• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Weed and benzos

I usually never smoke weed. Smoke about one joint per year at most while in company of good friends that do smoke. I never seek it out. The high THC strands just get me bunned out and paranoid almost immediately after 3-4 drags. I'm a pretty amped up person to begin with. That's probably why Opiates appealed to me. Started smoking Indica Weed to help with my sleepless/interupted sleep nights. Also for joint pain from work, when I smoked Indica for first time a month ago it seemed to relieve joint pain upon awakening in the morning for about 3.5 hours instead of me having to take a bunch of Advil or T3s.

The mystery to me is this combo of Weed and Benzo created a halluceneginic high for me. Such a mystery that I'll never understand. As if I just took a heroic dose of shrooms.

Last edited:
For the non-blabbing shortened summary of the below, please scroll down two posts for my non-blabing straight to the question post. I don't remember typing the blabbing post at all. I apologize for putting that strange post out there fellow BLs.

I am bringing back this thread because I have to me, very important questions about mixing Benzos and Weed(Indica specifically). I'm not a weed smoker, don't seek it out until it 's last resort in hopes to assist with my heath, severe depression, most probably, bipolar, musle and join pain due to working as a cook under insane commercial kitcher pressure. I usually always get super duper paranoid when I smoke the weed of today Canada that is super high in THC in higher compared to the more natural past generations of the plant; genetically modified grown weed; the whole more bang-for-your-buck model. My nervous system cannot handle any of the high anxiety so I tried Indica for the second time I guess. First time without Clonaz mixed in. Felt same ; same mulitple lucid dreams that seemed to answer all questions regarding all aspects of my Trauma and almost like a healing plant that I can only compare to Shrooms. I often get Hallucinogenic effects from using weed. Why??? is one question that I have. Is it just me? Or are there others out there especially BL members who can relate even in the remotest. Please? ha.

Had panic attack two morning ago. Not tonight. The second Indica smoke session 10pm at night before bedtime felt just like my FIRST Indica High experienc but it was BETTER than my first Indica high. But this second time, I had a high dosage of Clonazapam in me 2mg x 10 pills thoughout the day 2mg x 5 times throughout the day and night. I was FIENDING/JONESING off Oxy so I replace the snorting Oxy with snorting a lot of Clonaz 2mg IR, and I'm someone who has a one week tolerance to 2 mg Clonazapam; happend 2 whole weeks ago and so I was on a break from Benzos. I didn't experience anxiety until two mornings ago while under extreme pressure and stress, and overexerion from work I felt (twisted my neck and shoulder and back). Doc wouldn't dole it out(benzos) to hold me over for the weekend and so I had to go cop on the street. In my area of home, they implemented (the board of medical professionals did) to have all people cut off from opiates and benzos anywhere from T3s, Percocet and up; also not allowed to prescribe Benzos(only psychiatrists mostly are the ones prescribing much anymore; docs don't want the possible liability of addiction from Benzos. Only ones able to get opiod medication are actually Cancer patients and nobody else. Seniors and regular car-accident folks getting cut off from their doctor ALL OF A SUDDEN because their family doctor retired and the new replacement doctor needs to listen to the Medical mandate cutting old lady off; happens all the time. Have a tattoo? no script for you!

Here I am typing not remembering anything(which is almost a medical breakthrough or just the natural properties of weed.) I got that same great sleep I got from the first time I smoked Indica. Great restful uninterrupted sleep unlike sleep I had for 2 weeks pure waking up several times and exhausted and anxious the next day on edge; hences me getting into benzos while saying "I'll be careful" while taking a like 8x2mg clonaz. thoughout the day from sources off my regular connect. I am abusing them no doubt! Loss of memory of events. Re-remembering all the incredible places I've walked on the street that evening all very lucid dreams. My first admission that I am addicted to Opiates 10mg-30mg (oxycontin V10 IR crush and SNORT is my fetish) expensive-ass habit ruining my financial life and me just watching my hard earned $$$ getting flushed down the toilet as I believe I am a FUNCTIONING ADDICT not because I lie to myself about choosing to engage in this repetitive HABIT defining a big aspect of my life in so many ways it's crippling and has control over me, but because I work a job every day pretty much while Chipping Large to the danger point I realized tonight with the Benzos and Alcohol with the buddies after a work meeting. .

For a week(1 month ago) , I detoxed in my own bed curled up in a ball and sweating 6 days straight going Cold-Turkey . Saw youtube guy that had a worse habit->so me multiplied by 5 for his five years through college into his Sales Career selling new cars or something at dealership; he would use it to get in the right confident sociable mindset just like I initially would when I got started into the Opiate thing. T3s first, then some hard drugs, then Percs, then I tried Oxycontin Brand of Oxycodone and bam wow this is it. Dabbed snort Dillaudid made me sick most the time; never went back to that.
The Youtube guy Closing/making deals Sale after Sale while masking the fact that it's because he's high off Oxy, and blue-pressed fake oxy laced with fenyt which he knew and liked and continued to take throughout the day. This guy taught me that I should never go through Opiate withdrawal without BENZOS and all the other Immodium plus the rest of the Kit. I went cold turkey 6 days and nights I believe I mentioned already.

Babbling on about non-hallucinogenic experience I am get while mixing weed indica with of lots Clonazapam combo; I was lost typing things while I was still high. Long post because I just wanted to provide background info to the depth of my addiction to OXY.

Got drawn back to Oxy last night trying to meet up my connects; two of them for a lousy small order of 10 pills at 10pm ; not worth the guy to losing any sleep trying to meet me.

Why does Weed affect/hit me like Shrooms with seeing other perspectives on how the world operates and ego death along with the healing of muscle and joint pain and quality deep sleep occurring coupled with the solving of a lot of mental, emotional, along with solutions to the specific personal problems I had in my life by giving me EXACT lucid dreams about how to go about SOLVING each of those individual problems step by step.

Sorry about this long-ass post. It's ok if I've pissing some readers off at the moment due to length of post but I jut wanted to say once again this site and community is incredibly GREAT!!!!! If I search online, I get fake over-the-top warning messages through 10 different Rebab facilities trying to get you in as a PAYING BIG BUCK Client and keep you there as long as possible along with Psychology-magazine-article-writers that don't have the slightest clue or experience of trying benzos along with weed together -and just writing the verbal experience of someone who is reciting something that they barely even remember let alone can begin to explain all of the symptoms that have disappeared.

I don;t know what I am talking about anymore. Thanks for your patience and I would like an answer to the question about in the bold Why"?
May I ask for a reply to my post or a PM. Im really curious abut why I experience the Hallucinagen healing mind expantion experience while mixing Clonz and Indica Weed. Thanks again.

Thanks all
I don’t got the answers for you but good shit

Was just reading about benzos causing lucid dreams. Probably what was going on enhanced with the powerful plant.

do you smoke daily?

I think this a key question. IME cannabis-induced anxiety is more likely to rear its head after a period of sustained, consistent use. Ironic because it never used to be that way with me, the opposite in fact (i.e. anxiety would go away as tolerance increased)

Try a good ol' tolerance break and see how that treats ya! Maybe it'll bring some of the magic back.

Personally I don't really care for combining benzodiazepines with cannabis...IMO it subtracts from the euphoric/"psychedelic" aspects of cannabis. In contrast to the heightened sensory experience of cannabis, I just feel emotionally flat and "sedated" (in the negative sense).

But others like it. YMMV.

yeah i like smoking weed and eating candy....
may be my favorite pastime if one were to add streaming movies and/or other content to the mix. Could gladly loose days and not regret it... unless it left me broke. :unsure:

yes but i have not exactly treated my body as a temple at all times. I.E ive been cuttin down both benzos and suboxone for years now.....suboxone more just staying at a low dose.