Painful One

Bluelighter
LMFAO!
That one really needs to go in “The best of BlueLight “
It is so fucking great!

Captain.Heroin

Suicide Obsession
Staff member
Feeling harassed by the staff currently ...paid for a name change in good faith and not even that can happen without a clusterfuck.
I don't know how to do a name change (99.9% sure only admins can do that?) otherwise I'd change it. PLUR and all that. :)

Esp if you have a copy of the email saying "thx for ur donation the more u give *"

still curious who the others are :)

✿Dai₷y✿

Bluelighter
I don't know how to do a name change (99.9% sure only admins can do that?) otherwise I'd change it. PLUR and all that. :)

Esp if you have a copy of the email saying "thx for ur donation the more u give *"

still curious who the others are :)
One has been resolved, hopefully, by cduggles who is doing her job as a moderator by communication in an upfront fashion with a member who hopefully is not stuck in the abyss.

The other is known and is a mate who we both agree is a likeable chap, pity he is being harassed by those who are abusing their power and shoild be cast into their own abyss

Nuff said.

Funny shit on bl:

Quotes removed so the ppl described actually read the announcement.

TheLoveBandit

In an effort for more staff participation in The Lounge (TL) we are enlisting ALL Senior Staff members (Sr. Mods and Admin) to help pitch in and police the forum. We will keep the dedicated mods who are already in place, but provide additional coverage around the globe and a broader set of minds to determine forum policy and enforce it. This says nothing about the existing mods, other than they have become stretched a bit thin as of late. This speaks more to the desire to have our staff and members mingle and hang out together more. We appreciate your help etc

negrogesic

Moderator: BDD, OD
Staff member
You can change your name on here? Paid name change? Wtf

How many therapists does it take to change a lightbulb?

One...but the lightbulb has to want to change.

Blowmonkey

Bluelight Crew
In an effort for more staff participation in The Lounge (TL) we are enlisting ALL Senior Staff members (Sr. Mods and Admin) to help pitch in and police the forum.
qft
That is some of the weirdest shit to say when you see ads popping up all over bluelight daily, why the lounge?

Captain.Heroin

Suicide Obsession
Staff member
How many therapists does it take to change a lightbulb?

One...but the lightbulb has to want to change.
lol ilu negro <3

some ppl are just broken on the inside like me and then you either get to the right psychedelic voyage or the ship takes off w/o you

it's cool though there's lots of psychedelics out there and life is very long. some of us have a better learning curve on this sort of voyage.