• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Weed and Vyvanse Question / Expierence

Status
Not open for further replies.

mdc2512

Bluelighter
(Note: This begins as an expierence report but it all boils down to my question I have after it is answered I will move it to the expierence report part of blue light! Thanks!! Well today I was at home and there is a snow storm where I live in Atlanta and I am kinda a Weather Geek so I decided I wanted to be laser focused and track the snow! So I took my regular 40mg of Vyvanse for my ADD and went to school. The first half of my day went by slow as heck and I went home and looked at the clock and it was 11:35.. and coincidentally, while searching for money to possibly by some weed I found 2 of my 40mg Vyvanse from when I took 360mg (but that's another story)! I decided I'd take them and take a shower and then possibly if anyone could deliver to me soon I'd gas too! So I hit up everyone around 1 and they were all dry and then I found a guy I'd never bought from to hook me up when I got back in an hour to pick my brother up from school and on my way to school I really started to notice the Vyvanse effects and conversation and the rain mixed with sleet was so interesting. When I finally got back I bought from the new guy who actually lives in my neighborhood and boy am I glad I did. Time has just flown by in a blink of a eye and what feels like literally 30 minutes has been 4 hours. Once I smoked the weed which was the best weed that I had ever had in my life, I was just in a complete baked and focused and dazed out and euphoric state and I could barely function as I was typing people on Snapchat telling when I was high and using that maximum amount of charecters! It has been the best high and almost changing in a way and I know it is going to wind down soon. Anyways the snow starts tonight and is supposed to go on overnight heavy! I was wondering if I took 1 40mg pill of Vyvanse @ 6:00am and took another 80mg of Vyvanse (120mg total) around noonish, will I have no problem staying up all night to track and watch the storm, or should I constantly vape nicotine (stimulant) and drink coffee (stimulant) to help stay up? Much thanks!

I dont think anyone is going to advise forcing yourself to stay up on stimulants because sleep is so important for the recovery of your neurotransmitters and whatnot. All i can say is, if you want to stay up, make sure that youre well hydrated and got some food into you. Keep yourself healthy and youll be alright.

Sorry, but that's something only you can answer...
Why not take the Vyvanse and if you're feeling sleepy after a few hours drink some coffee (it'll increase the side effects, though, like making you jittery etc.)

Taking a nap always beats powering through on amphetamines/coffee/nicotine. You feel refreshed.

I'll close the thread for now, as it's not really suited for OD
OP, PM me if you want me to reopen the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.