Weird stuff you did for drugs

I’ve never tried this route, tho I’ve been told it’s next best to IV.

After giving birth they used suppositories for my stitches, stretched vag etc and they worked well, but I wasn’t off my face at all they just did their job.

Guys here joke about plugging, it’s kind of looked down on.

One day I’ll prob get there, just cos I can 🤷‍♂️

snorted / licked off the holiday world water ride water that flooded my bag I forgot was in my trunks pocket, wasn’t but a little ass amount I could’ve maybe salvaged if i didn’t have to sketchily do it in a stall paranoid about the sound of the bag

it wasn’t going well so holiday world toilet paper was the bag cleanup & my chew toy for the next 45mins

(I think I already posted this incident a few years ago here,but I'm not sure and I can't read all the posts..but since I'm bored,I'll post it again)

Brought over 50 Roxys (in and advil bottle) and 100 perk10s(in a Tylenol bottle)with me to Israel..once the plane landed at Ben Gurion Airport,I had a security lady waiting for me and told me to follow her.i was scared asf..she took me to an interrogation room where I was interrogated for 24 hours by 3agents (taking 30 min breaks after each round of 2hour interrogation)..at this point I'm in full withdrawal mode..

I Initially thought they found the stash because they took my carry bad and went thru it..but they didn't open the resealed Tylenol and advil bottle.

Reason I was being interrogated was because of my ethnicity and they thought that I was coming to Join Hamas...I was only going to visit family members .I was let go and enjoyed my months long vacation

I blew a BIG lab up due to being lazy (not checking solubility of aluminium isopropxidein toluene). Proper roof off, walls down. Then fleet of police, ambulances (even an air ambulance). I was SLOWLY driving away. The other 2 guys were not so lucky.

But 2CI was legal in The Netherlands at the time, so all the police could charge us with was unsafe working. And since the guys almost died... no Dutch judge would convict - we had punished ourselves, as Dutch law sees it.

So no charges AND after 5 years, my advokaat got the £5000 I had paid him OFF the police for me. They argued but as he said 'you went on TV and promised to put these men in prison, so of COURSE he got a lawyer! You accused without proof! So should I sue YOU'.

£5000 in bank in 4 days.

Stupid thing to do though, don't you think?

Last edited:
I used to buy weed from a dude who refused to accept money and wanted me to buy him groceries. He thought that if there was no money exchanged, he wouldn't get trafficking charges.

I once went to Bingo with my friend and his mom because we needed to use her car afterwards to go buy weed.

Actually ended up winning 10 dollars which I promptly spent on cigs and food
Man. Makes me miss the days of being able to eat AND smoke cigs for ten bucks. Those days are long gone, especially with the current administration running our government now.

Smokes and cheap grub is more like a 30 dollar hit these days. Cigs here are around 15$ a pack, and the days of dollar burgers are a thing of the past.

Took a taxi. Bought more and sold 80% so I can have what I need. When was totally fucked up on a party/festival gave 10-20% more money to friends to have them bring stuff to me. Nothing special but it is what it is.