Votes: 3 42.9%
  • ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ⭐️⭐️

• ⭐️

• Total voters
I thought this show was absolutely riveting up until two-thirds into the first season but then it went a bit overboard and the tension was lost. It's still been worth watching since then, although it's hard to see where they will go from here.

I'll watch it only for Evan Rachel Wood because I've always been a fan of hers, she's beautiful. If season 3 turns into a disaster, I'll bail.

Reactions: CFC
I looooove this show. It has had some slow moments on occasion, but all in all I love it. I love these kinds of dense mystery shows (so it should be no surprise I was a fan of lost too).

I just wish it didn't take so long for new episodes to be made. I mean, I can wait given its huge production values, but it is frustrating waiting well over a year for 10 episodes.

But yeah. I love Westworld. I'd probably rate it the best TV show I've seen in years.

the new series began yesterday. if anyone needs any help remembering or catching up, i found these videos pretty decent:

Ow yeah, I remember this film. Saw few episodes, didn't have enough time to catch it all up but sure will. New series? That's fire. I am gonna watch it tonight. Thanks, man.

53405331_10213291281829573_7898538272882688000_o-1024x511.jpg

latest

latest

latest

ZZ31D9FBE2.jpg

Screen-Shot-2020-03-18-at-2.33.37-AM-1024x576.png

Last edited:
You have to have a very high iq to understand westworld. I am watching something very fancy and convoluted, but where the fuck is hopkins, that's all I care about. I'm too sleepy for this ep, missing some weird ass masked ball scene I don't really care about either. I dunno.

Shit...I guess I better make the most of paying for this HBO app and finally start on the new season.

Anyone have a definite opinion on if the new season is any good so far or not? I have to really focus and be in the mood for it.

I just started season 3. First ep was great! I love how they've expanded the themes outwards. Gonna try and ration myself and not binge watch it.

I am interested in the relationship - how it will unfold, between Wood's and Paul's characters.

Also, note where/when they meet, and when they meet again to become partners, and the meaning of Caleb (Paul's character) is "a dog; faithful". There is also the adoption of another "dog", parallel, by another host- Charlotte Hale. First, Dolores had a "Teddy" (first two seasons, childhood, ignorance-- teddy bear). But Teddy couldn't do evil for her. Perhaps her dog (Caleb) may? But he may also teach her to be more "human"? If Caleb is faithful, perhaps he won't turn on her, and maybe this is what she needs.

^ Agreed.

I’m very excited so far. The 1st episode of the new season was easily better than a majority of the movies that are out now. It’s brilliant.

It’s also really creepy because robotoids/clones are already happening in real life. You can’t even tell the difference when people are a copy of themselves. The wealthy can afford copies of themselves. Just like ‘Westworld’ said, there’s usually a flaw. Sometimes something is a bit “off” and you can tell it’s not the real person.

So yeah, this stuff is already happening. Truth hidden in plain sight. Like Maeve said, they’re just pawns in someone’s agenda.

I watched the first few minutes of season 3 and gave up on it. The sci-fi/Western mashup was really captivating but they wrung all they could out of the Western part of it at this point.

I watched the first few minutes of season 3 and gave up on it. The sci-fi/Western mashup was really captivating but they wrung all they could out of the Western part of it at this point.

In season 3, the robotoids are in the real world trying to take over. To me, it’s way better than the other seasons. It’s incredible! Evan Rachel Wood is even more hot and badass!

In season 3, the robotoids are in the real world trying to take over. To me, it’s way better than the other seasons. It’s incredible! Evan Rachel Wood is even more hot and badass!

Yeah I'm with you here - I'm up to episode 3 now and it's better than the first two seasons imo. It seems really relevant.

Yes, it is absolutely relevant to these days. Hopefully people can see what’s actually going on. This is the ‘Westworld’ I was waiting for. It’s getting real now.

I been loving it, ep 5 is up next I believe, season 1, does it get better?

Yea, I just read above that season one isn't so good near the end but so far im really getting into it

FWIW I liked all the seasons. They're all fun for different reasons. If you're liking season 1, you'll probably get an even bigger kick out of 2.