• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Well this is embarassing but Carisoprodol has been removed from Canada since a long

Status
Not open for further replies.

THE_REAL_OBLIVION

Bluelight Crew
time Current status: Cancelled Post Market Current status date: 2003-03-14

That's the date Soma disappeared from Canada according to health Canada's drug database, I've obtained a rather larger quantity of generic 350mg pills and also 400mg Equanils brand name, yeah meprobamate, we used to still have meprobamate until not long ago, my grandma had those migraine pills called 282's, in the same "family" as OTC 222's, the 2's means aspirin is there. They were like a regular dose of aspirin 375mg with 8mg codeine and 150mg meprobamate. But I never took any from her especially when she was telling me how angry her doctor said this would be her last script that it stopped being marketed, so compound pharmacy BS etc., she went with Fiorinal C 1/2 (that means 30mg....I bet there was Fiorinal C point blank too which had 60mg of codeine but anyway...those are used for the butalbital mainly, codeine just helps the goddamn caffeine edge go away).

So now it's not my first time obtaining 400mg Equanils, but it's my first time ever getting 350mg carisoprodol generic tablets, they're white and round with nothing carved into them at all, but boy do they work, I actually enjoy taking 2 of these than a 400mg equanil, which is strange, since carisoprodol is basically inactive and the liver has to put it through first pass metabolism to turn the cariso into meprobamate. I'd like to make sense of this, I almost ordered only 400mg Equanils and more of them, sure they're awesome, especially 1 and a half, 600mg will put me to bed so fast it's hard to believe for me, a benzo addict, i'm not used to these GABA-B complex things, other than the dirty drug called ethanol which touches both and the entire brain somehow. What makes 2 generic 350mg carisoprodols more euphoric than one pure meprobamate 400mg pill? I'm glad I bought both with the brotizolam which I keep for when i'm in trouble with no benzos when I reach the 30 brotizolams 0.25 mark, I got more right now but I've got a few paid days off so I intended to doze off with my fiancee listening to Nirvana's With The Light Outs rarity triple CD with some valium (20mg for me, 10mg for her).

I'd like to know what explains this. My grandma wasn't really super happy although 150mg of meprobamate is almost nothing, 300mg is needed at least, it works at 150mg but it ain't that awesome. Now my grandma just wears a BuTrans patch 20ug/hour like 75% of retired women or women who have 5 years or so of work left to do before retiring, they love scripting it in Canada, which I guess is good, using bupe for its real purpose, also those opposed to pills because they....PILLS, you know that kind of people, they got no problem wearing a 24 hour patch for chronic medium pain that hinders productivity but if they were pills they'd be like "I don't wanna take this" almost everyone in my mom's family my uncles and aunts from that side are like, also they buy Tylenol for muscle pain when it's just tylenol with methocarbamol, which is about double the price of Robaxacets. I've made paragraphs so it looked clean and all but Bluelight refuses to see them and even editing does nothing...no idea what's going with that since a couple weeks.

edit: well, I found out that Full Blown Ultra Editor or whatever the name I had picked up in my settings since over a year, it had issues at first, and now it had this issue, now with the Standard Editor I'm fine to make paragraphs.

So how come 2x350mg Somas will make me wake up like if I had drank a lot of alcohol, but Equanils, which are pure meprobamate and 400mg at that, make me a lot more euphoric, but when I wake up I don't feel the kind of alcohol-like feelings, not that I had a huge headache, dehydration or anything like that, just a feeling of feeling dumb for a few hours unable to concentrate much etc. I don't drink alcohol much at all because I'm on Suboxone, they already take one test tube of blood every 3 months for liver enzymes, turns out they're starting to figure out that Suboxone should only be used for 3 month detox, not used like methadone for long term use, reduction by tiny amounts is easy, we only got pills here, I would like to take 9mg a day, but that's impossible, I got to take 8mg and a 2mg one day and 8mg the other and then over again, it's ridiculous. Anyway, just saying why I don't drink alcohol, it makes me pass out after 2 beers with the suboxone and benzos. When I just had benzos as prescription which I had no issues with, I could drink a 12 pack still, 20mg of valium and a 12 pack everyday for almost a year back a good while ago, after I quit my 4 year BSc. after the third year and was in this "fuck everything mode". Strangely enough, I could play grand strategy games on PC...I guess since you can make time stop or go very very slow, I could figure stuff out easily. But man does Carisoprodol as opposed to meprobamate gives me that after-drinking about a 6 pack after work and drinking it very fast and then going to bed kind of effects, I'm not puking
my liver out heh.

Now some actual help would be nice.

Last edited:
Yeah paragraphs and line breaks are your friend(not to be a dick)...was there a question in there?

I said it's bluelight who does this, I do make paragraphs and line breaks all the time, but sometimes this will happen and even editing won't help, BL has an issue there, not mer, dicks. Just tried again and it won't let me edit the paragraph. Grammar? no red words in Firefox and certainly synthax is 99% of the time correct, I'm Canadian, I'm bilingual more than even the average Canadian. So I'll try to make my questions again here. Oh, now it won't let me make paragraphs or even have a one line break...what the fuck?

It's ironic that you brag about your grammar and mess the word syntax up lol. I just thougjt that was funny im not trying to pick on you I promise

synthax is in french, yeah, I corrected it after the Ultra Mega Editor was switched to standard.

Yes I had a question little hobbit, but the lack of seriousness here is not what this forum is for, go back to the lounge, oh yeah, you guys don't have that anymore....shroomery's off-topic seems like the place where you belong.

Again, did you have a question??

How come carisoprodol hits me harder than meprobamate...and not necessarily in a fun way, meprobamate is good for getting an amazing mood on top of being the king of muscle relaxers, carisoprodol is just a pro-drug for meprobamate. So, yeah, there's reason for questioning here.

I noticed that your doses of each are different. I'm not familiar with how much carisoprodol is metabolized to meprobamate. Have you done some research on equipotency to make sure you're​ taking comparable doses of each?

Also, please don't flame other members. That will be infracted

^

Thanks to both. But to Slow_Mobius...one of them deserved an infraction for making fun of bluelight's WYITG or whatever, which when I switched back to standard mode, it was totally readable with a a total of 1 typo and I had corrected synthax to syntax before this guy came out of the woodwork and mentioned it, seemed kinda strangely obsessive and trollish.

Anyway, I didn't know this website and this is gold, I might be one with the enzyme difference from most other humans, like how codeine works extremely well with me, give me 200mg (pre-suboxone) and I was pretty happy with that, fell into sleep that was very very deep. Not sure if it's the same enzyme (I'll check) but I could be one of those who process carisoprodol at 2x-3x the regular half life. That might explain it indeed. Now I'm looking at z-drugs, why I enjoy Zaleplon so much more than the others. Thanks again.

Last edited:
For the public record, I have received an infraction from THE_REAL_OBLIVION, for "making fun of him" when I was offering legitimate advice with a disclaimer stating that I meant no offense. This is not even his forum to police, and my personal opinion is he should have informed one of the moderators of this forum for them to decide what action to take before making himself judge, jury, and executioner. He goes on to call me a straight up dick, and then slanders me in the testing forum by calling me a bully, this is OK because he is a moderator and I am not?

I've notified the moderators of this forum of the situation, and believe if my advice(and if you had seen his original post you would understand my post) is enough to receive an infraction then surely him calling me a dick and slandering me in the testing forum by calling me a bully is enough for him to also receive an infraction. I've suffered enough abuse of power IRL that I shouldn't have to deal with it here.

And who were you referring to as "little hobbit", maybe thats an inside joke, but it seems to be like you were "making fun of him".

Also, just to be clear, in PMs he keeps telling me it was the BL settings that ruined his post as if he had explained this beforehand. At the time of the my post and infraction there was no mention or explanation that there was a problem with the editor, quote from T_R_O "I explained why it was impossible to read, yet you made fun of a user, me" except at the time of the infraction NO explanation had been given, more over it would have made more sense and been more mature to actually explain these things before slinging insult and handing out infractions; or even a verbal warning or letting me know he was offended before slapping me with a 12 month infraction.

And I still maintain that I was not making fun of him, yet him calling me a dick, a bully, and someone else a "little hobbit" clearly is...so where is his infraction?

So you know what, if I am going to be punished, I am going to earn it...you either have a child like mind, are a megalomaniac, or need to lay off whatever drugs you are on because right now you are acting like a dick and being a bully, you little hobbit. I guess I'll have to think of better ways to flame you later, because clearly saying these things to a user is not enough to earn an infraction...hell maybe they'll offer to make me a moderator if I keep mirroring your behavior.

Also, I see the other users post who also could not discern a question in your original post have been deleted, I won't speculate why or how they were deleted, but the fact that I wasn't the only one who couldn't make sense of what you were posting means something.

Last edited:
There was no deleted posts, if there was, other mods could say there was, same for me. But we can't confirm or deny if we can :)

This isn't appropriate to discuss publicly. Therefore, I'm closing this thread for now. I'll get back to you via PM

Status
Not open for further replies.