• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Wellbutrin iv

A psychiatrist suggested that I should use 300 mg of Wellbutrin XL orally (before finding out about my ADHD) and I stayed up for 2 nights. I was closing my eyes, but could hear even an ant if it was walking nearby. Then.... day 3 came... and I kind of began liking the med, but I stayed up doing stuff on my PC. In the morning I began hallucinating a bit. I had never hallucinated before (not even with LSD). Ooh there was scopolamine/datura/angel's trumpets/and other plants, but they were REALLY scary (maybe it was a troubled period). Then... I was sleeping while standing or sitting and talking to people who weren't there. That I kind of liked. I remember a few times my parents trying to get me off the floor (it seems sometimes after sleeping standing I was falling on the floor). I didn't want to get up, because when I was getting up I wouldn't go to bed. :p I don't know how many days it lasted.
I'm kinda fascinated and hate it at the same time. I've done really high doses a couple times (2g and such orally) and I can absolutely certify that it is not just a 'psychoactive substituted cathinone' but that it is truly a hallucinogen. I don't even know what to compare it to, though.. and there are some real peripheral effects like urinary retention, ataxia and incoordination, double vision so bad you might as well put all the words away before you do it.. those are peripheral NE effects, like desipramine (very much) - antimuscarinic.. yet it doesn't really seem to (and is written not to in Psychopharmacology texts) affect norepinephrine at all in the CNS.

Weird ass drug.

If you inject an extreme dosage and keep doing it for a few days, you experience mydriasis/movement dissorder/etc. Mydriasis is a tingling sensation that you get from some medication that people who have Parkinson use and they don't inhibit receptors; they mostly increase those the production and uptake of neurons which in some cases are metabolized in a way that either causes the death of certain neurons or desensitizes them. A research showed that even after 2 weeks an adrenoreceptor was that desensitized that led to an increase of production of other neurons that were not supposed to get that excited. A neuronal alteration is not a thing to toy with (otherwise we'd all be abusing meds that get metabolized to dopamine or using dopamin instead of inhibitors :) ) People who use it for a period of time probably will start noticing it works differently (depression/stress probably kicking in 'cause the adrenergic receptor can't do anything to regulate neurons that it should have been able to). So... I'd use crack instead of abusing Wellbutrin (and I've done it in the past out of curiosity). I wonder why isn't a warning about it. It's mostly 'cause of the abuse, but happens even if you use it for a long period of time. INHIBITOR MY ASS!!!
Mydriasis is pupil dilation.

The reason it doesn't make your head explode if you snort it, although it's like snorting Wasabi is it has a local anesthetic effect like lidocaine (a small amount), but it's still probably a 7 or 8 of 10 on the 'big fucking bag of no thanks' list.

I think the only worse thing I tried, out of boredom like bupropion was diphenhydramine. 11 out of 10. Now, that's a 25mg tablet, so it's gotta be whatever bittering agent they put in there (50mg can kill a toddler if they chew only two).
I appreciate and agree. tried bupropion for a weak tops, even if I know a safe way of using, but I don't want to feel responsible in can you can't cook (need beaker and lots of chemistry lab stuff). I snorted it once and I was praying for god to come down, fuck me and take the pain. Look cause of a crazy meth junkie claiming to be a neurologist, I have slept even tonight. I hope you aren't one of the people that incriminated themselves. you sound solid

I answered. I used a legal med for a week. I'll never try it. you shouldn't either. sorry. Nope.... stole my cookies and can prove it. Tell her to apologize. or she's coming tto europe. How did snowden get in and out of the States with such a sentence? EU provides people like moi (free lawyer for extradicting impersonators. I just got evidence of stealing cookies, 12 years, NO BAIL
6 years those who hide her. decide soon

I agree, not worth coocking it, even though it's legal here. you can shoot heroin in front of cops. It's not dealing

Last edited:
answer taken. wrong choice. Do you know that I got her IP and can send DEA ther for dealing/using/impersonating (yeah, in my country, since it;s in a place with NATO bases) they'll send her swimming. ;) you too

I really want to try Wellbutrin/Bupropion as a therapy for myself mental health wise (not recreationally).

It is a Norepinephrine-dopamine reuptake inhibitor (NDRI) which is why it hits like coke (dopamine, stimulant). Makes sense.

I’m sorry I can’t tell you about safe dosages to inject (you can always start low and build tolerance- fair warning it’s very addictive) just know what to take orally (which starts at 150mg daily if XL, so if doing IV I would start lower than that). Everything comes with risks but when it comes to IV... it’s not just the drug you have to worry about it’s the method itself as someone talked about above.

Localised necrosis isn’t even the worst of it! I’ve had several patients over the years who self injected will all sorts of things (crushed up oxy anyone?) and ended up in hospital for months with intravenous injectable antibiotics through a special catheter (PICC or CVAD) that goes to the heart because the infection has caused abscesses along the spine and epidural space which also affects movement. Some end up with extensive deep vein thrombii all up their arms to their subclavian which can easily travel to the brain, heart and lungs etc.
So, you’re in a lot of pain, your limbs are swollen and you can’t move as well, you’re withdrawing from drugs and then find out you have to spend 4-8 weeks in hospital because they can’t trust you at home with this special catheter because you’re likely to use it to shoot up.... You can imagine how that would feel like hell for anybody!

I’m not in the business of telling people what to do with their lives, just providing some more information for you to take into account when you think of shooting anything up. From a place of love <3

Snorting still has risks but I mean... have you thought of that instead? Going to Google it myself now.

Take care!
Nowadays, Per Sono

I appreciate and agree. tried bupropion for a weak tops, even if I know a safe way of using, but I don't want to feel responsible in can you can't cook (need beaker and lots of chemistry lab stuff). I snorted it once and I was praying for god to come down, fuck me and take the pain. Look cause of a crazy meth junkie claiming to be a neurologist, I have slept even tonight. I hope you aren't one of the people that incriminated themselves. you sound solid

I answered. I used a legal med for a week. I'll never try it. you shouldn't either. sorry. Nope.... stole my cookies and can prove it. Tell her to apologize. or she's coming tto europe. How did snowden get in and out of the States with such a sentence? EU provides people like moi (free lawyer for extradicting impersonators. I just got evidence of stealing cookies, 12 years, NO BAIL

I agree, not worth coocking it, even though it's legal here. you can shoot heroin in front of cops. It's not dealing
Remember what I wrote? Per Sono, nowadays, is even identified to so many attributes. You broke that many laws that your country is obliged --according simply to N.L.F 2021 page 34, footnote 15 p. 15-- identifying using other peoples web page, IP, username (which I have patented since 2003 (I thought it would come handy against illiterate people :)), password, access to another's e-mail, etct, etc. is a GLOBAL OFFENSE. Also finding a keylogger/RAT/cookie theft/or any tools of aquiring such info according to N.L.F CSE 2012, p47 are concidered according to U.N criminal justice agenda an act of criminal justice obstruction AGAINST NATIONS (not just you methheads). Even prevention of such acts, are concidered as acts of terrorism and possible pre-existing part of murder! As for America.... prov. 18 USC/1028 and Terrorism offense, even accomplicies (victim, I, identifying them or a 3rd party finding such tools), under section 2332 are to be imprisonded after being extradicted along with the mastermind to 5 years of imprisonment. You can be also charged according to the American acts of terrorism TRANCENDING NATIONAL BOUNDARIES for Federal crime of terrorism in violation of international airports, arson, premeditated murder, intend to use biological and/or biochemichal attacks. These are the good news.... I live in an EU country so Directive 2002/58/of the European Parliament and it's council..... no more electronic devices for you, or you & your country will get criminalized against aiding, financing, and some scary stuff for you softies GLOBALLY. I just have to find the keyloger and/or RAT in my hard drive and recognize you. Pray I don't identify you as Kenedy's murderrers :p TOLD YOU!

Remember what I wrote? Per Sono, nowadays, is even identified to so many attributes. You broke that many laws that your country is obliged --according simply to N.L.F 2021 page 34, footnote 15 p. 15-- identifying using other peoples web page, IP, username (which I have patented since 2003 (I thought it would come handy against illiterate people :)), password, access to another's e-mail, etct, etc. is a GLOBAL OFFENSE. Also finding a keylogger/RAT/cookie theft/or any tools of aquiring such info according to N.L.F CSE 2012, p47 are concidered according to U.N criminal justice agenda an act of criminal justice obstruction AGAINST NATIONS (not just you methheads). Even prevention of such acts, are concidered as acts of terrorism and possible pre-existing part of murder! As for America.... prov. 18 USC/1028 and Terrorism offense, even accomplicies (victim, I, identifying them or a 3rd party finding such tools), under section 2332 are to be imprisonded after being extradicted along with the mastermind to 5 years of imprisonment. You can be also charged according to the American acts of terrorism TRANCENDING NATIONAL BOUNDARIES for Federal crime of terrorism in violation of international airports, arson, premeditated murder, intend to use biological and/or biochemichal attacks. These are the good news.... I live in an EU country so Directive 2002/58/of the European Parliament and it's council..... no more electronic devices for you, or you & your country will get criminalized against aiding, financing, and some scary stuff for you softies GLOBALLY. I just have to find the keyloger and/or RAT in my hard drive and recognize you. Pray I don't identify you as Kenedy's murderrers :p TOLD YOU!

THESE ARE THE EASY PARTS. I am not a legal citizen of just one country. I wonder where will you enjoy raping the most :p kidding, I'm a nice person

DId I write about interpol and the G8/24/7 Crime Devision? or Asia-pacific cybercrime devision? Fake doc has to start getting anal fisting, Bulgaria loves methheads. in EU countries we can't find meth easily. So we're jealous and wait for American softies like the moron who died from 2mg of lactose, thusly 1mg of galactose. I can prepare you. I kind of like fisting people who are mean. By the way, baboon.... in Balkanian countries we love dirty martial arts. Meooow. I'll be sending you lubricants :p

Last edited:
I've read again some of the comments above, and... again I have to say that you should keep away from this shit. Although.... if you want to lose you legs, etc, maybe I should tell you my disgusting secret. I've even shot 900 mg of Bupropion. I just added 10 mL of water after filtering it, BUT #1 you have to use a big vein like the femoral near you genitals; which means you have to really now your body (pull the plunger and see purple --not dark blood-- and try shooting and you'll wish you were dead; kind of the same thing if you hit the nerve that's also very close). #2 If you aren't an athlete with a strong heart and inject 300-900 mg you might go into a heart attack (my heart went as high as 180 Bpm or so for 15 sec). #3 Wherever you inject tissue necrosis will make the veins / arteries to disappear. #4 IT IS NOTHING LIKE COCAINE OR HDHD MEDS. You might feel good for a minute tops then you crash sooooooo hard PLUS if you overdo-it you'll start being unable to talk / write like a normal person and MOST importantly everything and everyone will start irritating you (an extreme feeling of anger). I have experimented a lot with Bupropion thinking it was like Cocaine. Then I switched to ADHD meds and I will always be regretting using Wellbutring although I was really lucky to have survived it. By the way I realize that taking both Well and Ritalin made the Ritalin work not as intended (my Neurologist confirmed it)
Listen.....I iv shit all the time... including Wellbutrin xl...I have overdosed twice.. it is not a fun overdose you're awake for it and everything you think happens bad understand how you can I be it and not overdose but when you snorted you overdose I do not understand this did anybody know

Listen.....I iv shit all the time... including Wellbutrin xl...I have overdosed twice.. it is not a fun overdose you're awake for it and everything you think happens bad understand how you can I be it and not overdose but when you snorted you overdose I do not understand this did anybody know
Sorry how can you idiot and not overdose but snorted and overdose it's really weird really scary it was a most scariest moment in my life

Sorry how can you idiot and not overdose but snorted and overdose it's really weird really scary it was a most scariest moment in my life
It burns and collapses veins my friend has in the crisis on both of his arms from doing it and annoying the lasts 30 seconds.,.