of other people. If you found a partner who truly cared about your wellbeing, they would disclose their STD/STI status to you to make sure you are comfortable and safe.Yes STD’s and STI’s can be scary but you can contract some forms of them without having explicit sexual contact (Ex. Mono or Herpes from kissing/sharing drinks/sharing chapstick, BV from ph imbalances, bacterial infections from unhygienic practices on genitals, etc.).

It is okay to be uncomfortable by a partner’s past sexual encounters, this feeling often arises from jealousy and feelings of incompetence because you are comparing yourself to their past partners (or current if they have others). There is likely a deeper problem surrounding intimacy and fear of rejection. It may seem unfeasible but it is possible for you to overcome feelings of disgust about your partner’s sexual history. This can result when your partner’s experience enables them to have better communication skills with you when it comes to sex so there are less feelings of pressure/fear, and it can also result in your partner being able to satisfy you better wherein your own understanding of your sexual preferences increases.

It just takes time and assistance to overcome such fears of intimacy. If sex is that intimidating, I would recommend starting small with less sexually explicit behaviors (kissing, hugging, cuddling, caressing, affectionate communication) and finding partners who are likeminded or in the same boat. Also speaking with a counselor can help you address yourself fears and concerns

On the other hand, the feeling of seeing my penis dirty with the blood of purity, it is divine
You’re not supposed to bleed the first time you get penetrated?? If you do then something is wrong (you’re not lubricated enough, you’re not relaxed enough, you’re not aroused enough). If there’s blood on your penis, the vagina owner probably has some stinging or pain from sex and sex probably wasn’t as pleasurable as it could have been because she didn’t communicate her pain. Plus if you were to tell a girl that bleeding is normal during sex she’ll probably begin to normalize pain and bleeding that could have been entirely avoided. First time sex shouldn't be painful or bloody especially if the penis owning partner has already had multiple partners already (is experienced). Hopefully they would know how to arouse a vagina owner well enough to allow for natural lubrication and relaxation of vaginal muscles so bleeding doesn’t happen (or use lube if the Blood shouldn’t be there unless she’s menstruating, it was an accident, or unless she willingly wanted to bleed and asked you to do so??

You’re not supposed to bleed the first time you get penetrated?? If you do then something is wrong (you’re not lubricated enough, you’re not relaxed enough, you’re not aroused enough). If there’s blood on your penis, the vagina owner probably has some stinging or pain from sex and sex probably wasn’t as pleasurable as it could have been because she didn’t communicate her pain. Plus if you were to tell a girl that bleeding is normal during sex she’ll probably begin to normalize pain and bleeding that could have been entirely avoided. First time sex shouldn't be painful or bloody especially if the penis owning partner has already had multiple partners already (is experienced). Hopefully they would know how to arouse a vagina owner well enough to allow for natural lubrication and relaxation of vaginal muscles so bleeding doesn’t happen (or use lube if the Blood shouldn’t be there unless she’s menstruating, it was an accident, or unless she willingly wanted to bleed and asked you to do so??

it was a metaphor, a sarcasm, because some religions preach that there is blood, such as Muslims or even old-school Catholics