• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Cocaine Weird bicarb disaster

Oh those days when you take your parents cigs and get a pack of rolling papers just roll joints that look like they have an extra chromosome.. I remember them well. At least you tried. Haha I feel as if you may of been a little high to conceive the notion to try something different though. Like I said perhaps a recook, there’s tons of people that re rock I don’t imagine your case would be any different. Only that the source is more wet in which can easily be defeated by prolonged evaporatation
Yeah I'll leave it do dry a bit and then have a look. I can easily distract myself now.

What's making me pessimistic though is the size of what's left. It is strange. I'd say it looks about 75% more mass than the original cola and bicarb size.

I guess it makes sense though that the c is still in there somewhere.

just roll joints that look like they have an extra chromosome

Hilarious lol I laughed

I practiced skinning up with weed, so my mum used to buy hash as its cheaper, and I bought weed which was like gold dust to her back then, I was trying to roll this joint and all the weed was falling out everywhere, all over my lap lol

I still remember it to this day it was funny, but maybe I should of practiced with tobacco but I didn't think of that lol

Hilarious lol I laughed

I practiced skinning up with weed, so my mum used to buy hash as its cheaper, and I bought weed which was like gold dust to her back then, I was trying to roll this joint and all the weed was falling out everywhere, all over my lap lol

I still remember it to this day it was funny, but maybe I should of practiced with tobacco but I didn't think of that lol
That reminds me of that scene in Super High Me (if you haven’t seen it WATCH IT lol) anyways doug has spent a month not smoking and then the day he starts smoking his boy was trying to fill the vaporizer and he kept dropping it and spilling his weed all over the floor. Yeah I use to do that way back when I was paying 20 for a gram. I got pretty good at it and then joint rolling became second nature.

Yeah I'll leave it do dry a bit and then have a look. I can easily distract myself now.

What's making me pessimistic though is the size of what's left. It is strange. I'd say it looks about 75% more mass than the original cola and bicarb size.

I guess it makes sense though that the c is still in there somewhere.
Yeah I don’t doubt it would of caused much degradation especially if it was a low heat. Right now I’m unaware of any way to burn any excess off. But when you get a time just recook it. I wonder if freezing would do anything of value

Yeah I don’t doubt it would of caused much degradation especially if it was a low heat. Right now I’m unaware of any way to burn any excess off. But when you get a time just recook it. I wonder if freezing would do anything of value
I salvaged it.

Added a touch more water, and a literal pinch of bicarb, and reheated. It seemed to take ages to heat at all but eventually it went translucent and I could see oil forming. My heart skipped a beat!

Managed to get five or six decent sized stones from it. It looked much more bicarby and chalky than usual but I was surprised that the strength wasn't bad at all.

Patience is a virtue. :)

I salvaged it.

Added a touch more water, and a literal pinch of bicarb, and reheated. It seemed to take ages to heat at all but eventually it went translucent and I could see oil forming. My heart skipped a beat!

Managed to get five or six decent sized stones from it. It looked much more bicarby and chalky than usual but I was surprised that the strength wasn't bad at all.

Patience is a virtue. :)
Told you. Lol

I wonder why this method is used. Maybe I'm missing out

I always just dump ammonia on the cocaine hcl and wait for the cocaine to turn into rocks

OMG, how I hate that SWIM-thing... It makes me aggressive anyhow, don't know why...

JJ

Hello.

SWIM is fairly new to washing cola to rocks.

His basic method has been cola to spoon, sprinkle 20% bicarb on, just about cover with water, heat, then scrape oils of top and allow to dry.

SWIM just tried different method to experiment. Cola to spoon, then water, then gently heated it to allow cola to disolve. After that he added the small amount of bicarb.

But all of a sudden the bicarb seemed to expand rapidly. Put it back on heat but done no good.

SWIM is now left with a big spoonful of mushy wet pure white mush.

Any idea on what went wrong? And more importantly, could it be rescued?
Scrape everything into a heatproof container add water and reheat until done or dissolve the crack in ether or whatever else it dissolves in filter it thru some filter paper or cotton or a piece of t-shirt and then let solvent evaporate in a bowl or plate then scrape up residue and enjoy