• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Week of rivotril (clomazepam) abuse

clapton99

Greenlighter
Hi all. So I have been abusing clonazepam for a week or so.. I have been taking about 1mg per day. So I am just curious, if there is going to be any withdrawal or something like it, cuz im going to run out today.
Thanks

Last edited:
Maybe.... I honestly wouldn't technically consider that abuse as many people are prescribed that amount. You likely won't have any severe issues if any

Keep 1mg and do 4 days 0.25mg to be on the safe side.

But from my experience you shouldn't have developed a physical dependence with 1mg for 7 days.

You will not experience withdrawal u less you have used Benzos or similar acting drugs heavily in the past as they kindle making it easier to get addicted if you’ve been addicted in the past.

I wouldn’t worry, for me, 10 days of high doses is where I’ll notice real withdrawal. Even still, going to .25 mg for 4 days is not a bad idea.

Thanks for the advise, and I am currently on SSRI'S so am I more likely to become dependant on clonazepm..?

Thanks for the advise, and I am currently on SSRI'S so am I more likely to become dependant on clonazepm..?
No. First off, the 1mg dose you took is a standard dose and is by no means abuse. Whether you are on SSRIs (I am on a SSRI and take Ativan) at 1mg/day of Klonopin for only a week, the chances you have become dependent is infinitesimal.