• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Self Medicating ADHD With Meth

Status
Not open for further replies.
gG6mJTB.jpg

3fFCWLd.jpg

I believe I had a minor stroke (or a series of minor strokes) due to drug abuse a number of years prior. During one of the more serious events I actually almost called 911, but instead decided on my Father taking me to the ER: The entire left side of my face was numb, and I couldn't feel anything in my left hand.

While waiting in the ER the symptoms disappeared, and I just said "to hell with it" and went home without being examined by a physician. God, I was such an idiot in my youth.

I'm trying to obtain those ER records now.

I've already obtained the records from the Crash:

I started this thread out of curiosity, I really didn't even give it the second thought. I really didn't even think much would come of it.

I'm starting to think I was wrong.

This is just getting weird guys, really weird.

Unauthorized Payroll Deposits from my previous Employer into my new Bank account weird.

It's like I'm in one giant movie you guys,

It's all just like I'm in one giant movie...

Remove everything with your name or anyone else's name in it. You do not want these photos on the internet, I promise.
Or what, the CIA is going to find me or something? Oh No! Spooky CIA! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

No, but seriously, the CIA guys are pretty cool...

Damn I guess he couldn’t hold it together on the low dose meth. Looks like he’s losing the plot. Let this be a warning y’all !!!!

Have I lost my mind? Or have I simply gained a new one? How would you be able to make a determination? What is the baseline for comparison?

Are we ever really in full control of our minds?

If I unlocked access to a new dimension of my mind, a beneficial dimension of my mind, would your mind view my mind, (and its accompanying thought processes), as healed or damaged? as logical or illogical? as fixed or flawed?

Last edited:
Holy shit. Doxxing yourself repeatedly during... a psychotic break?

Edit: Watched the video and felt bad about what I typed
You're good. Yeah, my post count is misleading, I'm a Veteran of the Internets. I wouldn't be posting all of this shit if any number of Government agencies weren't already pestering me. Thank God it all appears to be just about over...

Or what, the CIA is going to find me or something? Oh No! Spooky CIA! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

No, but seriously, the CIA guys are pretty cool...
He's probably more referring to showing up in search engines when your boss or anyone else important searches for your name or your online handles etc.

He's probably more referring to showing up in search engines when your boss or anyone else important searches for your name or your online handles etc.
I'm not too terribly worried about that at the moment, I've accomplished everything I ever wanted to in life (with the help of Meth) I'm content with whatever happens next...

Oh buddy, you made a seriously wrong assumption that replacing with meth would some how help you out.

> regular Meth use?

Right there. That's where you're making a mistake. If I said I was going to treat chronic pain with street grade heroin. It might sound like a good idea at the offset. However, there are a number of issues: potency between batches, the addictive nature of the drug, the fact that you haven't consulted a physician about your issue and you are self medicating.

Just a suggestion, maybe you should try to attack your chronic, long term issues with legit medical assistance.
You're 110% right dude!!maybe better choice is to try buy your meds from some DNM on tor.better choice than be buying some crystal from the streets,you're right about that chronic thing..."in weed we trust"

There is a methampetamine-ADHD-medication even.... let me look it up shortly...

JJ
There's desoxyn,metadonia etc. I'm ruined for that here where I live , doesn't get desoxyn hcl tablets on hypercinetic or adhd with impulsive behaviour...I'm really HC adhd but vyvanse (elvanse brand here)gets me slow down and be cool but I would need medical marijuana but illegal here,and fuck man even cbd is illegal .cbd-a is legal.but it's possible basically to have prescription for other country medicine...i would need desoxyn but this system is rotten here .

Thanks for everyone's responses

Toned down the dosage, got some solid rest, and everything is much, much better. Only issue now is dopamine release, it's virtually nothing compared to when I first went on it.? The first few days I used I had great experience, very pleasurable and stimulating. Now it's just "meh". I still get stimulated, don't get me wrong, but there's not a whole lot of pleasure there. Nature of the beast?
Off course the human system creates a tolerance on EVERY MEDICINE and STREET DRUGS,the medication purpose isn't get you high but correcting the brains neurotransmitters

I think I stumbled upon something top-secret, I think this thread may be the reason I lost my job just over a year ago.

If I lost my job over this thread. If this is why I lost my job. Just someone needs to tell me. Please.

My last post was November 28th, 2018, I had just started a new job at a Billion-Dollar Multinational Corporation. It was my first shot at a Corporate Position: 6 Months later, no degree, no real professional experience, and I’m now a critical asset. My name is known across the country, and beyond. I literally go from zero to hero overnight. I’m exchanging email’s with Vice Presidents, (like legit VP’s) I’m exchanging emails with General Counsel, I’m exchanging emails with all kinds of very important people, internally and externally. Big-name US Corporations here. My name is being dropped. I’m now getting random emails from random Directors in other Countries, asking me to handle extremely important tasks. Most everybody I’m working with is making well into 6-figures. I am my own boss, as I have been since day 1. Nobody touches me. Why would you want to? I’m a phenomenon. The awards get old after a while, I mean it’s every other day it seems I’m doing something amazing, finding something amazing, solving something in amazing fashion. Everybody knows my name.

Right at my peak, I mean right at the climax of everything, I hit the grand slams of grand slams: I figure out how to generate a report, a report that shows millions of dollars’ worth of orders on hold, orders dating back to 2004. My Director laughs herself silly upon being informed. “Wow, just wow” - I believe those were the exact words she repeated several times over, in absolute disbelief.

At 9-months in I get fired for making a comment to a woman I shouldn’t have. In no way-shape-or-form should I have been terminated. In no way-shape-or-form was Company Policy followed. Shockwaves go out when my termination is announced: I’m immediately inundated with calls/texts from coworkers in disbelief, how on earth could you fire me? I was a phenomenon, a leader, an amazing guy! People are jumping at the chance to be one of my references.

I’ve come so far at this point that I’m not worried: I’ve made friends in high places, a few in really high places. I send a few emails out. An Investigation is formally opened by a member of the leadership team. As in one of the people you see listed on the “Leadership” page of a Corporations website. This is a billion-dollar corporation.

3 Months later the person responsible for my termination is terminated himself: I have a shot at getting my job back.

Self-Medicating ADHD with Meth: It can be done. But please be careful.

Self-medicating ADHD with Meth is not just playing with fire, it’s playing with atomic fusion.

Last but not least, no matter how successful you are, no matter how well it’s working, never dare tell a soul you’re using Meth: It will cause you no end of shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.