• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Wet pills

dont think so, will just make it look like crap.
I often crush pills into a glass of water.

i mean, they get wet in your stomache!

Last edited:
Moisture breaks down the binders & fillers in pills, but it shouldn't actually destroy the MDMA. It will, however, make it very hard to dose properly because you'll be dealing with acrid tasting muck instead of convenient pill-size doses.

:)

Stick it in a container of some sort with some dessicant!!! This will suck ALL the moisture out of that puppy, and bob's your uncle!

I would actually think water being a universal solvent and mdma being a polar molecule like water would cause water to dissolve any of the mdma content it comes into contact with. Im saying mdma is a polar molecule as it does dissolve in glasses of water.

^^ Yes... Now, correct me if I'm wrong, but the MDMA is still active when it's been dissolved into the water...

i always thought mdma didnt dissolve all too well, hence the crumbs u get around ur glass. meh, IMO its better to swallow....but if they've gotten wet...well.....are they still in pill form or just goo?

MDMA is absolutely active in water without question.

Water definitely dissolves MDMA very easily. The bits that do not dissolve in water are probably insoluble binder; e.g some types of binder may only dissolve in acidic conditions (e.g. in your stomach); water is not strong enough - this is one reason why pills should not be snorted unless they completely dissolve - the MDMA and the binder.

I would just take the pill and put it in a bag of its own. Any water it came in contact with should attempt to be kept also, e.g in another snap bag and drunk when the pills is taken. To get all the water out of the bag just tear it a bit and throw it into a glass containing some more water and stir vigourously.

If you are talking about multiple pills then you may have more of a problem knowing how much is in the water.

A mate recently munched a pill that had been in a toilet...it was a soggy mess...but he was high.

Funny (but relevent) anecdote:

AFOAF was overseas and bought a large amount of Red Smilies - 100 to be exact. After having one or two he shoved the rest in his pocket in aluminium foil and forgot about them. Later on, while peaking he saw a shiny object in the bottom of the pool and decided to investigate, only realising after he'd hauled himself back out of the pool - fully clad - that the pills were still in his pocket. The smilies were mush so he shaped them into a solid tennis-ball sized sphere of what looked like red Play-doh. He was later sighted on the beach, licking the ball, then once it dried out completely it crumbled into a dry powder, which he and co were able to rack up/ cap.

As with the toilet guy in the above post, the pill/ball of pills still worked perfectly. Not sure what effect the chlorine would have had though...

Not sure what effect the chlorine would have had though...

No relevant effect whatsoever, with the levels of Chlorine in tap water, compared to both the concentration of the amine and it's reactivity at pH 6-7

[EDIT: I'm sorry, I didn't your post properly. In terms of pool water there would be a much higher concentration of chlorine ions and aluminium reacts pretty quickly in this environment, so it may be that some reactions involving the MDMA take place.

Obviously this wasn't too severe as the product was still rated as good. The only way to really find out if this would affect things would be to analyse the resulting dried powder

Last edited:
so i suppose crushing a pill with water into a paste and drinking that would hit u a little like chewing pills?

LOL at red ball of pills... Best Cricket Game Ever ;)

In the instance of the pills in foil in pool incident, wouldn't some of the MDMA have seeped into the pool water? And no, I'm not advocating drinking a pool full of water in the hope you'll get high =D