• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Weird Kratom reaction

Fentabill

Greenlighter
I've taken up to 4 grams of kratom before. I'm planning on cutting down and eventually ceasing heroin use. I've only ever taken red borneo.

Last night, after my last line of heroin, I did about 1.5-2g of kratom. I figured less cause the H.

Usually I mix it in a water bottle and chug it. This time I put a couple of spoon fulls in my mouth and washed it down.

A half hour to 45 min later it hits WEIRD. My legs were getting HOT then back to regular. I was laying there feeling very relaxed and tired. I kept taking ye blanket off my legs cause they were getting hot. But they weren't sweating. For a brief moment I though of pwds like suboxone. But no. Just hot legs. The rest was positive. I felt like at the very beginning of my pill popping days. I felt rushes of niceness and just well being. It was 100% opiate like. But more of the jammed couch Potatoe I used to get instead of what I get now.

It was a very good feeling but in a way it made me afraid. Cause reading suggests someone in my position would need about 9 gram per dose to feel better if I were wding.

Even though I did do a smallish line of H I don't think the kratom should have hit me so hard.

The size of the line I did normally ide be up about 6 or 5 hrs. Later needing another line but I slept for over 8 and wasn't in need of anything when I woke up

Strange experience. Anyone have anything similar happen to them?

Kratom is a very strange drug in different doses and using different strains. I've mostly taken Bali and it seems like kratom has some sort of negating and synchronizing effect with regular opiates.

I've noticed since I've started to dose kratom, twice daily at about 5-6 grams per dose, regular opiates don't seem to get me high like they use to. It could be increased tolerance but I don't think so. No one knows the exact action of kratom on the brain and there are a lot of different alkaloids that amount to the feeling you get from it.

Dude hot legs just really had me worried. My body was in a as tate of comfort and niceness but my legs were not In pain but experiencing mega hot flashes. I'm not touching it again until.its time to go thru withdrawal. Then I'll use it to ease up the first few days.

I wish I wasn't such a little fucking bitch so I could just kill myself already