Supplements Weight loss supplements that actually work?

I'm yet to hear of any real weight-loss drugs working, besides the usual suspects (Clen, Ephedra etc.)

But they can have some pretty nasty side effects.

I'd say stick to dieting properly - eat in a defecit and eat clean.
DNP is the goat

Please elaborate.!!
I think it's fair to mention that the keto you recommend is not the same type of keto diet pushed as the fad diet. The keto diet you support is indeed a healthier eating approach which includes vegetables and particular sources of fat. Unlike the fad diet which often is basically a diet without the mindfulness approach and just eat fatty meat and stuff and severely lacking in micronutrients

Easily first choice is high dose fish oil but it has to be 180 epa and 120 dha, 10-12 grams (1 gram per softgel), in divided doses with meals.

No "fat burner" works as well as triiodothyronine, trust that.you will be hotter though, it increases body temperature a little bit and it took some getting used to as I like to sleep cold.

Clenbuterol works but it's not worth the side effects.

Low dose ephedrine (16mg 4-5 x per day) each dose with 100mg caffeine anhydrous works well too

Hope this helps!

Endo

Low dose ephedrine (16mg 4-5 x per day) each dose with 100mg caffeine anhydrous works well too
I wouldn't call 64 to 80mg per day of Ephedrine low dose.
Without a tolerance I was cranked all day by 40mg split in 2 doses.
It is effective for weight loss for sure, especially because it will make it easy to to maintain a steep caloric deficit.

It's very non stimulating at lower, more frequent doses.

75mg x 600mg caffeine per day was a very standard dose back in the day

I wouldn't call 64 to 80mg per day of Ephedrine low dose.
Without a tolerance I was cranked all day by 40mg split in 2 doses.
It is effective for weight loss for sure, especially because it will make it easy to to maintain a steep caloric deficit.
Agreed. I use bronkaid which is 25mg each and usually tap out at around 75mg/day. And that's after a couple months of daily usage to build a tolerance lol

It's very non stimulating at lower, more frequent doses.

75mg x 600mg caffeine per day was a very standard dose back in the day
I got angina pectoris from 18mg MPH, 150mg DXM + 2-3 coffees. Can't imagine taking 600mg caffeine AND ephedrine. Sadly ephedrine has disappeared from markets following stupid war on drugs decisions, even the herb was Rx only in Switzerland which were known as liberal 1-2 decades ago. I remember having some "Happy E" caps with ephedrine in it and yeah they were nice.

I got angina pectoris from 18mg MPH, 150mg DXM + 2-3 coffees. Can't imagine taking 600mg caffeine AND ephedrine. Sadly ephedrine has disappeared from markets following stupid war on drugs decisions, even the herb was Rx only in Switzerland which were known as liberal 1-2 decades ago. I remember having some "Happy E" caps with ephedrine in it and yeah they were nice.
Ephedrine can be found at any pharmacy in the US here as an otc med for asthma. They just banned it here for diet supplements. I believe the same holds true for Canada as well. Just gotta ask the pharmacy for it, sign the thing that says you won't use it to make meth, and be on your way

Ephedrine can be found at any pharmacy in the US here as an otc med for asthma. They just banned it here for diet supplements. I believe the same holds true for Canada as well. Just gotta ask the pharmacy for it, sign the thing that says you won't use it to make meth, and be on your way
Ok, interesting. Here they are weirdly both restrictive and free - most medicines like antideps, antipsychs etc. are OTC but they only have a weird physical stimulant in combination with iboprofen etc. even DXM is rare. Need find an online pharmacy I guess.

Ephedrine is perfectly legal in canada, it's just sold as 8mg per tab. So the way they work around it, is 50 cap bottles, but they sell 12 bottle per pack @50-$60