• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Weed or DMT?

Now I now that it's so weak that you can tell by just inhaling a bit and checking the taste :)

Yea just for everyone reading, don’t believe the sellers trying to tell you there’s a gram+ DMT in the cart. Most carts I’ve seen and tasted are in the .15-.5g (typically .2-.3g) range but due to the better vaporization it feels like more.

A cousin to my partner bought a cart claiming it had 3g!! And of course paid accordingly, it had maybe .5g tops.

I’m personally not a fan as I’ve watched the carts I made degrade/change color even in the freezer which I wasn’t happy about.

-GC

Yea just for everyone reading, don’t believe the sellers trying to tell you there’s a gram+ DMT in the cart. Most carts I’ve seen and tasted are in the .15-.5g (typically .2-.3g) range but due to the better vaporization it feels like more.

A cousin to my partner bought a cart claiming it had 3g!! And of course paid accordingly, it had maybe .5g tops.

I’m personally not a fan as I’ve watched the carts I made degrade/change color even in the freezer which I wasn’t happy about.

-GC
I tried it again yesterday, I took the longest hit I could take, held it long, and well, I did start to feel "different" and the room started looking a bit more interesting but... it lasted maybe one minute and passed :( To be honest I never experienced a real DMT trip yet, but once I smoked a little bit of powder I did lose some of my cognitive functions and couldn't tell what the stuff in my room was for :LOL: And it didn't last longer than 1 minute or 2, either.

Does anyone know, does vaping temperature matter? The vaporizer I use has 3 settings.
Or... should I just trash it? :D