• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

weird weed visuals

nooodle

Bluelighter
Last night me and my mates bought a bag and smoked a few bongs, this was strong shit and got us fucked in about 1 or two hits.
Whenever i closed my eyes (and happened to one of my friends aswell), i saw colours in multiple patterns. I also saw a very fuckin weird image of a bearded man dancing when a certain beat for a song came on.
I also had slight open eyed visuals, like the outlines of things were moving but it was very vague and can't tell if that was placebo or not.

I've never gotten "visuals" on weed but this experience was very weird because i didn't expect that shit from just weed. Pretty sure this shit wasn't laced or anything, but has anyone ever gotten visuals from weed.

The closest I've gotten to visuals is mistaking things for other things. Like seeing a stack of clothes in my room and thinking it's a midget invading. Something like that.

What did your friend see?

The closest I've gotten to visuals is mistaking things for other things. Like seeing a stack of clothes in my room and thinking it's a midget invading. Something like that.

What did your friend see?

My friend saw colours when he closed his eyes like me, it wasn't obvious in your face type visuals but there was definitely some shit to see.

IDK if mutually seeing colors is enough to say that you both experienced the same thing, just because it seems like a fairly common phenomenon. Maybe the colors were a lot more intense than i'm imagining, but I see colors right now from the light of my computer screen :p

But either way, if I were you i'd try to get my hands on some more of that bud and see if it happens again. Weed highs can be very situational - did you have any intense feelings prior to smoking?

IDK if mutually seeing colors is enough to say that you both experienced the same thing, just because it seems like a fairly common phenomenon. Maybe the colors were a lot more intense than i'm imagining, but I see colors right now from the light of my computer screen :p

But either way, if I were you i'd try to get my hands on some more of that bud and see if it happens again. Weed highs can be very situational - did you have any intense feelings prior to smoking?

Nah it definitely wasn't just colours from lights, atleast from what i experienced myself it was sort of a grid pattern and each part of the grid had different colours like pink, red, yellow ect. then there was that weird face i saw dancing to the beat...

Defs will try get some more of that shit, i didn't have any feelings before but i was kind of drunk, i don't think that affected anything though because my other friend hadn't drank anything. Probs just some strong as shit.

Hmm.. let's see if anyone else has experienced this.

Yeah get more of that shit lol, if only for the dancing redneck/santa.

Strong satvia will induce visuals if you are a user of psychedelics. I use to push this hard by smoking very strong strains and alot in one go and wait for tolerance to reset then do it again. The visuals i had achieved on just weed where comparable to a 100 - 150 ug acid trip. Weed gave me some very strong Closed eye visuals for a good two hours and open eye visuals for a hour. But on this indica this was not the case. Weed visuals are unique to weed. If you come across some good butane hash oil and hit that you will def be tripping hard if you have prior psychedelic experince.

Cannabis can be so psychedelic! At large edible doses, I see breathing/gentle melting and of course, enhanced colors. I grew up in the Okanagan and was unfortunately ruined by OK Thunderfuck, an early 90s hybrid strain. We all got intense visuals from that stuff especially. It had golden or off white and clear trichomes and was dense like a loaf of hard bread.

All my pals would consistently get similar effects like:
Stillshots/strobe lagging in our visual field if moving side to side or looking around. Like everything would be going at 3-4 frames per second, instead of 30.
Gntle breathing of grass or trees, etc.
Little black things once in a while whipped by peripheral field; you’d look and it’d be gone.

Plus somatic effects like feeling of being on a Ferris wheel, couch lock, the usual.

But yes, visuals from we can be very juicy, and its potential to increase other substances visual effects are HUGE.

One point - for me, it took approximately 20-25 times of trying pot before I got my first high!
But that first time it actually worked was so beautiful. The moon and clouds were radiant and so blue and deeply HD. Never forget it.
But LSD was my first drug, before beer even, so weigh that into your calculations as well.

Ate 2g of good bud in a firecracker recently. Consumed at 8:30am. PEAK from 10am to 12pm. Camedown and slept from 12 to 5pm.

The vision came at the peak. I turned off the music, closed my eyes, and started pleasantly enjoying the mind rush and body high, and somewhere I started seeing this comical vision, very very dmt like...its was SO funny. It was like this car passed by and threw something out the window and then this group of people go to get it, since they are wasted they walk towards the thing acting as if they are OK, and the joke is they were walking towards it exagerating the stealth. The hight was when one guy walked towards it tip toeing and flailing his arms...I was like, why is he flailing his arms??? LOL!! It was so funny that I became self aware of it I thought omg I have to report this vision, and as soon as I thought that and became self conscious the vision ended.

Also, before that vision I had one more vision, were I was parking my car in my parking space. My other car wasnt in the parking space next to it, and there was a greenish truck in the middle and 1 little kid was running around, the parent was supervising somewhere. I'm gonna watch out for this, see if it was a vision from the future.

If CEV other than colour patterns was simple blurry shapes, not like realistic stuff, I have friends that told me it happens to them.
I never had any noticeable CEVs from weed, but I always have had CEVs sober, it's just that weed does not change them in a way that I can notice.

as a teenager, I got super intense cev from cannabis, like flying at high speed through weird ancient temple hallways an the likes. unfortunately this effect went away for the most part becoming older and using daily. today, I might get slight cev when lying down in the dark, but not comparable to how it was back then..

^that is true for me as well. Unless I drink a big mug of bhang! But even then, it’s not the same.

Strong satvia will induce visuals if you are a user of psychedelics. I use to push this hard by smoking very strong strains and alot in one go and wait for tolerance to reset then do it again. The visuals i had achieved on just weed where comparable to a 100 - 150 ug acid trip. Weed gave me some very strong Closed eye visuals for a good two hours and open eye visuals for a hour. But on this indica this was not the case. Weed visuals are unique to weed. If you come across some good butane hash oil and hit that you will def be tripping hard if you have prior psychedelic experince.

I've always had psychedelic experiences from weed and I've never touched psychedelic's (other than weed). I had schizoaffective disorder onset around 7-8 years ago... Family history of bipolar and psychiatric issues. The first time I took a dab (like 6 years ago) I went insane I sat down to control myself and was having constantly morphing transparent red and gold patterns like a kaleidoscope with eyes open (open eye visuals) or closed. I think if weed makes you trip out it's best not to smoke it anymore (after you try it a couple of times) or at the absolute max micro dose it.

I should note that I took the dab from a guy that I never met before and insisted he give me a dab after he declined my request once previously. It tasted like tangerines and he told me it was in the 90%+ region of potency (THCA). It was a sizable dose and all I did leading up to the dose was smoke small amounts of weed for about a month. I also found a $20 bill rolled up tightly into a tube for snorting shit (I pocketed it).

Last edited:
When i first staryed smoking if i smoked a shit ton i would get extremely intense visuals like a psychedelic vortex poster. It was thr same with my eyes open or closed.