Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Weird Next Day reaction

KROG

Bluelighter
So we were out and we got jibbed on pills so I ended up having 2 speed bombs, 1 very crap MDxx and 1 reasonably good MD. The last pill I had was at around 7am (we started late like 3:30). Anyway we did some K then we went home.

I was fine, I got to sleep, my pupils werent dialated or anything. It was restless sleep but my heart rate was slow enough to let me sleep a bit.

I wake up 30 mins ago and my pupils are dialated and my pulse is kinda fast, maybe like a brisk walk speed.

I wonder why this has kicked in now?

Cos you had 4 pills (Regardless that they were half speed half md), in 3.5 hours.

Also, can you give some indication of time line. How long after you dropped did you have the K? How long til you went home? Your post reads as though you had the pill, railed a line of K, then jumped in the car and headed home to bed. If so, it's very possible that as the K would kick in quicker, you didn't feel the MD effects, until the K wore off, which would be when you would be coming up on a pill as well. If this is the case, I imagine you fell asleep whilst K-holeing on your bed, then woke up when the pill kicked in.

But yeah, more accurate time frames please, cos perhaps you just need to slow down.

I once got really drunk, stayed out until about 4am then went home and railed 1/3 of a point of speed. I felt a bit jittery and anxious for a bit so I went and sat on the couch. Then, next thing I know, I waking up face down (still on the couch) with my clothes on at 11:30 AM :\ Bizzar.

Then I got up and went to bed, I couldn't sleep at all, very restless. I tried sitting in the lounge watching TV and I couldn't sit still. I checked my eyes and they were dilated. I was speeding off my nutter!!!

I've got no explaination at all though I'm sorry

Thanks everyone for the replies!!! I think cause I had the pills then had K at the end of the night (around 9am) so it slowed my heart down enought to sleep, but when the K wore off I was crankin again!!

That sound realistic?