• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Weird Families

my family was all born in Romania and dad escaped in 1987(cos of communist leader ceausescu) to austria where he lived for a year until he got sponsorship to come to australia.

so he moved to Pemberton in south west WA and my mum, my 3 yr old bro and 5 yr old me came over in 1989.
we lived there for ten years then moved to tassie. my parents and brother are still there now. they have a small vineyard, mum is studying tourism business and my bro is doing a viticulture course so he can eventually take over the business.

dad is the most amazing creative talent ever. he paints, sculpts (with wood) and plays music. you should see my bed and my jewellry box!! he's also a workoholic and because of it has had 2 heart attacks and a bypass and he's only 51.
and 75% homemade grappa is a favourite addition to his morning tea! the funny thing is he's not a raging drunk at all.

as for mum she's become more a friend to me now and we get along really well. she loves the internet and has about 50 hungarian internet friends from all over the world!

my bro is 18 and a stoner who loves cars and skating. so typical. my folks and him fight a lot and hes a major pessimist. for no good reason really cos he's great with his hands and can play any tune when he hears it once. why he doesnt focus on his musical talent i dont know......

i love my family, we're a really close unit cos they've all i've ever had until now. i dont have any bad feelings towards them and i've never gone through that "rebellious" phase most teenagers go through.