• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin What’s better

Jwilder0311

Bluelighter
Obviously banging heroin is the most preferable choice for a lot of people. However, I can’t seem to go that route. So I usually smoke it. The question I have is what’s better, smoking or snorting the heroin. When I smoke I lose a good amount and that’s with what I think is a good smoking method. I have heard a lot of people say I should try snorting. Is it better? Last longer? I have a pretty big tolerance, so how big should I make the line to even notice I snorted

what # heroin are we talking here? or tar?

generally I preferred smoking, more of a rush and safer way to control your dosage if it has fent in it

It’s brown powder. I don’t know the numbers like that. When I smoke it I feel like I can just keep going and I don’t get that high anymore.

It’s brown powder. I don’t know the numbers like that. When I smoke it I feel like I can just keep going and I don’t get that high anymore.
mexican brown powder aka brown sugar is pretty weak usually, unfortunately

snorting it will last slightly longer than smoking it, but less of a rush

its not going to be a huge difference though

Obviously banging heroin is the most preferable choice for a lot of people. However, I can’t seem to go that route. So I usually smoke it. The question I have is what’s better, smoking or snorting the heroin. When I smoke I lose a good amount and that’s with what I think is a good smoking method. I have heard a lot of people say I should try snorting. Is it better? Last longer? I have a pretty big tolerance, so how big should I make the line to even notice I snorted
Boofing is my preferred method

I used to smoke now I only do monkey water. Way better imo. It takes a little longer to kick in but worth it

Having tried a similar version to “monkey water” I hate the stuff... And the product I had was fairly pure too. The water up my nose is so unpleasant.

I do miss snorting good pure H though, the smell, the taste of the drip, the subsequent high... It was all so good.

That said, unless it’s really impure Tar, snorting is still probably the way to go. Smoking comes with all sorts of problems.

If I personally only had access to Tar I’d use it rectally more often than anything.

-GC

First off, what is monkey water? How does that work? Second, you mentioned how smoking it comes with problems...what problems are you talking about? I usually smoke it and while yes it feels great, I still feel as if there is a way better way that doesn’t waste as much as smoking. That gets you higher for longer lengths of time vs the short lived high smoking produces.

smoking that shit.
good quality number 3 only - no domestic north american shit. up in toronto canada everything available street level is synthetic as all fuck. a few years ago i got a bag and it was fucking baby blue - now the kicker is i know the smell of heroin even shitty domestic synthetically cut to shit heroin and it was heroin but that was when i decided nnnooooooooope.

i used to source out of afghanistan and the middle east and it was great shit. havnt' found a reliable deepnet marketplace or vendor for like a year now and i miss being able to order drugs from around the world.

Snorting is something i wouldnt even bother trying i like my smack way too much and the first time i did smack i was already banging hydromorphs so skipped that ROA with mr. brownstone.

I have heard and this is just something i've heard that its exceedingly to overdose and die smoking heroin - i would assume that only applies to actual heroin if at all and not garbage.

Let me put it this way. I've never had a near death experience smoking smack. I can't say the same about when i used to bang it.

Tbh, if smoking doesn't do it for you anymore then looking for more effective ROAs is merely prolonging the agony and delaying the inevitable. The needle will prevail as it always does...

I will agree. I have never come close to an OD from smoking and I have only banged once. I snorted it a long time ago so my memory is foggy in regards to how that felt. Smoking just stuck with me, but here lately it hasn’t been that good. Which is why I am trying to figure out another way if there is one.

That’s my biggest fear. I don’t want to resort to banging, but it looms in the back of my mind like a sick twisted nightmare.

Also, off topic, but why am I not a bluelighter yet? I have posted and been on the forum for a while now.

I feel more nasal damage and snorting would be the most healthiest.

I would choose to smoke.

That’s where I will stay I think. I truly have no desire to bang and go that route. I’m sure it is a very dark path that I don’t want to experience. Obviously I should just stop, but unfortunately it doesn’t let go that easily.

“Monkey water” is slang for tar dissolved in water which is then sprayed or dropped up the nose. Burns like sumabitch. That said, if the product is tarry in nature and you want to snort it that’s a way to go.

Another way is dissolve some tar then dry out on a plate a very thin level, it’ll dry like glass then scrape it off/up with a sharp razor and snort immediately as it will pull moisture from the air fairly quickly depending where you live.

-GC

If you're on the east coast or your dope is from there and it's light brown powder as you say, then just snort it, all this other talk is extraneous. Can't say what amount, because potency varies a lot and fentanyl is unfortunately is a problem, but start low and go slow.