• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos weed kratom and xanax is really the best drug combination for daily use

kushblowin

Bluelighter
at least for me because i have anxiety. weed is really euphoric and good feeling and xanax kills the side effects of it like paranoia, anxiety, being anti social, and it brings you right in the middle where you have the relaxation and good feeling euphoria but weed and xanax kinda cancel their negative sides out. then the kratom just adds another burst of chill of euphoria. im really lucky kratom hits me hard and opis barely do anything unless i take a lot and mix it with weed so kratom just feels like a normal weak opiate for me.

i have hellish anxiety and i cant even talk to people or go to stores without extreme anxiety so xanax is perfect for me if i just take tiny bits at a time and dont black out. im gonna look around for a longer half life anxiety drug but i dont have much options just RC and alz. i dont even care if i get withdrawal, addiction, and ruin my life. anything is better then a life of depression and anxiety where i just want to die anyways.

its pretty mild so i can do it every day and it makes me more active and outgoing but taking low doses of xanax i dont get black out barred out retard and i always have it back in the of my head that im on xanax so i remind myself to take it responsibility

Lol xanax is a horrible drug to take every day. Benzo withdrawal is the longest withdrawal from any drug and can permanently alter your brain.

i dont even care if i get withdrawal, addiction, and ruin my life. anything is better then a life of depression and anxiety where i just want to die anyways.

While I understand this attitude, it's a really stupid attitude because because you get into tolerance/withdrawal with benzos your depression and anxiety will be 100 times worse. The other reason it's stupid is because there are other drugs that are both more enjoyable than benzos and far safer.

I recommend getting into kava. It also kills anxiety, just as well as benzos. It's more relaxing than benzos, way more euphoric and more social. It also doesn't impair your memory as much and it also goes great with both kratom and weed and you can take it daily with no withdrawal. I wish so much someone had told me this when I was your age. Benzos ruined me and afterward I discovered kava and realized had I known about it I'd never have needed benzos in the first place.

If for some reason you don't like kava (although I strongly recommend trying it multiple times from multiple vendors with the traditional prep method before you give up on it) there's still a lot of other anti anxiety drugs to try that beat benzos. There is valerian, which can be nice along with weed and kratom and ginseng and ashwaganda can both benefit anxiety. Then there is also GHB and phenibut, which are more dangerous but still have shorter withdrawals than benzos. I never got into phenibut (I don't generally like very long acting drugs like that) but GHB is actually one of the few drugs I recommend to people. I never got addicted to it, but some people apparently do. However, it has amazing benefits on depression and anxiety. I remember reading about a French scientist or doctor (can't remember which) who advocated for all French people to begin taking small amounts of GHB because he felt it was so beneficial.

Anyway, just trying to give you some advice that will save you incredible amounts of suffering in the future.

Lol xanax is a horrible drug to take every day. Benzo withdrawal is the longest withdrawal from any drug and can permanently alter your brain.

While I understand this attitude, it's a really stupid attitude because because you get into tolerance/withdrawal with benzos your depression and anxiety will be 100 times worse. The other reason it's stupid is because there are other drugs that are both more enjoyable than benzos and far safer.

I recommend getting into kava. It also kills anxiety, just as well as benzos. It's more relaxing than benzos, way more euphoric and more social. It also doesn't impair your memory as much and it also goes great with both kratom and weed and you can take it daily with no withdrawal. I wish so much someone had told me this when I was your age. Benzos ruined me and afterward I discovered kava and realized had I known about it I'd never have needed benzos in the first place.

If for some reason you don't like kava (although I strongly recommend trying it multiple times from multiple vendors with the traditional prep method before you give up on it) there's still a lot of other anti anxiety drugs to try that beat benzos. There is valerian, which can be nice along with weed and kratom and ginseng and ashwaganda can both benefit anxiety. Then there is also GHB and phenibut, which are more dangerous but still have shorter withdrawals than benzos. I never got into phenibut (I don't generally like very long acting drugs like that) but GHB is actually one of the few drugs I recommend to people. I never got addicted to it, but some people apparently do. However, it has amazing benefits on depression and anxiety. I remember reading about a French scientist or doctor (can't remember which) who advocated for all French people to begin taking small amounts of GHB because he felt it was so beneficial.

Anyway, just trying to give you some advice that will save you incredible amounts of suffering in the future.

Yeah definitely. Ive said it before but benzos are like paying for your anxiety relief with a loan at very predatory interest rate. You'll have pay this loan back at some point at great interest. Im more anxious than i ever was before succumbing to benzo addiction.

I just can't hang with nerve meds. I lose days on them suckers. And it always ends with everyone else pissed off at me and I have no idea why. Plus Im madder then hell cause I think someone stole all but the first two I can remember taking. But it's just that I took them all.

And the way guys are always trying to get in your panties...it's just not a good idea lol

Hey @kushblowin, looks like you are hurting a lot. :( Understandable that you want out or a break of that, no matter the consequences. But this is vicious, you brain is short circuited. I think @negrogesic is unfortunately pretty spot-on with this analogy! You WILL pay for benzodiazepine abuse!

If there is only one thing you can do, like @Pickledlemons wrote, then ditch the Xanax out of this mix! You said kratom hits you good, doesn't it help with anxiety/depression sufficiently? Try some of what @burn out suggested, spare yourself the horror story of benzo withdrawal. Seriously, you don't want that, you just don't know it yet.

Have you reached out for professional help, is that an option, someone to talk to?

benzos are absolutely not for daily anxiety use. source: clinical PTSD and anxiety. used benzos for several months, developed habit and had to stop.. TEN MONTHS LATER I still experience withdrawal symptoms, and my anxiety and PTSD are 10x worse than before. avoid at all costs.

benzos are absolutely not for daily anxiety use. source: clinical PTSD and anxiety. used benzos for several months, developed habit and had to stop.. TEN MONTHS LATER I still experience withdrawal symptoms, and my anxiety and PTSD are 10x worse than before. avoid at all costs.
I was prescribed Xanax daily right after losing my child and now 7 years later, I still absolutely must take them every single day. I’d give anything to go back in time & NEVER had taken even one. If I happen to leave my house without the bottle with me, even if I’m not going to need it at all, I have instant horrible panic attacks. Just thinking about, what if I need it but I don’t have it! Literally like a 3 year old temper tantrum. It’s hell & I don’t know how to end it. Every time I try to taper even the tiniest bit, my anxiety goes into the highest gear possible.

This might be a decent combo to use very sparingly for social anxiety but is an absolutely disastrous combo for everyday use. Kratom and xanax will cause physical and mental dependence. Kratom withdrawal can be seriously uncomfortable as moderate doses, but benzo withdrawal can be potentially deadly.

I was prescribed Xanax daily right after losing my child and now 7 years later, I still absolutely must take them every single day. I’d give anything to go back in time & NEVER had taken even one. If I happen to leave my house without the bottle with me, even if I’m not going to need it at all, I have instant horrible panic attacks. Just thinking about, what if I need it but I don’t have it! Literally like a 3 year old temper tantrum. It’s hell & I don’t know how to end it. Every time I try to taper even the tiniest bit, my anxiety goes into the highest gear possible.

If you really are determined to get off you should ask your doctor to switch you to an equivalent amount of diazepam and taper off. Far easier than tapering off xanax.

I was once hopelessly hooked on benzos but have been off a long time. Its worth getting off.

Benzo dependency (especially after long-term use day after day) produces a withdrawal that is notoriously worse than opiate withdrawal. We don't get to choose the drugs we like, they choose us lol. Then they also choose what physical and mental consequences--to a degree--that they bring to the table.

Unfortunately anti-anxiety substances have a withdrawal that can kill with seizures hitting at random and usually hinted by a "brain zap." Brain zaps are described as when you're watching a TV and it blips with a time skip (except this would be your brain doing the skip). 1 mg of xanax daily is not a huge dose, but should you have to withdraw with no warning or way to escape it--please go to a doctor asap or even the emergency room if the symptoms of wd are strong enough. It will not be siezure-like at all as I described but still very uncomfortable (and with anxiety the worst thing ever would be the additional rebound anxiety on top of your normal levels of anxiety returning that's amplified by the brain withdrawing).

I know I'm being a kill-joy, but benzos still work on some sort of equivalent exchange. A trade for a trade, while weed seems to be the only drug I've found that doesn't (and I guess nicotine maybe lol).

have withdrawn heroin, cocaine, heavy heavy rx opioid use, heavy kratom. nothing, absolutely NOTHING holds a candle to the absolute horror i experienced during bzd withdrawal. I would not wish that shit on joseph mengele.

If you really are determined to get off you should ask your doctor to switch you to an equivalent amount of diazepam and taper off. Far easier than tapering off xanax.

I was once hopelessly hooked on benzos but have been off a long time. Its worth getting off.
My doc had me on Valium & Xanax. I had to fight to get off the Valium (before I knew how terrible Xanax was) and even after taken off the Valium, I have been subscribed up to 10mgs of Xanax a day. I’m 5’1” & 120 lbs, so it’s not a weight distribution issue. I’m down to around 4 mg a day now, have had terrible seizures that landed me on the hospital. Still my doc prescribes it and thank God because I cannot imagine what would happen if I didn’t have it. I have never done any kind of illicit drugs before or after, not even smoking a cigarette.

at least for me because i have anxiety. weed is really euphoric and good feeling and xanax kills the side effects of it like paranoia, anxiety, being anti social, and it brings you right in the middle where you have the relaxation and good feeling euphoria but weed and xanax kinda cancel their negative sides out. then the kratom just adds another burst of chill of euphoria. im really lucky kratom hits me hard and opis barely do anything unless i take a lot and mix it with weed so kratom just feels like a normal weak opiate for me.

i have hellish anxiety and i cant even talk to people or go to stores without extreme anxiety so xanax is perfect for me if i just take tiny bits at a time and dont black out. im gonna look around for a longer half life anxiety drug but i dont have much options just RC and alz. i dont even care if i get withdrawal, addiction, and ruin my life. anything is better then a life of depression and anxiety where i just want to die anyways.

its pretty mild so i can do it every day and it makes me more active and outgoing but taking low doses of xanax i dont get black out barred out retard and i always have it back in the of my head that im on xanax so i remind myself to take it responsibility
I love the same mix, been doing it for 5sh years but recently I added Gabapentin to this mix.
I’m taking 7g Kratom 4x a day starting first thing when I wake up, 5000sh Gabapentin staggered a bit, 1mg of klonopin for morning .Nighttime is just weed, 1mg klonopin. Only way I can get thru life so I don’t take a drink of alcohol and I’m very productive I have a super high tolerance you wouldn’t even notice I was a feeling good. Bad bad alcoholic so
I’m practicing harm reduction and have had the same job for 4 years haven’t been in medical alcohol detox I’m 4.5 years so don’t fix what ain’t broke. I also am an avid runner marathon etc…. Peace out

This just goes to show how differently drugs can affect different people. For example, for me, weed produces zero euphoria. It can actually be dysphoric. I have an anxiety disorder as well and weed accentuated my anxiety - at least at first when I was still getting used to it. The drugs that give me euphoria are are opiates/ opioids, cocaine, amphetamines, MDMA. The stimulants aren't really worth the comedown though. I feel great while it lasts but the rebound/ hangover can be pretty bad. If I don't have benzos, it's risky. Btw, benzos also don't give me any euphoria, they just level out my anxiety.

I totally understand risking dependence and withdrawal to feel halfway normal. I've been there myself. I guess that's just a personal decision. People who haven't experienced crushing depression might not understand. The first benzo I was ever prescribed was Xanax. I could take 0.5 mg/ day and not develop dependence. Of course, that's not a lot for an entire day. Xanax obviously has a short half life and doesn't last as long as other benzos like valium or klonopin. Btw, valium is generally considered to be the most euphoric benzo, in case you didn't know. I eventually started taking klonopin daily but there were two occasions where I had to stop taking it cold turkey. I don't know how much you know about benzo withdrawal, but it can be pretty bad, especially if you already have anxiety in the first place (a lot of people who withdraw from it take it recreationally, with opiates).

Kratom definitely gave me euphoria. I first started taking it because I ran out of adderall. I couldn't believe it was even legal. Since then though, I moved on to stronger opiates/ opioids, so kratom stopped working well for me. It could work again but I'd have to stay off of opiates/ opioids for a while.

Last edited:
Hey @kushblowin may I ask how long you've been doing Xanax and kratom? I had a similar cavalier attitude when I was in my 20s, turns out I was just making a bit of a twat out of myself!

IME both quickly lead to tolerance quite quickly. You shouldn't be taking them every day unless you're already dependant on them.
Benzos especially have had quite a negative impact on my life, but I got pretty hopelessly addicted to them and take loads until I black out. Can't help it, as @Kellsee said, I remember taking the first couple, then a week or two later everyone's pissed off at me.

i dont even care if i get withdrawal, addiction, and ruin my life. anything is better then a life of depression and anxiety where i just want to die anyways.
This is the attitude that really destroyed my life and man do I wish I could go back. I still have that attitude but just don't act on it.

It gets a fuck of a lot worse if you keep going down this road. Recreational drugs aren't the answer. I'm not sure if there is an answer. Life involves suffering....the question is how severe do you want your suffering to be 3 or 5 years down the line?

You say it's depression which is horrible...just wait until the drugs take a physical toll on your organs and brain and you have physical damage to your organs and permanent chronic pain and disability....that's where this shit leads I'd you don't die

This is the attitude that really destroyed my life and man do I wish I could go back. I still have that attitude but just don't act on it.

It gets a fuck of a lot worse if you keep going down this road. Recreational drugs aren't the answer. I'm not sure if there is an answer. Life involves suffering....the question is how severe do you want your suffering to be 3 or 5 years down the line?

You say it's depression which is horrible...just wait until the drugs take a physical toll on your organs and brain and you have physical damage to your organs and permanent chronic pain and disability....that's where this shit leads I'd you don't die
You're absolutely right, drugs as a self-treatment for depression is completely unsustainable, even if it works in the short term. You might feel great at first but it doesn't last and the consequences can catch up to you quickly.