Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Weed + MDMA

indigoaura

Bluelighter
Opinions please...

If you mix weed and MDMA, what differences do you notice based on which one you start out with? Would you smoke first and then add the MDMA, or would you start with MDMA by itself and then smoke?

Despite a lengthy history with MDMA, I have never mixed the two. Considering doing so, and would appreciate your observations.

MDMA first then start smoking alot. It will give you major relaxation your lungs will breathe clear from the mdma making it easy to take large rips. Weed adds more body high more visuals and the mdma calms down the anxiety from the weed. Makes the comedown and hangover alot smoother. It adds psychedelic levels to the music makes the mdma even better a very good combo. When i was high and did mdma then pretty much the same thing didn't really notice a difference. Have reached states of unity with the universe and music on par with LSD with this combo.

My edible cannabis + mdma combinations usually require a lot less of both substances to get kicking, smoking the potentiation is milder, but still noticable.

They synergize well and create a pleasant psychedelic headspace that goes deeper than either alone.

I generally like to smoke a bit during the come up to smooth out any nausea or physical tension, then wait until after the peak to smoke more. I find smoking to both increase the post-peak psychedelia and mellow out the come down, in addition to making it easier to sleep sooner.

IMO, weed is definitely best reserved for the comedown. Otherwise it detracts too much from the roll.

However, this is assuming you've got good MDMA.

If you've got meh, then hit that fucker up...

Yeah, I definitely had meh. Gave it a go last night. I found that the weed made me a lot more distracted, and increased the "daydreaming" tendency already present with the subpar MDMA. Overall - meh.

I too find its best for use on the comedown. Smoothes it and wont distract the high. Ive smoked it all the way on comeup and while high when younger. I wouldn't even bother now. I want the full mdma experience. Then i want a gentle comedown