Supplements Weight loss supplements that actually work?

Forever Changes

Bluelighter
Has anybody tried Alli (Orlistat) and did it work?

I know it has to be combined with good diet and exercise rather than just used on its own

I don't know anyone who has, but if you do decide to use it, you need to bear in mind the numerous side effects - vitamin and omega 3 malabsorption, gastro-intestinal issues, fatty stools, significant changes to bacterial flora etc etc. Some may be transient but others may set off a more chronic issue or lead to vitamin deficiencies

Forgot all the bullshit my friend and trust me on this. Obtain one of all of the above:

A GABA supplement
A Blue spirulina supplement
a Kava supplement

.. Any of these 3 will greatly curb appetite, ESPECIALLY blue spirulina. It is so nutrient packed I can take 2 capsules and not be hungry all day.

If you wanna lose weight eat no more than 3 square meals a day at the same time every day eg. Breakfast 8am lunch 12am and dinner 3-6pm and drink lots of water at first your stomach will hurt if your used to snacking all day this is because its shrinking if you wanna speed it up go jogging or even walking as soon as you get up before you have your breakfast dont poision your hormones and chemistry with that shit.

Forgot all the bullshit my friend and trust me on this. Obtain one of all of the above:

A GABA supplement
a Kava supplement

.. Any of these 3 will greatly curb appetite, ESPECIALLY blue spirulina. It is so nutrient packed I can take 2 capsules and not be hungry all day.

Kava's not legal here so I can't get that. Might try the Blue spirulana

what kind of GABA supplement?

I don't know anyone who has, but if you do decide to use it, you need to bear in mind the numerous side effects - vitamin and omega 3 malabsorption, gastro-intestinal issues, fatty stools, significant changes to bacterial flora etc etc. Some may be transient but others may set off a more chronic issue or lead to vitamin deficiencies

I think I can put up with those sides if it actually works. It's damn expensive though

A GABA supplement
a Kava supplement

Fuck, you get an appetite decrease from those? You, sir, are a very lucky person

Ally is a joke. Clinical research has shown tepid results with Ally. It inhibits the metabolism of about 20% of the fats you ingest, so that you cannot absorb those dietary fats as calories.

Ally was being marketed like crazy as a miracle weight loss cure about ten years ago, and it sold very well. But I can say that I didn’t have any positive feedback from customers about it, just complaints about gastrointestinal issues. I got a lot of returns on it.

If you have a bad diet, and are eating an abnormal amount of fats, then it’ll help you a little. If you have a clean diet, it won’t do anything. Also, I really question the logic of NOT absorbing nutrients and calories that you’re ingesting. You should be eating to fuel and nourish yourself, not to spew your undigested food out the other end.

Being in the supplement industry for 12 years, I’ll tell you that weight loss supplements don’t work at all. The only things that do work, ephedra, DMAA, are no longer available. And even with those strong stimulants, you Still have to eat a clean, reduced calorie diet.

Has anybody tried Alli (Orlistat) and did it work?

I know it has to be combined with good diet and exercise rather than just used on its own

I'm yet to hear of any real weight-loss drugs working, besides the usual suspects (Clen, Ephedra etc.)

But they can have some pretty nasty side effects.

I'd say stick to dieting properly - eat in a defecit and eat clean.

In my country you can buy otc a medicine called XLS Medical. I dropped weigth fast without any problems but it was quite expensive and I don't remember the exact ingredients, maybe google it.

Acid really suppresses appetite to the extent where I don't feel like eating even for the day after.

Think I’d be pretty difficult to live life dropping acid every few days to suppress appetite lmao. Microdosing does the same a little bit to me but you build a tolerance so fast it doesn’t matter

Why ingest fats and a fat binder to avoid the absorption rather than just not ingesting the unwanted fats in the first place?
On a separate note, very pure (85%-100%) cocoa, in powder or bitter chocolate form is a very effective anorexiant, meaning it suppresses appetite, and is so good at it you only need to ingest a very small amount to get that effect.

Why not try L-carnitine. it is an otc supplement if you don't want to go the after market options like eca, clen and t3.

Why not try L-carnitine. it is an otc supplement if you don't want to go the after market options like eca, clen and t3.
I wanna say oral l carnitine has virtually 0 bioavailability. And injectable can only be shuttled to cells via insulin.

I wanna say oral l carnitine has virtually 0 bioavailability. And injectable can only be shuttled to cells via insulin.
Good to know. I myself have only relied on after market fat burners and not anything over the counter.

I've heard alot of good stuff about the Keto diet. If you wanted to try that.

For drugs you have the ECA stack, clenbuturol there's yohimbine too.

I've used Cardarine 20mg which is good but you need to do cardio on it too. Gives you endurance.

Some people use T3 but I wouldn't mess with your thyroid. There's mixed things about DNP.

If you use dnp only do 50mg then up to 100mg after a week. No more than 150-200mg I would say, it's dangerous if you over do it. It makes you feel aweful too I believe.

Clen and dnp are in your system for ages so start low and up the dose after after a week.

Some people recommend growth hormone or MK677 but it would be expensive.

Get only a good cardio routine. Stop driving places and cycle instead. Do an hour a day. This is why I liked Cardarine it made me feel fitter