• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Well... this is weird.

AskWhy

Greenlighter
Okay so....
I have to report to the pokey for 6 weeks and i intend on kiestering 250mg of Etizolam just before i go in.
Cause jail really blows and all.
Here's the setup.
I can't very well kiester the tools needed to procure a solution. i might get caught, plus i'm positive that would be most unpleasant, and both would just further add to my misery.
I also can't share it... definitely not because i'm stingy (If it were up to me, i'd tranquilize the whole damn cell block, and kick back and read Chuck Palahniuk books the whole time)
But, because I don't want to be responsible for someone blacking out, and getting into a fight, or calling someone a bitch, or borrowing too many packs of ramen noodles they can't pay back.
Also, I can't let anyone see me doing it. ( because then of course i'd be an asshole for not sharing it, and somebody somewhere would get butt-hurt, and rat... bad for everybody)

Here's the question.
What about just pouring a tiny tiny bit out on my rack at the beginning of each day, and taking a strip of notebook paper and just rubbing the dry notebook into the powder and eating the little piece of paper?
I understand that i'd waste some. and my dosage wouldn't be accurate, but is that maybe the safest way to ensure i don't comatose in the jail?

I don't need anyone to tell me what a ridiculous idea this is. I already know. I'm doing it anyway.

Are you dependent? Why are you heart-set on smuggling in a RC benzo?

Forgive my questions. Just curious.

Because jail f'n sucks, I'll be away from my family, I'll be stuck in a concrete echoing room with 23 people I have absolutely nothing in common with, arguing over which daytime talk show to watch, that keep me awake until 6 AM everyday telling lies, and making up new words for things there are already words for.
A technical probation violation, I was late paying the balance on fines. ( original charge : Obstruction ) elaboration : I wouldnt snitch

Because jail f'n sucks, I'll be away from my family, I'll be stuck in a concrete echoing room with 23 people I have absolutely nothing in common with, arguing over which daytime talk show to watch, that keep me awake until 6 AM everyday telling lies, and making up new words for things there are already words for.
A technical probation violation, I was late paying the balance on fines. ( original charge : Obstruction ) elaboration : I wouldnt snitch
Yikes.

Honestly it's just nice, I like Etizolam, and thought it would just cloud the fact im there 32 days.
250mg's is a VERY small amount of anything to kiester. the guards there are very lax, I wasn't even patted down on intake first go around. just searched my clothing, and even that was just a shake out.
I just don't want to get in there and not have anyway to take it, im definitely not just sticking my finger in it. i'm not trying to die, just smooth out the edges of a tough situation i can't get out of.

So they wouldn't notice that eating your notebook makes you happier? LOL

So they wouldn't notice that eating your notebook makes you happier? LOL

Oh wow, this made me laugh way more than it probably should have.

"Hey, when I eat my notebook, I feel the same......waaaaiiiit a minute, something's up here!"

....and 2 consequences come to mind...

1. Half the block is busy eating notebook paper ( placebo effect...well HE gets all chill when he eats it)

2. Notebook paper is forever banned at your county jail. ;)

i have nothing to offer but this thread is brilliant

monitoring

While 250mg takes up little volume it still is a hefty amount of Etizolam which is not soluble in water but only Propylene glycole and/or high proof alcohol. I guess "kiestering" these liquids would be a little difficult. I wouldn't try to eyeball a Benzopowder especially not in jail. It could lead to fucked up things. Also it would be hard to consume without raising attention I think as well as hiding in your cell.

But if you do it anyways try to take the smallest amount possible. Like with a toothpick or so.

I'm not real sure where you posting from but getting caught with drugs inside is a serious charge. If it's anything like the jails I've been to your going to have to watch out for the inmates as well as guards cause if they find out you have drugs and aren't sharing your probably going to get jumped/robbed. All the really bad fights are over drugs

No no no.... not eat the entire notebook. they'd relocate me to the nearest psych ward quickly.
I made a type-o in my first post..
What i meant was, just put the tiny piece of paper that ive dabbed on the dry powder in my mouth.

Hopefully if other inmates see me eating small pieces of notebook paper, they will just chalk it up to " that dude's weirder than a mofo, maine" anad that'll be that.