Welcome Guest!

Forum GuidelinesBluelight Rules
  • Lounge Moderators: andyturbo | mal3volent
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Funny Weirdest shit people have said on bluelight

CFC

Tech Support
He had an issue with Alasdairm and how he was treated so it seemed a waste of time being here.

*allegedly.
Wut? That's not it at all. I was the one dealing with him most directly. The poor guy literally had a break from reality one day, halfway thru working with me on a project in OD. Out of the blue he started spinning out all these crazy conspiracies about me being half of the rest of the forum and trying to ruin his life. He also had a whole bunch of bizarre hard to believe stories about RL at the same time. Several of us tried talking and reasoning with him but it just made it worse. The more you interacted, the more he believed you were at the heart of the conspiracy. The poor guy was lashing out at everyone because his mind was shattering apart and he had no idea what was going on. If he said anything about Ali it was only because ali, being admin, was the one who had to step him down since Scrof was also spamming gibberish all over the place and totally off his rocker.

✿Dai₷y✿

Bluelighter
Wut? That's not it at all. I was the one dealing with him most directly. The poor guy literally had a break from reality one day, halfway thru working with me on a project in OD. Out of the blue he started spinning out all these crazy conspiracies about me being half of the rest of the forum and trying to ruin his life. He also had a whole bunch of bizarre hard to believe stories about RL at the same time. Several of us tried talking and reasoning with him but it just made it worse. The more you interacted, the more he believed you were at the heart of the conspiracy. The poor guy was lashing out at everyone because his mind was shattering apart and he had no idea what was going on. If he said anything about Ali it was only because ali, being admin, was the one who had to step him down since Scrof was also spamming gibberish all over the place and totally off his rocker.

He sent an email, issue was with Alasdairm originally. It happens, whatever.

But yeah, you know how it is mate, things got pear shaped, never mind at least we had him for a while.

DopeM

☔ Rain Man ☔
He was an abstaining alcoholic in the midst of a heavy stim binge from what I could tell. Man probably just needed a drink.

He was extremely intelligent, it just came with extreme nuttiness.

DopeM

☔ Rain Man ☔
Btw I also have this delusion from time to time, you don't see me go all bonkers on everyone!

Why can't ppl just get along with their imaginary ai e pals?

Imagine getting 86'd by your own power hungry imaginary e fren

CFC

Tech Support
issue was with Alasdairm originally.
But seriously, like I said, he only 'blamed' people like Ali because they were interacting with him. Ali caught some heat (so did SJ) because they took away his modstick. He couldn't understand why we felt we had to de-mod someone who was randomly using numerous staff accounts to spam his delusions all over the place and giving out really random advice to drugs users. Anything he said in PM after the wheels came off is just his spinning web of delusional stories crashing randomly through the shattered remnants of his snapped reality.

DopeM

☔ Rain Man ☔
*delusional stories crashing randomly through the shattered remnants of his snapped reality."

My desire to experience this is the only reason I ever tried drugs.

• Haha
Reactions: CFC

draculic acid69

Bluelighter
[QUOTE="DopeM, post: 14748739]

Imagine getting 86'd by your own power hungry imaginary e fren
[/QUOTE]

Like when the crazy blue smurf c2c said her spirit animal ran away.

Xorkoth

🎨 ARTministrator 🎨
Staff member
But seriously, like I said, he only 'blamed' people like Ali because they were interacting with him. Ali caught some heat (so did SJ) because they took away his modstick. He couldn't understand why we felt we had to de-mod someone who was randomly using numerous staff accounts to spam his delusions all over the place and giving out really random advice to drugs users. Anything he said in PM after the wheels came off is just his spinning web of delusional stories crashing randomly through the shattered remnants of his snapped reality.
It was really sad and hard to watch. :( I miss Scrof too.

madness00

Sr. Moderator: NMI, MH, CD, SLR
Staff member

Check the last several posts. Just skim them.

Shit's fucking hilarious.

devilsgospel

Bluelight Crew

Check the last several posts. Just skim them.

Shit's fucking hilarious.
That dude has a PhD level college course of nonsense going on over there with no one in the seats. I almost kinda like him now.