• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Self Medicating ADHD With Meth

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I stumbled upon something top-secret, I think this thread may be the reason I lost my job just over a year ago.

If I lost my job over this thread. If this is why I lost my job. Just someone needs to tell me. Please.
I’m pretty sure it wasn’t the post. What reason did they give for firing you?

I’m pretty sure it wasn’t the post. What reason did they give for firing you?
Sexual Harassment. I told a Co-Worker I'd take her out if she didn't have a ring on, HR got wind of it and went ape-shit. It made no sense, she didn't want me fired. I begged and pleaded with HR to talk to her, but the site Director refused. HR Director was Ex-Army.

I had a flawless reputation, I won this award exactly one-month prior:

2iZk41J.jpg

Last edited:
Sexual Harassment. I told a Co-Worker I'd take her out if she didn't have a ring on, HR got wind of it and went ape-shit. It made no sense, she didn't want me fired. I begged and pleaded with HR to talk to her, but the site Director refused.

I had a flawless reputation, I won this award exactly one-month prior:

miuDlV2.jpg
Man, are you really sure you want to be doxxing yourself on Bluelight. It would seem to be inviting unforseen troubles in your future.

And then explain how I look a million times better after taking Meth every.single.day for the past two years.

I'm supposed to look older, not younger, correct?

Right before Starting Meth:
NxRVvQ7.png

Two Years Later:
eE7MrW7.jpg

And there's so much more guys, oh there's so much more!

Subpoenas on my Email/Instagram/Facebook accounts, Family members going nutso saying over and over I'm going to need to spend "a long long long time in a mental health facility" because there is "something wrong with the way I think" Family members saying people are out to kill me! All while I'm doing phenomenally well at a new job! A job I would have to leave to get to the bottom of everything!

Gah! SURE! Blame the guy on Meth! Everyone does! It's just that simple, right!?

And the other thing, Methamphetamine is the most powerful stimulant known to mankind. Why is there basically no research on it? Don't you find that a little strange? Like you know they would have researched the hell out of it back in the 20's/30's/40's, right?

Answer: There's tons of research on Methamphetamine, most all of it is classified.

Last edited:
I mean read this article, read what it does to the brain. There has to be more research out there, it's like brain-candy in low-doses, this would have been found decades ago, right?

axLE2r1.jpg

Also should add that I finally tried smoking it, ewww. Hated it. Yuck.

Last edited:
Methamphetamine, by design, is neurotoxic when smoked.

And Nueroprotective when ingested.

Now now now, we can’t allow broad unsubstantiated claims related to harm reduction to go unquestioned.

The neurotoxicity of meth is dose dependent and not related to ROA. Some degree of neurotoxicity is also apparently related to overheating and inflammation. Although it is more complicated than just that.

Now now now, we can’t allow broad unsubstantiated claims related to harm reduction to go unquestioned.

The neurotoxicity of meth is dose dependent and not related to ROA. Some degree of neurotoxicity is also apparently related to overheating and inflammation. Although it is more complicated than just that.
But I know it's the truth! No Fair!

That after picture looks TERRIBLE @acklac7

Yeah. You're thinner and although I wouldn't say you've aged much, you definitely do NOT look younger. The problem is you look twacked out of your mind, eyes aren't even looking the same direction and you have this weird experession which says you very much think you're just amazing, and not crazy ( and I mean crazy not in the fun way).

Your story reeks of delusion, which is not a misunderstanding everyone else is having, but is in fact caused by the psychosis you are 100% in. Methamphetamine, when it's being used the way you're clearly using it (too much), is NOT neuroprotective and actually starts to disintegrate the myelin sheath around the neurons in your brain.... in other words it rots at the white/grey matter which protects. Destroying this tissue is the opposite of neuroprotective.

You know what other brain disorder has this same manifestation of the myelin sheath being compromised? Schizophrenia. You are literally putting yourself in a state which is schizophrenic.

Sincerely, a fellow meth head.

Status
Not open for further replies.