• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Weed And Opiates

Ganjcat

Bluelighter
I feel fucked up only had 250 mg codeine all day and this one dose has gave me more stomach ache and constipation than the 3000+ mg i had the other day mind you I moving around that day felt like a five star athelete lmao anyway I just had some cannabis 6 hours since the 250mg codeine and feelin pretty spacy laying off the bong for a bit to gonna just smoke spliffs until I run out or pass out.. You guys should try watching some of those scary stories on youtube the atmosphere is amazing you gotta pick the right channel though cus some of them are shit the ones i watch are "mr nightmare", and " lets read!" they are also therapeutic and keep my mind off other stuff :.P

Cannabis helps nausea from opiates like codeine.

The only time I've done CWE codeine was while in Europe with no access to weed. The codeine high without weed really sucked honestly.

3 grams of codeine sounds like a death wish, and boring one at that.

Sometimes weed seems to "precipitate" withdrawals from opi... maybe it's just me but I am OK if I miss a coupla three doses of opi (or like) but as soon as I spark it all comes crashing down. JME.
Now if I stay on opi on the regular weed doesn't seem to do a dam* thing.
Love em both; just have a love/hate relationship when combined cause smoking is a given....

Hell yeah smoking bud mixed with any opiates is lovely. Nothing like rolling a nice blunt or joint or packing a bowl once your opiates kick in. Used to have me euphoric as fuck but I don't smoke anymore. When you come down off the opiates and take a couple hits of bud it brings it right back up, that was the best combo I thought anyway, weed and opiates. Yeah codeine is known to make people constipated more so than other opiates, I really don't like messing with codeine honestly cause it gives me a stomach ache too and it makes me feel muddy, if you know what I mean. I watch those scary stories on YouTube all the time, mr nightmare is good and there's this dude called chills or chillz and he has some okay ones too. Take care.

Yep, agree with the last poster. I get off work at 11:00pm and since my current job is very physical, I'm usually extremely wicked tired when I get home. My pain med schedule has me due for my 12 hr. dose right when I get home. So, I "do" the oxymorphone 40mg pill, quickly followed by a few bowls of East Coast Sour Diesel. That usually does the trick and when it's getting close to sleep time I'll have a little ChemDawg or Pre98 Bubba Kush. Shortly, I usually fall asleep quite nicely.

I have found that cannabis helps too when my back is flaring up but not in the way an opiate does, it's like it dulls the pain messages to the brain. Whereas cannabis literally takes the brain out for a holiday. So, the messages to the brain, because the brain is too busy being on vacation, to remember to pick up those pain messages being sent by the aforementioned f#&!*..... back. I have found it works great for me and am blessed to live in a state that allows me to legally purchase cannabis.

I'd be curious to know how others have found the combination works for them. At the end of the day, it's not the end all be all to all of my pains but it is another tool in the toolbox to fight my various pains.

Hell yeah smoking bud mixed with any opiates is lovely. Nothing like rolling a nice blunt or joint or packing a bowl once your opiates kick in. Used to have me euphoric as fuck but I don't smoke anymore. When you come down off the opiates and take a couple hits of bud it brings it right back up, that was the best combo I thought anyway, weed and opiates. Yeah codeine is known to make people constipated more so than other opiates, I really don't like messing with codeine honestly cause it gives me a stomach ache too and it makes me feel muddy, if you know what I mean. I watch those scary stories on YouTube all the time, mr nightmare is good and there's this dude called chills or chillz and he has some okay ones too. Take care.
Mr nightmare is good but lets read! Is the best he has hours and hours of content im listening to one now xD

Drink a beer while you're at it! And maybe vape some nicotine. Sweet taste on the brain.

You ever tried baileys irish cream i love the taste its so moorish had it with some codeine once to was pretty nice irish cream is my favourite alcohol but its not something you can really take to a party etc I hardly drink but I do like a nice 'irish' coffee now and again ;)

What is ChemDawg and pre98 Kush? if you don't mind me asking, I'm guessing the latter is some kind of cannabis.
Both of them are cannabis, which I also grew roughly 8 years ago.

Chemdawg is a strain native to Colorado, smells and taste like lemons and gasoline, extremely potent.

CCt95K5.jpg

Pre 98 Bubba is a classic connoisseur's strain, very potent with some CBD action as well, smells like coffee and chocolate.

D5nNGUb.jpg

These two are easily in my top 5.

You're classy.

Okayyy, I recently tried something called Crowd Pleazer (sp?) and it might even work better than the two I mentioned earlier. Kinda knocks me out, which at the right time is very nice!

Okayyy, I recently tried something called Crowd Pleazer (sp?) and it might even work better than the two I mentioned earlier. Kinda knocks me out, which at the right time is very nice!
I looked it up and I think it's a chem pheno crossed with a rare afgani. It sounds exotic.

Sometimes weed seems to "precipitate" withdrawals from opi... maybe it's just me but I am OK if I miss a coupla three doses of opi (or like) but as soon as I spark it all comes crashing down. JME.
Now if I stay on opi on the regular weed doesn't seem to do a dam* thing.
Love em both; just have a love/hate relationship when combined cause smoking is a given....
When you say it precipitate's WDs, does that mean it makes them worse?

^ Yeah, that's what it means. I have the same problem with initial opiate withdrawal and cannabis.

However, after a few weeks off of opiates I find cannabis very useful for maintenance.

You ever tried baileys irish cream i love the taste its so moorish had it with some codeine once to was pretty nice irish cream is my favourite alcohol but its not something you can really take to a party etc I hardly drink but I do like a nice 'irish' coffee now and again ;)
Be extremely careful combining opiates with alcohol, and do not mix opiates and benzos. A lot of people even experienced users with tolerances have died from this combination.

Back when I dabbled with pharmecutical opiates with low doses of oxy usually 5mg rarely 10mg, and codeine in low/moderate doses, it was very nice to smoke Indica type herb as it became synergistic with the opiates and this is a safe combination. I do not take any opiates now and have not gotten high on them for 16 years. I never became addicted to them but I can understand how people can.