• ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Weirdest films you've ever seen

Dr.Mambo

Bluelighter
For me any David lynch film, the holy mountain, repulsion, uzumaki to name a few

Big Man Japan is pretty odd, once it gets going.
Sir Henry at Rawlinson End is somewhat bizarre
District 9

Last edited:
The Accountant.

Jesus...what individual thought that it was an ACTUAL good idea( albeit everything mainstream is shit anyway - as is anything underground;as it's hipster - we're all fucked!) . It doesn't even fit into any concept of anything - Autistic superhero - wtf kind of libertarian shite is this?- back in my day, we AT LEAST had Arnie, Segal or, Stallone et al. to warn us about the calibre of a movie. Now - nothing.
It got 4 plus ratings on IMDB (because vaccines). ugh.
*Get off my lawn with you're BBT Aspie spectrum agenda*

Last edited:
Thermae Romae II

Lucius and Mami become involved in a conflict between pacifist Emperor Hadrianus and the militaristic Roman Senate, and have to use modern Japanese bath culture to keep the empire intact.

was one of the choices on a very long korean air flight.

Last edited:
Kenneth Anger films Scorpio Rising and Lucifer Rising are both pretty freakin' weird, in their own ways.

Great music in each though.

David Lynch wins at writing the most bizarre, mindfucky, wtf-is-this-about type of movies...

'Mulholland Drive' is my personal favorite of his, Naomi Watts' lesbian scenes made it for me. ;)

'Dumplings' is a pretty bizarre film on its' own.

'3 Extremes' = Dumplings + two other creepy, strange filmettes. There's a 'sequel', but the only similarity is a theme of 3 mindfuck filmettes. Very strange.

i've seen almost everything david lynch has put out, and i'm telling you 'swiss army man' beats them all hands down

David Lynch wins at writing the most bizarre, mindfucky, wtf-is-this-about type of movies...

'Mulholland Drive' is my personal favorite of his, Naomi Watts' lesbian scenes made it for me. ;)

That's definitely a weird movie. Of all the "weird" movies I think that it's one of the best. Plus, that lesbian scene was awesome. I can't think of the actress that was with Naomi Watts through most of it, but for about 2 hours I was admiring her tits, and I'm an ass man, but she had nice boobs. It was awesome when they finally came out from behind the curtain and shined a glorious booberific light. Silencio. Silencio.

I think Blue Velvet might be a little weirder or maybe it's just that I found it a lot creepier. The whole scene where they sing Blue Velvet and pretty much any scene with Dennis Hopper was super creepy.

'3 Extremes' = Dumplings + two other creepy, strange filmettes. There's a 'sequel', but the only similarity is a theme of 3 mindfuck filmettes. Very strange.

I actually just started watching that the other day. I only got through the first story so far, which was the dumpling one. Blech that had some creeper scenes.

I'd like to add May (2002) to the list. I saw it last year for the first time and it stood out to me solely because of the weirdness of the main character and the overall story.

The Accountant.

Jesus...what individual thought that it was an ACTUAL good idea( albeit everything mainstream is shit anyway - as is anything underground;as it's hipster - we're all fucked!) . It doesn't even fit into any concept of anything - Autistic superhero - wtf kind of libertarian shite is this?- back in my day, we AT LEAST had Arnie, Segal or, Stallone et al. to warn us about the calibre of a movie. Now - nothing.
It got 4 plus ratings on IMDB (because vaccines). ugh.
*Get off my lawn with you're BBT Aspie spectrum agenda*

It's evident you didn't like it, but I wouldn't describe it as weird.

And Steven Seagal really? I mean really? I'd seen the Under Siege movies and a few others before, and just this past year I saw Above the Law, Hard to Kill, and Out for Justice. All terrible. None of them were weird though, and neither was The Accountant.

eXistenZ (1999)

Not so much the story itself as it's quite a familiar idea explored in other sci-fi films but the 'organic' style to everything was so bizarre.

i've seen almost everything david lynch has put out, and i'm telling you 'swiss army man' beats them all hands down

What was that movie Lynch did, where their talking about fucking and the camera was all blurry?

Also, the foreign version of that movie Old Boy, was kinda fucked up

Last edited:
eXistenZ (1999)

Not so much the story itself as it's quite a familiar idea explored in other sci-fi films but the 'organic' style to everything was so bizarre.

if we are in a simulations then the bio organic stuff makes sense doesn't it ?