• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Welcome Your New PD MOD OBYRON and send off BD into the world with a bit of love

you choose

• lions

Votes: 5 15.2%
  • tigers

Votes: 10 30.3%
  • bears

Votes: 7 21.2%
  • oh my!

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
All future polls should be public so people who don't like the way others voted can identify then harrass & ridicule them. =D

Shambles you're unconditionally forgiven & have shown impeccable taste ref tunnelling lions :D

Delysd can also be forgiven for crumbling to an intense emotional stimulus. :)

Last edited:
All future polls should be public so people who don't like the way others voted can identify then harrass & ridicule them. =D

Shambles you're unconditionally forgiven & have shown imeccable taste ref tunnelling lions :D

Delysd can also be forgiven for crumbling to an intense emotional stimulus. :)

You friggin crack me up <3! Polls from now on will most definitely be public because the one thing that PD is missing is harassment and ridiculing of its loving members ;)

And Delsyd crys at almost any Disney movie, so dont let him fool you <3

And Shammyy??? Tunneling lions?? WTF? I <3 PD!

Welcome to PD Obyron! Now let's head off to the secret lair of the hidden order of Moderators...

The tunnelling lions thing is in reference to something Rachamim said when he was going mental about the Palestinians. Basically the Israeli armed forces had got into this Palestinian tunnel complex & found all sorts of undesirable things (guns drugs...Palestinians) AND a lion - a live lion.

It amused me a great deal.

I even got Rachamim to crack a virtual smile when I told him that I went to the Hamas website to enquire why they had underground lions

Last edited:
Rage that modship Obyron ;)

Phew now I can peep Bluelight at my leisure... thanks guys for putting up with my deadbeat / short lived tenure as PD mod :)

^^
That's mostly why. I've got too much on my plate at the moment. It's not like my college years where I could devote 5 hours of adderall time to Bluelight every day. Applying for this position in the first place was probably due to a lack of foresight, but oh well. I'll still be around I just won't have to feel like a deadbeat anymore :)

you're not a deadbeat man...
its okay to have a life outside the internet...

catch ya on flip side homes :)

Yeah man, no worries, it's great that you've got a happenin' life. :)

It's not like my college years where I could devote 5 hours of adderall time to Bluelight every day.

Haha story of my life, man. :D

But seriously don't feel bad, bro; just don't forget to pop in and say hello from time to time. :)

Thanks bluedolphin and congrats on taking more work Oby :)

B9 phoned me last night on the Bluelight Phone (similar to the bat phone.)
He is having a wonderful time in Nepal knitting alpaca hats and scarves with the natives! He sends everyone his love.

He wanted me to see how this poll was going. B9 was SURE THAT TIGERS would be winning. He began to weep and insisted that I urge people to VOTE TIGER, and then of course close the pole when they are solidly in the lead.

So everyone vote tiger... your making a grown PD mod weep :(

For your viewing pleasure <3
zzz.jpg

27xp8hi.jpg

zo7pm1.jpg

:D

Alright good start :) We've got a tie! 100 more for tigers and I'll close the thread ;) <3
And I only bite when playing Tiger.

He is having a wonderful time in Nepal knitting alpaca hats and scarves with the natives! He sends everyone his love.

Ah, so he got to the monastery safe and sound?

Status
Not open for further replies.