Welcome Guest!

Forum GuidelinesBluelight Rules
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Funny Weirdest shit people have said on bluelight

negrogesic

Moderator: BDD, OD
Staff member
Ive seen all kinds of stuff. I suppose as far as recently, about 8 months ago some woman posted in other drugs about taking 60 benadryl a day or something to that effect. Apparently she was posting from an inpatient psychiatric facility and had aquired a bunch of diphenhydramine tablets and was consuming a handful every day. Someone asked, "why are you taking so much benadryl", she said, "because i deserve the dysphoria". I dunno, thats pretty weird.

tathra

Moderator: NASADD, CEPS
Staff member
Man friend thought he was being followed by time travelers and or illuminati agents
ketamine time travel?

Tubbs

Bluelight Crew
Had someone in bdd ask if dawn dish soap would get you high, and how much to plug when I was mod.... obviously a troll, but why dish soap?

Pluggle

Bluelighter
Some guy getting arrested for sticking his penis in a banana tree then the convo went on about how banana trees are not actually trees so unsure what can or can not be penetrated with a penis anymore and not be arrested for indecent
assault.

Then there was the guy who stuck his penis in a shellfish and got sick as the digestive juices ate his penis. He did not get done for sexual assault .

Captain.Heroin

Sr. Moderator: H&R, Words
Staff member
Fighting the HOLY WAR against FRANCE FREEDOM FRIES
i spent all my money on drugs, and couldn't afford to fly
i took a greyhound bus, you and your brat sat next to me
it wouldn't shut up, so i lit it on fire
for 30 seconds it was louder, then it shut up
i lit your baby on fire
you came back from the bathroom, and smelled something burning
you realized it was your baby, and i started to laugh
you asked the driver to pull over, but he laughed at you too
you yelled at me, so i roasted some marshmallows on you're kid
I LIT YOUR BABY ON FIIIIRE

anal cunt has a song for all the nihilistic feels i have to go make cheap ppl leftover food for a new meal

i am so poor i am going to die in a state of poverty and homelessnailed to a cross just like jesus
rip ch ? - 2020

I died starving fighting the HOLY WAR FOR FREEDOM FRIES the French stole all my cattle and sheep and goats

and they made cheese out of them
bitch what am I supposed to eat for dinner

deep frying frog testicles or pouring bland sauce on a non-starter isn't going to fill a boi up THE FRENCH KNEW NOTHING AHHHHHHHHH

Captain.Heroin

Staff member
EARTH TO IRAN/INDIA/NORTH KOREA WHOEVER KEEPS POSTING ALL THOSE SPAM LINKS I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU STOP IT IT IS SO ANNOYING AND IS CREATING WORK FOR US STOPPPPPPPPPPPP

no one SUPPORTS the "black web" we all SUPPORT OUR LOCAL DRUG DEALERS AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I'm gonna fucking lose my mind if I don't get calories in brb

Pluggle

Bluelighter
^ Was that written by some oddball or are you having a bit of a moment there captain?

There we the time some ****** rolled and were *** but that was a while ago and not so weird at the time.

Benzene rings became nudist art, not so strange from the author. Nice girl, did have pubic hair that looked quite bushy and still neat.

There was the elbow-boob incident that caused a shitstorm, iirc prompted the end of a lovely mods reign in the lounge. Pretty stupid really, not her fault the subject had a boob shaped elbow and a croutching issue.

Hmmmm...anything by SCROFULA, that legend, what happened to him anyway?

An SLR mod and a noob had sex and recorded the sex live in the lounge. It got deleted pretty quick though, shame..

Zopiclone bandit

Bluelighter
I have debated fucking a tree on meth once, so this resonates with me
After a week long session of smoking a-pvp I once looked at a tree & decided it was quite a sexy tree & did toss over in my mind if I should have sex with it.

What is it with stim abuse that makes people do this kind of thing?

Captain.Heroin

Staff member
having a bit of a moment there
I'm always having a bit of a moment, constantly on the break of a mental breakdown now. I'll be OK and thank you for showing concern you seem like you have a great heart. <3

I don't know but

stim abuse
tends to make a lot of people appear/disappear terribly.

I think he's alive/alright but, then again, I've had friends I thought made their way, died, other friends would be like "cpt I just found the autopsy"... :(

<3 for ya'll

Captain.Heroin

Staff member
Aint that the truth!!!
Seth Putnam for world leader I say.

you know he's a true deplorable person, or rather was and has since OD'd and died I believe, was disabled from a massive drug OD some call it "poetic justice" and he saw irony in his situation.

btw listening to this at 4 in the morning fuck yes HITLER ADOLPH HITLER I WENT BACK IN TIME AND VOTED FOR ADOLPH HITLER

imhe this seems to be the wisest use of a time machine DO NOT EFFECT THE PREDETERMINED OUTCOME YOU CAN ONLY MESS THINGS UP.

Zopiclone bandit

Bluelighter
Yeah he died from a heroin overdose.
Anyone that can laugh at going over & being in a coma then make a song called "Comas are gay" is good by me.

All the interviews I've read & heard with him in I liked & that footage of AxCx live at some festival when the crowd give him some mouth is great, the drummer goes mad & Seth just trolls the hell out of them. I'd go as far to say AxCx were better than GG Allin.