• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Weed sucks now

If you're bored why not plan some things that are out of your norm e.g. jump in a freezing lake (a safe one ofc lol), learn a new skill for a week (e.g. building, spray painting etc) to fill the time to give yourself a tolerance break. Or even try not smoking at all as a challenge to see if you can get a better high after a week since you are so used to smoking a lot and taking shrooms an that. Best of luck young yin, there's more to life than drugs, all the best.

Have you been smoking alot of spice/K2 lately? I mean yeah weed causes tolerance overtime but the only way to get no effect at all no matter how much you smoke is to either
A) have some really shitty weed, or
B) have a cross tolerance from full cannabinoid receptor agonists...which, from my understanding, can cause partial agonists like THC to have little to no effect

lmao coming back to this thread after 4 years, no. No I did not :ROFLMAO: I get high as balls again now though, not smoking 24-7 and growing the fuck up a bit does wonders
100%

I've been using weed only in the evening for years, because I don't smoke in the morning or at work.
Get high as a kite every evening. Just don't do it too much, give yourself breaks