• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Weird and Frightening Crack Experience

CrazyOrganic

Greenlighter
So I had this experience yesterday that I'm kinda concerned about. Yesterday I started smoking crack at about 8:00 AM cause I was bored and had nothing to do. I spaced out a couple of decent sized rocks about every thirty minutes until about 10:30 AM. At that time I collected all the resin in my pipe and took an blast that was WAY to big. It was nothing close to OD size, but it was big enough to hear voices and for me to think that I was going to have a heart attack. This did two things all day until I passed out to go to sleep.

1: Since the blast until I passed out at about 10 PM, I had been experiencing very weird, non paranoid, visual hallucinations. Things just appeared wavy like they were moving back and forth, or if I stared at something too long it would swirl or kinda sink into the background or the floor. I also saw figures or things moving around at the corner of his eye. The weirdest part, though, is that they were not paranoid in nature at all. I was not freaking out at them like I normally would. They were more like psychedelic visuals than stimulant psychosis.

2.My mouth was completely numb for about 4 hours after the blast. Stuff from the same batch barely numbed his mouth all day or in the past so why would it do that now.

I have not taken a blast since. I'm not freaking out or going crazy about what this means, I was just curious if anyone could relate to this.

Also, initially when I takes a hit my heart rate goes down and stays there for a solid 5 mins or so. At that point it goes back up to higher than normal and stays there for a solid 45 minutes. Any idea? Can't find much on this topic.

Last edited:
Yes i have absimikar issue right now it looks like everything is waving however unlike dissociatives i dont feel as overcome by it. It is probabky because cocaine and amphetamines help prevent motionsickness and generally improve ability to adjust to getting a shakey image of reality for example if i was drunk it seem wavy and like stuff is moving so id be puking but from stimulants its more of o its waving. In reality i can see my hand waving but i know itnis still therefore where is the uppermost image of my index finger and lower most it must be between these two images like right now i see my keyboard moving and my fingeres but the amphetamine is constantly readjusting trying to retune it almost like a guitar. Idk if any ofnthis helps.

Just to demonstrate how powerfully stimulants help you adjust to motion sickness by retuning your sensory motor skills, i started to type just a few minutes ago. Clearly at first there is strong deficits in my ability to press the correct letters due to things like 1.double vision. 2. Warping lines 3. Looking straight but it seeming diagonal 4. Simple orbs coming off everything ect ect ect however, i am able to rapidly attempt to tune back in my motor skills so that I can use those motor areas to overcome the sensory ďysfunction.

D1nach, I'm not quite sure what point you are trying to relay. Can you try to make it more clear. At this point I'n mostly concerned about the heart issue. When I look at other threads on every forum all I see is people saying they have never heard about that happening before. Sometimes when it slows down the heart beats feel a bit irregular. It could be anxiety freaking me out, I'm not sure. I just hope it isn't a problem. I went to the ER last week because I had a panic attack not related to any drugs and while I was there I asked them to test my heart and they said everything was fine, but I'm still concerned.

Take a nap... sometimes it can happen. Not just a nap but give yourself a 2-3 day break at least. I know its hard but otherwise shit like this happens. I would always get this type of shit from meth, never smoked crack but, if I smoked enough meth i would get dissociative type visuals, plus this weird visual snow that was all-encompassing, made it almost look like I was underwater with a muffled ears and similar body load to boot. Kind of enjoyable really, its like the calm before the storm of before it starts wearing off, but definitely means your brain is very undernourished and needs sleep

Yea... umm again I can only offer my parallels from high dose meth experiences, IV would always make my heart race and pound like a motherfucker before I guess normalizing and then itd go up due to anxiety and stay there... normal for me is 85-100 and I've measured it stay above 120 bpm for upto 12 hours before. Really painful at a certain point, and it also somehow fucks up the lungs by the heart not being able to push through enough blood so the blood gets almost reverse-osmosis'd back through the lungs as a kind of goopy water. Very very nasty, it made me get a lung infection everytime I used, and one of the main reasons I stopped.

Do u have any history of arrythmia or heart disease? Otherwise it's not so dangerous, but if you have family history of arrythmia it can in fact be deadly in a sudden-death type of way. Youre good just stop smoking for a few days!!! Unless you start enjoying the self-abuse linked with euphoria... then I dont know what to say because I personally am recovering from that atm

Yeah I know I'll be good if i lay off for awhile. Good news is that I won't have access to much cash over the next couple of days. I have no significant history of heart disease. My paternal grandfather dies of a heart attack like 6 years ago but he was quite old. I just find it so weird that this happens to me and I'm so damn curious.

It happens to everyone that pushes it that hard. Some ppl dont care, i mean if you keep smoking your tolerance will get boosted to the point that it stops happening, either that or you start getting severe health problems and switch to opiates to help with those... its a really bad scene. seen this too many times to count literally everyone here is on meth or crack (either that or they dont use at all other than on the weekends)