• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Welcome to Bluelight, Greenlighters! (Part 4)

Haha Klue, I used to live just on Bondi Rd.. last summer was quite possibly the loosest of my life (and I've had some loose summers).

So much fun, but also the reason why I moved back home; bit of debt y'see... hahaha

Klue said:
JBIRD.jpg

i like it klue! :)

Nice opening post in NMI j bird.. welcome aboard! t00t t00t

Yay for noobz <3 PLUR woteva..... Welcome to the world where the sane are insane and the insane are hours of entertainment.... enjoy :p

Allow me to introduce myself

Hi there!
I'm studying at bond uni on the gold coast and I wanna meet some bluelighters! anyone around here? we should partaaaay=D

definitely not man. Not trying to scam anyone here. I understand your concern and its wise to be prudent about these things but my request was genuine:)

Ever felt a cool breeze blow up against your cock and balls? Now thats freedom! :D

alright well cheers anyways...apparently friendly=homo to some folk. Im not having a tough time meeting people face to face so ill just stick to that method instead of dealing with snarky assholes on the interweb

Word up to yo Mama! :D

Don't mind us, we're just a bunch of jaded misfits :)

Hey there cooL Breeze

I have merged your thread with the welcome greenlighters thread which is where we do that kind of thing.

Perhaps shoot over to New Members Introductions and post a big hello over there.

I imagine that Klue should be by shortly to show you the ropes

Good luck with busts

Hello peoples

What a cool frendly site you have here every body is so easy going and friendly.
Is it just me or is "events" in sydney getting craper as time goes by???????

I guess it depends on what you like aye. I am really enjoying all the bands currently available but then I grew up loving live bands.

Oh and welcome to Bluelihght and Aus soc in particular brother.